Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying for awhile LMA to GS for #2 makes a lot of sense because they're in win now mode, he fills a position of need and he can step out on the perimeter now. GS would have a legit shot with 4 all stars. And they need a legit big to contend against LAL and Denver

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's "DA"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my bad should be LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, do it. Get one of Wiseman, Deni, or Halli.

White/ DJ/ Q
    Keldon/ Lonnie/ Mills
    DeMar/ Deni/ Mason Jones
    Lyles/ Smith/ Samanic
    Poetl/ Eubanks

Dream draft accomplished.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to use Wiggins to match salary, and that's yuk.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is GS desperate enough to include both #2 and MIN's 2021 first while letting the Spurs keep #11? That MIN pick is top-3 protected in 2021 and unprotected in 2022. That would be a hard haul to turn down, even if it means taking back Wiggins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to use Wiggins to match salary, and that's yuk.

Spurs could prolly use #11 to reroute him elsewhere tbh. Still not sure I'd do the trade unless the Spurs are sure whoever they're targeting (prolly Wiseman) will be something in the future. This draft is so hard to gauge due to the lack of top-tier talent I'd rather them try to nab a couple mid-round picks so they have multiple swings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is GS desperate enough to include both #2 and MIN's 2021 first while letting the Spurs keep #11? That MIN pick is top-3 protected in 2021 and unprotected in 2022. That would be a hard haul to turn down, even if it means taking back Wiggins.

Zero chance imo. They'll sooner just roll the dice on Wiseman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may take that for a team to take 3 years of Wiggins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Later in the same column, the writer makes the point that Wiseman is so unproven, he may drop out of the top 5. It also says Steven Adams to Boston which of course could also be an LA destination.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand that wiggions contract is bad but what are we going to do with all this extra space? just let it sit there so people can say that star players dont come here. This also leaves room for KJ/Luka extension as he would expire the same year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost stopped reading when they said danny greens signs with the Mavericks. Hes under contract with the Lakers for 1 more season. There is no "signing with the mavericks".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors have a lot of youth in the post, but perhaps a veteran with great court vision to match that of Bogut is what they need. Aldridge is just that.
    Aldridge does a lot of things well but I have never witnessed the great court vision mentioned in this article. He certainly isn’t in Bogut’s league in re: passing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simply swapping Aldridge + 11 for Wiggins and #2 makes sense for both teams imo, the warriors could draft a win now player like Saddiq Bey or Aaron NeSmith at 11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article is pretty much the definition of throwing at the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge does a lot of things well but I have never witnessed the great court vision mentioned in this article. He certainly isn’t in Bogut’s league in re: passing.
    Yes, I agree. I think he would still be a good fit for GSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope we get rid of Aldridge lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simply swapping Aldridge + 11 for Wiggins and #2 makes sense for both teams imo, the warriors could draft a win now player like Saddiq Bey or Aaron NeSmith at 11
    I wouldnt do it if I was the Spurs. GS comes out a big winner if they get our pick back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Wiseman is raw, but his NCAA violation was a technicality, not a cash grab, and I keep wondering what TD could do with that raw talent under his wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to do this trade. I think the Spurs should play the long game and continue to develop home grown players. I also really like LA and would like to see him win a championship while he's still in his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we’re getting saddled with Wiggins stinking, rotting contract, they do NOT get 11. They already fill a position of need, and offload a rotten deal in this trade. Nothing more going their way.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do Aldridge + Mills for #2 + Wiggins + Looney if there is somone RC loves at that spot. Probably ask for their second rounder too considering how awful Wiggins' contract is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we’re getting saddled with Wiggins stinking, rotting contract, they do NOT get 11. They already fill a position of need, and offload a rotten deal in this trade. Nothing more going their way.
    I think people are WAYYYY over thinking that, bad contracts can be moved. If we can grab a top pick by trading Aldridge you do it automatically even if a bad contract is attached. Aldridge is gonna leave in a year anyways, open salary isn’t gonna do the spurs any good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people are WAYYYY over thinking that, bad contracts can be moved. If we can grab a top pick by trading Aldridge you do it automatically even if a bad contract is attached. Aldridge is gonna leave in a year anyways, open salary isn’t gonna do the spurs any good
    The NBA economy is going to tighten. Next year, it was agreed that the cap would be the same, but it wouldn’t shock me to see it drop 10-15m the following season. Over the next 3 years, we’re also going to have to pay White, Lonnie, Keldon, and Luka. That’s quite a juggling act with a 31M albatross each season.

Thread Information