Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is really de able. NBA is being exposed that the right things they have been doing has nothing to do with doing what is right, but a convenient by-product of a marketing scheme to help with sales.

That said, still better than racists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver looks like a ghoul on Halloween and he does bend with wind.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is really de able. NBA is being exposed that the right things they have been doing has nothing to do with doing what is right, but a convenient by-product of a marketing scheme to help with sales.

That said, still better than racists.
    Still better than racists?

WTF you talking about, bruh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still better than racists?

WTF you talking about, bruh?
    Hypocrites are better than racists.

One takes advantage of the situation. The other stands firm on irrational beliefs (but only shows up when there is an affirmation of a racist environment, which also makes them hypocrites).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hypocrites and racists can both go sick a duck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hypocrites are better than racists.

One takes advantage of the situation. The other stands firm on irrational beliefs (but only shows up when there is an affirmation of a racist environment, which also makes them hypocrites).
    Who's talking about racism here?
    You're skipping steps, bro.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hypocrites and racists can both go sick a duck
    Race is just a social construct. Don't take it so seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's talking about racism here?
    You're skipping steps, bro.
    The NBA is putting on a facade to fight racism, when the reality is that they are just lining up their pocket books.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA is putting on a facade to fight racism, when the reality is that they are just lining up their pocket books.
    Sure. I guess I just don't see the fullness of whatever you're trying to argue.

I think this is beyond racism though. This is genocide / full-on dogmatic political oppression.

This is beyond the snowflake got their feelings hurt stuff in America.

All these corporations are getting outed for being in bed with CCP. Good on Americans for standing up.

Love or hate Trump, this wasn't happening under Obama.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cuban got donky lucky in first Dot Com Boom and suckered YAHOO out of Billions, cashed out before the bubble. Touts his business a en of buying that lotto ticket the next 3 decades. Now that Disney's money is S UP he just doing what weasels do. Only NBA owners who have enough liqued greenbacks to outlast the $$$ shortfall from COVID and BLM rings Wokeness is Balmer, Warriors and 2 or three others(Brooklyn is owned by Chinese Interest already) So to PAY that overhead NBA is now on the SHYE MONEY from the CCP.

Wait til YAO MING replaces Adam Silver as Commissioner.

Only Bright spot is that Fakers either move to CHINA or get merged with Balmer's Clippers. Bus Family is the most cash poor of the cash poor. I can see Small markets like SA OKC ect going Green Bay packers and floating those teams BOND MONEY....

Its all about $$$ and sense and no $$$ means nothing but NONSEnSE like this.
    The sad part is Americans wouldn't have tuned out if the product didn't go to sh**.
    How much money does China give them that they totally turned their back on America?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at 100 million a team thats $3.2 BILLION PAYROLL NUT just to pay them woke playa's sallaries, throw in the overhead for Facility Rentals( all those Arena's are owned by consortium in partnership with County State Local Government) and thats an BIG NUT to pay just to STAY IN BUSINESS. All fine and well when Disney was footing Billions in TV $$ from the BILLIONS they made at the Box office, theme Parks and Merchandising. All that IS shut down and not coming back. Theaters chains are already filing bankruptcy laying off 10's of thousands.

I was listening to Bill "i dont know " Simmons talking to Zach Lowe on a Podcast and those two dummies were talking about how the NBA is going to shorten season, get smarter about Travel...ect. Instead of addressing the dying MOUSE in the ROOM. ing s.
    "Get smarter about travel". How much can that even matter? That's like saying I'm going to switch cars to pay for my mansion.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were talking about like "if Toronto is in California they should be staying in LA and play all the Cali Teams before they leave" totally forgetting that in normal non COVID times those arena's aren't just for the NBA teams, they share the arena with Other Tenants and events. Like the reason there is a Rodeo Road Trip is because ATT stadium in turned into the 3rd largest Barn yard for 3 weeks, in LA the Staples Center is shut down yearly for events like that as well. Total no nothing idiots who have droves of other no nothing idiots waiting on every doltish nonsense they can spew. To be Fair I doubt they've ever had to deal with any large scale Logistics in their lives its a feat for them to get their dummy kids to the soccer field 3 times a week, or to and from pickup/drop off point at school.

Morons. Much like most of the donks on this message bard.
    To be realistic, they're knowingly shilling for the NBA. They get caught calling them out, the NBA will f them over any which way and hit their own pocketbooks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. I guess I just don't see the fullness of whatever you're trying to argue.

I think this is beyond racism though. This is genocide / full-on dogmatic political oppression.

This is beyond the snowflake got their feelings hurt stuff in America.

All these corporations are getting outed for being in bed with CCP. Good on Americans for standing up.

Love or hate Trump, this wasn't happening under Obama.
    I really didn’t argue anything. You asked me to explain and I did. Where is the arguing?

Also, when did Americans fight back?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really didn’t argue anything. You asked me to explain and I did. Where is the arguing?

Also, when did Americans fight back?
    American laid down and pretended China wasn't a problem throughout Obama years cos Muh cheap sh** from Walmart / prices will go way up if we take them on. That is what the authoritarian left told us. Don't forget that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well technically we are all China's es

We all own or have owned something that was made in china, even if that something is a small component of an item

Are you gonna get rid of all your belongings?
    Last edited by lefty; 10-21-2020 at 08:36 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well technically we are all China's es

We all own or have owned something that was made in china, even if that something is a small component of an item

Are you gonna get rid of all your belongings?
    The govt. is China's first and foremost. It starts there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rendering asunder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn it’s that time of the month for TheDrewShow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American laid down and pretended China wasn't a problem throughout Obama years cos Muh cheap sh** from Walmart / prices will go way up if we take them on. That is what the authoritarian left told us. Don't forget that.
    It’s still going on. Not entirely sure what the Americans did under trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s still going on. Not entirely sure what the Americans did under trump.
    Grew a pair for starters. Media still shilling for China through and through. If you're looking to them for answers, you'll never find them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grew a pair for starters. Media still shilling for China through and through. If you're looking to them for answers, you'll never find them.
    What news are you reading? Genocide and suppression of human rights are all covered.

America grew a pair? Like what? Anything specific that was done? All that Huawei stuff is all bark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What news are you reading? Genocide and suppression of human rights are all covered.

America grew a pair? Like what? Anything specific that was done? All that Huawei stuff is all bark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    epl also rip up some online chinese stream contract that didnt pay the other 2/3 of the contract

then epl tried stupid ppv subscription bull this year...and lol how that backfired

ps. i thought amazon and youtube will be offering streaming services soon??

Thread Information