Page 109 of 212 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 5292
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never paid one red cent to any politician's campaign. Bet you have.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course -- you believe in nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Major GOP donor sends mass email tying Jews to vaccine genocide conspiracy

The founder and chair of Entrata, a Silicon Slopes tech firm, has resigned his position after sending an email to a number of tech CEOs and Utah business and political leaders, claiming the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a plot by "the Jews" to exterminate people.

“I write this email knowing that many of you will think I'm crazy after reading it. think? know

I believe there is

a sadistic effort underway to euthanize the American people.

It's obvious now.

It's undeniable,

yet no one is doing anything. we wonder why?

Everyone is discounting their own judgment, and dismissing their intuition,” Bateman began.

I believe the Jews are behind this.

For 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top.

It happened in 2013 with Pope Francis. Pope Frankie is Jewish?

I believe the pandemic and systematic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule.

I know, it sounds bonkers. because?

No one is reporting on it, but the Hasidic Jews in the US ins uted a law for their people that they are not to be vaccinated for any reason.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2072831

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've never paid one red cent to any politician's campaign. Bet you have.
    I sure have.

But not because I got an email with a countdown clock that threatened I would lose my friend request from that politician.

Only Republicans do that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I sure have.

But not because I got an email with a countdown clock that threatened I would lose my friend request from that politician.

Dems have their fair share of gullible idiots. And most of them watch CNN and MSNBC, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dems have their fair share of gullible idiots. And most of them watch CNN and MSNBC, tbh.
    Great point.

Republicans can be duped out of money by emails that pressure them into giving immediately so Donald Trump isn't notified to personally consider them a Democrat; but yes, Democrats also watch cable news which is basically the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sure have.

Your capitulation is duly noted. You're complicit.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your capitulation is duly noted. You're complicit.

Let us proceed.
    Publicly financed campaigns bad now?

That's not the topic. Start another thread if it's an issue you're passionate about. I'm fine with people donating to public candidates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great point.

Republicans can be duped out of money by emails that pressure them into giving immediately so Donald Trump isn't notified to personally consider them a Democrat; but yes, Democrats also watch cable news which is basically the same thing.
    You're kidding right? ActBlue says o!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indiana GOP lawmaker says

teachers should be 'impartial' when discussing Nazism and fascism
    Indiana state Sen. Scott Baldwin stirred outrage when he told a committee hearing that teachers must be impartial when discussing Nazism or fascism.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/...sm-and-fascism

good people on both sides

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asshole from BigFinance

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin demonstrates

how Republicanism works in one awful stroke

his selection as secretary of natural resources for the state of Virginia. That selection? Andrew Wheeler.

The Andrew Wheeler who overrode the recommendations of his own experts by refusing to ban a pesticide that is proven to cause brain damage in children.

The Andrew Wheeler who decided it was perfectly fine for Americans to be exposed to much higher levels of both
    mercury and radiation while basing his decision on a completely unscientific theory.

The Andrew Wheeler who
    closed down the EPA’s office that provides scientific advice, as well shutting down the office on children’s health.

The Andrew Wheeler who
    stopped enforcing the Clean Water Rule, creating a paradise for polluters.

The Andrew Wheeler
    who let oil and gas companies know they no longer had to worry about limits on methane emissions.

And, of course, the Andrew Wheeler who had spent his previous career as a coal lobbyist.

Which helps explain why his first action in office was ditching
    the rule that required cleaning up toxic coal ash.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1/7/2073260/-Virginia-Gov-Glenn-Youngkin-demonstrates-how-Republicanism-works-in-one-awful-stroke

A foretaste of Capitalist fascism after Jan 2025

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    relentless racism from the party of racism

GOP's Marsha Blackburn hammers Black judicial nominee over speeding tickets 'rap sheet' from 10 years ago

Mathis, who is Black, had his license briefly suspended after he forgot to pay speeding tickets 10 years ago when he was in his 20s. One of the speeding tickets was from him driving five miles per hour over the speed limit.

Blackburn called this an example of Mathis having a "rap sheet," the term used to list arrests and convictions of a criminal history.

Blackburn's speeding ticket rant "unnecessarily humiliating."

Blackburn, who just last year, was allegedly speeding down Cons ution Ave. in Washington, D.C. as the members were released on a recess.

Capitol police pulled her over,
    CNN.com reported.

Blackburn jumped out of the car, identified herself as a U.S. Senator, flashed her member's pin and the officer let her go.

https://www.rawstory.com/marsha-blackburn-racist-rap-sheet

Repugs are simply nasty, mean, vindictive ASSHOLES

nice " sexy me" hairdo for a 70 year old
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-12-2022 at 01:21 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QAnon cultists wonder if John Lennon and Tupac will appear with JFK at Trump’s Arizona rally

Supporters of the QAnon cult are converging on Arizona

ahead of Donald Trump's scheduled Saturday campaign rally, 4 days to do, do they have jobs?

"Former President Donald Trump will hold his first rally of 2022 in Arizona on Saturday and it’s set to be packed with QAnon folks, both on stage and in the crowd,"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-qanon-2656389830

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Reprehensibly reckless' Kristi Noem ripped for 'endangering all of us' with disinformation

this Hollywood is what appeals to the ignorant rural simpletons

Noem pushed religious exemptions from coronavirus vaccines and said,

"we will also recognize natural immunity."

