Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Undecideds” that are all clearly voting for Trump? There wasn’t an undecided in that group.
    Blame Luntz - he's the one who chose them.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because of covid.

And that's "in the undecided video"
    before Covid he was great at getting jobs for the lower 50% of the people in the US
    especially multiple jobs and we still hung on to this massive lack of a middle class.

bottom 50% pay 3% of fed taxes
    top 50% pay 97% of fed taxes

The man has excelled at getting rid of the “middle class” which has no meaning anymore

This notion the economy was fine is false for at least half the population.

so Covid comes along and exacerbates what was already a huge problem

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    before Covid he was great at getting jobs for the lower 50% of the people in the US
    especially multiple jobs and we still hung on to this massive lack of a middle class.

bottom 50% pay 3% of fed taxes
    top 50% pay 97% of fed taxes

The man has excelled at getting rid of the “middle class” which has no meaning anymore

This notion the economy was fine is false for at least half the population.

so Covid comes along and exacerbates what was already a huge problem
    Look, the video is very clear - they ALL say Trump is better on economy and they seem like middle class. The only problem I have with who he chose was that there aren't enough young people - I think only one (female) who is voting in her 2nd election - mostly older (probably over 35).

This is the second Luntz focus group (post-debate) that I've watched and the other group expressed the same sentiment about economy - or more broadly that it was a choice between better character and questionable/unclear policies OR better policies/WORST character :-)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    because of covid.

And that's "in the undecided video"
    you can’t blame Trump for anything bad that happens not fair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, the video is very clear - they ALL say Trump is better on economy and they seem like middle class. The only problem I have with who he chose was that there aren't enough young people - I think only one (female) who is voting in her 2nd election - mostly older (probably over 35).

This is the second Luntz focus group (post-debate) that I've watched and the other group expressed the same sentiment about economy - or more broadly that it was a choice between better character and questionable/unclear policies OR better policies/WORST character :-)
    I don’t care about the video I’m talking real stuff
    if you are undecided at this point your standards are really screwed up imo

there is a very distinct difference

when my cousin first watched the first debate with Biden and Trump he was appalled at trumps behavior. I asked him if he thought this was out of the norm and he said yes. every time we go fishing and come in he immediately turns to Fox News so I know why the debate was aN eye-opener

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loloooooolk

Says the guy who doesn't understand real data

Beahahahhahahhaahahahahhahahahaha

Take the l

2 moar weekz

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Super spreader meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loloooooolk

Says the guy who doesn't understand real data

Beahahahhahahhaahahahahhahahahaha

Take the l

2 moar weekz
    https://apple.news/AyckBJqL8SRSuD85GqXAz3g

you are such a clown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you are undecided at this point your standards are really screwed up imo

there is a very distinct difference

when my cousin first watched the first debate with Biden and Trump he was appalled at trumps behavior. I asked him if he thought this was out of the norm and he said yes. every time we go fishing and come in he immediately turns to Fox News so I know why the debate was aN eye-opener
    I don't judge people on whether they are undecided or not or whether they take a long time to decide (some are just indecisive in nature and like to mull things about). Everyone is different and en led to their opinion - it's supposed to be a free country, after all. They can be as political or Apolitical as they want. Seems like it's hard for you to think that some could possibly not know or care what's going on politically but some people just, you know, live their lives. - I too was such a person - too busy with my life to care much.

I make no apologies for Trump but it's not like everyone doesn't know exactly what he thinks from what he says and tweets. To me, that's preferable to some smooth, charming, presidential (but also) liar who promises that I'll get back $2500 and keep my doctor and my health plan. IMO, people (especially women) are so concerned about his behavior - what exactly does his behavior DO to you personally - maybe hurt your feelings, maybe you don't feel proud of your president on the international stage, maybe you wince at the language. Instead, those policies are what directly affects you - do you want to continue paying under $2 per gallon for gas, enjoy looking at your 401k balance, enjoy that bigger paycheck? - those are the things that affect you and yours - just put him on mute - ignore what he says and enjoy the results of what he does.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't judge people on whether they are undecided or not or whether they take a long time to decide (some are just indecisive in nature and like to mull things about). Everyone is different and en led to their opinion - it's supposed to be a free country, after all. They can be as political or Apolitical as they want. Seems like it's hard for you to think that some could possibly not know or care what's going on politically but some people just, you know, live their lives. - I too was such a person - too busy with my life to care much.

