Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a contested election with result not known days more likely as one poll today had DT closing gap. Still could swing though to Biden blowout. Update my thoughts after debate Th - who you got and why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden bc Hollywood says to vote for him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Looking at the electoral college map and it seems Trump has quite a hill to climb. He has to carry the same states as before that are not as favorable to him like NC/Fl/OH Plus he has no path unless he picks off one of the other rustbelt states. Just does not seem likely. Any negative press on Biden will be supressed by the media so Joe has that built in advantage.

I think ultimately the Trump hate runs very deep and will mean a Biden win...which will be contested by Trump, followed by total chaos and a possible civil war of sorts. I hope I am wrong and that whoever wins, does so by a large margin. Less likely to have people at each other's throats in that scenario.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think ultimately the Trump hate runs very deep
    I wonder what he did to earn it. Fill me in..

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He just triggered the libs too much. Has nothing to do with running the economy into the ground or killing 225k Americans. The libs are just easily triggered.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict your Panamanian wife will be delivered a long, thick sausage sometime before the weekend.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's mean. He uses bad words and stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden in a blowout. Dems take the senate 52-48. Texas still red.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's mean. He uses bad words and stuff.
    That’s the reason conservatives like Little Ben Sasse (somehow that’s still funny even though he’s just recycling the nickname he gave Rubio, something about Sasse’s appearance makes it a perfect nickname) give for not liking Trump. Liberals don’t like Trump for more substantive reasons.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biden in a blowout. Dems take the senate 52-48. Texas still red.
    The real question is how long is Biden POTUS? Do they forcefully humiliate him and have him removed or do they just sort of lock him away and let cackling Kamala speak for him? Kamala: " Joe's fine, yes, he just asked for me to speak for him for the 300th straight day while he does those jigsaw puzzles... I mean works on a universal health care plan. "

And does Trump buy an island and live out the rest of his life there after losing to a 78 year old man with obvious signs of cognitive decline? For someone who hates losing so much, this will be like making the super bowl and losing 55-10 to the NY Jets.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Trump supporters getting a jump on being sore losers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real question is how long is Biden POTUS? Do they forcefully humiliate him and have him removed or do they just sort of lock him away
    This is such a weird conservative talking point. Just as crazy as Hillary is going to swoop in last minute and become prez.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still 50/50 since these are unprecedented times. I give the edge to Biden just because the electoral map still favors Dems.

However it turns out I hope it leads to widespread bloodshed. The tree needs to be watered.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That’s the reason conservatives like Little Ben Sasse (somehow that’s still funny even though he’s just recycling the nickname he gave Rubio, something about Sasse’s appearance makes it a perfect nickname) give for not liking Trump. Liberals don’t like Trump for more substantive reasons.
    Trump fumbled COVID...like every time he touched the ball kind of fumble since the month of May. But liberals would hate him, regardless. It's the so called 'swing voters' who have seemingly said they have had enough of him.

And Sasse...I'll give him a little credit for being consistent. Republicans trashed Obama for 'palling up to dictators' but when Trump does it they generally say it's a wonderful idea. Such hypocrisy. It's always a good idea to talk to our enemies regardless of what Sasse thinks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is such a weird conservative talking point. Just as crazy as Hillary is going to swoop in last minute and become prez.
    Who is saying that?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Hunter biden gets impeached immediately!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still 50/50 since these are unprecedented times. I give the edge to Biden just because the electoral map still favors Dems.

However it turns out I hope it leads to widespread bloodshed. The tree needs to be watered.
    how so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden election blow out.
    TSA still posts on forums after swearing he would leave if trump lost, claiming trump was cheated out of presidency.
    Derp throws more coping threads but comes out of the “Official” brokeback closet.
    Foldren still folds but as neatly as he will be much lonelier.
    Qchrisy disappears forever after he goes on the ultimate Q mission: search for the incriminating and missing the “HEs” (Hillary/Hunter emails).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand by my prediction. DUMP WINS

Still regardless who wins. We are ed

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict op is a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is saying that?
    You'd be surprised. People I know who were seemingly normal a few years ago are on FB spamming QAnon nonsense and about the Clintons all the time. The Hillary replacing Biden thing was just one of many things I've seen on there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll stick with my original prediction. Trump with everything from 2016 minus WI minus MI. Really hoping for PA and think he'll get FL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm leaning probably Biden just for the simple fact Trump for whatever reason refuses to shut up. If Trump were any other normal in bent I would lean Trump pretty easily. Sometimes I really think he's trying to purposely lose because he is tired of it

Thread Information