I make no apologies for Trump but it's not like everyone doesn't know exactly what he thinks from what he says and tweets. To me, that's preferable to some smooth, charming, presidential (but also) liar who promises that I'll get back $2500 and keep my doctor and my health plan. IMO, people (especially women) are so concerned about his behavior - what exactly does his behavior DO to you personally - maybe hurt your feelings, maybe you don't feel proud of your president on the international stage, maybe you wince at the language. Instead, those policies are what directly affects you - do you want to continue paying under $2 per gallon for gas, enjoy looking at your 401k balance, enjoy that bigger paycheck? - those are the things that affect you and yours - just put him on mute - ignore what he says and enjoy the results of what he does.
    But you hated Obama for those exact same things he gave you in greater amounts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you hated Obama for those exact same things he gave you in greater amounts.
    I'm not getting "greater amounts" - do you mean near $4 per gallon for gas or higher taxes than I'm paying now or lower 401k balance?

I LIVED 5 months under Obamacare - do you know how much it cost to cover 5 people under Obamacare without subsidies? Enough to give me a real hatred of Obamacare (notice not Obama - I don't HATE anyone).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are both of these women sitting behind the wheel on the RIGHT side of the car? Are they both postal people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Old lady rmt doesn't know how front facing cameras work but she understands climate science better than scientists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Old lady rmt doesn't know how front facing cameras work but she understands climate science better than scientists.
    Why did no one mention this on the other (older) thread (if it's such widespread knowledge)? All I got (for which I was grateful) was possible postal vehicle when I asked.

I've had enough of these so called experts like allergists and their avoid, avoid, avoid allergens for them to turn around and now say expose, expose, expose to allergens. I've also had enough of docs saying my child should be on steroids for asthma, that he can't be breastfed because he has too many allergies. Well, guess what - I went on that diet and breastfed him for 2 years - it's called where there's a will, there's a way.

I take everything with a pinch of healthy skepticism. And nothing these so called weather/climate experts have said has convinced me otherwise re: rain tomorrow or where hurricanes are going to hit or what's gonna happen 50 years from now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did no one mention this on the other (older) thread (if it's such widespread knowledge)? All I got (for which I was grateful) was possible postal vehicle when I asked.

I've had enough of these so called experts like allergists and their avoid, avoid, avoid allergens for them to turn around and now say expose, expose, expose to allergens. I've also had enough of docs saying my child should be on steroids for asthma, that he can't be breastfed because he has too many allergies. Well, guess what - I went on that diet and breastfed him for 2 years - it's called where there's a will, there's a way.

I take everything with a pinch of healthy skepticism. And nothing these so called weather/climate experts have said has convinced me otherwise re: rain tomorrow or where hurricanes are going to hit or what's gonna happen 50 years from now.
    Because you associate with old, out-of-touch chuds like yourself. Your posts reek of /oldpeoplefacebook (yes this is a link, grandma). No wonder you're clueless.

As for your re ed climate take, like you said, you're en led to your own re ed opinion. Not like you'll live long enough to see how wrong you were anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judith Rose
    @judithrose91
    Ambassador of Peace • Artist • Free Thinker • Suspended at 50k • Support welcome & appreciated • where we go 1 we go all
    ☮️ • �� • �� [email protected]

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judith Rose
    @judithrose91
    Ambassador of Peace • Artist • Free Thinker • Suspended at 50k • Support welcome & appreciated • where we go 1 we go all
    ☮️ • �� • �� [email protected]

You fact checked it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not getting "greater amounts" - do you mean near $4 per gallon for gas or higher taxes than I'm paying now or lower 401k balance?

I LIVED 5 months under Obamacare - do you know how much it cost to cover 5 people under Obamacare without subsidies? Enough to give me a real hatred of Obamacare (notice not Obama - I don't HATE anyone).
    Gee, unsubsidized medical care is expensive?

Didn't you ask your church to pay it?

Thread Information