"The majority of the state legislators applauded,

indicating they are not only Republicans but also foolish enough to endorse

her fiction that people who have had COVID-19 do not need to be vaccinated,"

“Contracting COVID once does not make you immune over the long term and certainly does not make you immune to new variants,”

there’s going to be many people who are not going to be protected against new infections, whether or not they’re new variants.

Noem's coronavirus stances are designed to find her a place on the 2024 GOP ticket.

https://www.rawstory.com/kristi-noem-2656390179

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orange Blob hung up on NPR radio host today when Jan 6th was brought up.

Trump hangs up on NPR interviewer who pressed him over his false 2020 election claims (msn.com)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP is suddenly running scared from Trump's Big Lie

Sen. Mike Rounds of South Dakota,

"The election was fair, as fair as we have seen. We simply did not win the election, as Republicans, for the presidency.

Rounds stuck by his comments.

The former president lost the 2020 election."

GOP Leader Mitch McConnell backed him up, saying, "I think Sen. Rounds told the truth about what happened in the 2020 election." Sens. Kevin Kramer, R-S.D.,and

John Thune, R-N.D., also agreed with Rounds.

And here's what Utah's Mitt Romney had to say:

Mike Rounds speaks truth knowing that our Republic depends upon it. Republicans like Govs Hutchinson, Baker & Hogan; Sens McConnell, Thune & Johnson; Bush & Cheney; plus 60+ courts and even the right-leaning Wall Street Journal editorial page agree: Joe Biden won the election.

Top Republicans in the Senate are now disputing the central organizing principle of the GOP in 2022: the Big Lie.

other comments make clear what they are concerned about. They are afraid that all this demeaning of the election system

will keep their own voters from the polls

these folks are very worried about Trump's attacks on Republican in bents and the fringe weirdos he's endorsing to replace them.

Many smart Republicans understood that Trump's insistence that the election was stolen was largely responsible for the loss of the Senate because of the way his lies played out in Georgia with the two Senate runoff races that sent Democrats Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff to Washington.

https://www.rawstory.com/the-gop-is-suddenly-running-scared-from-trump-s-big-lie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The BigLie: Dems stole the Presidency, so we Repugs, less victims are gonna steal the next one

Like Ken Blackwell stole Ohio 2004 for shrub, Repug secretaries of state gonna steal their own

Trump's stolen election claims drive record fundraising in secretary of state races

https://theweek.com/election/1008919...of-state-races

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Auschwitz Memorial Calls Out GOP Congressman for Covid-Nazi Germany Comparison: ‘Exploiting of the Tragedy’

called out Rep. Warren Davidson (R-OH) on Wednesday forcomparing Covid-19 pandemic mandates to Nazi Germany.

“Let’s recall that the Nazis dehumanized Jewish people before segregating them, segregated them before imprisoning them, imprisoned them before enslaving them, and enslaved them before massacring them,” he added.

“Dehumanizing and segregation are underway – and wrong.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/auschwitz-memorial-calls-out-gop-congressman-for-covid-nazi-germany-comparison-exploiting-of-the-tragedy/

Mr Historian of Nazi Germany! It's happening again NOW in USA!

Ohio, just another Repug hole that elects stupid s like Davidson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    supporting phony slates of presidential electors

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs not even hiding how they are rigging their states, esp swing states, to elect a Repug President

ex-Nevada senator boasts about fixing 2024 election for Trump

he allegedly tells the former president that if he wants to become president then,

one, we have to try to stop this law they’re trying to pass in Washington, D.C., to take over our election laws, and

two, we have to change the laws we have here in Nevada,” er said.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tion-for-Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP-affiliated paramilitaries

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real insidious reason the GOP spread conspiracy theories that don't even make sense

The whole point of these incoherent conspiracy theories is

to create a cloud of bewildering disinformation so thick that

the actual truth gets lost in a maze of lies, hand-waving and fart noises.

they're using the prestige of Congress in order to disseminate their conspiracy theories more widely.

It's a derangement loop that's driving the GOP base further away from reality and deeper into a fascist ideology.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/01/gop-conspiracy-theories/

in brief, Bannon's "flood the zone with "
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-13-2022 at 11:55 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The real insidious reason the GOP spread conspiracy theories that don't even make sense

The whole point of these incoherent conspiracy theories is

to create a cloud of bewildering disinformation so thick that

the actual truth gets lost in a maze of lies, hand-waving and fart noises.

they're using the prestige of Congress in order to disseminate their conspiracy theories more widely.

It's a derangement loop that's driving the GOP base further away from reality and deeper into a fascist ideology.

https://www.alternet.org/2022/01/gop-conspiracy-theories/

in brief, Bannon's "flood the zone with "
    Good. Excellent. Outstanding.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Huge loss for the community’: Police say Planned Parenthood building fire was intentional

Officials said Thursday a fire that destroyed a Planned Parenthood building in Tennessee on New Year's Eve was intentionally set.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1/7/2073310/-Officials-say-fire-that-destroyed-Knoxville-Planned-Parenthood-building-was-intentionally-set

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'We're not neutral on Nazism,' Indiana teacher says.

Republican state senator disagrees

The Republican assault on the teaching of “divisive concepts” like the existence of racism continues,

and a new bill proposed in Indiana makes it ever more clear that this is an all-out assault on public education itself.

The bill drew attention when one of its co-authors said that teachers should be impartial in teaching about Nazism.

Baldwin took exception to that.

“I have no problem with the education system providing instruction on the existence of” Nazism, fascism, or Marxism, he said.

“I believe that we've gone too far when we take a position on those isms ... We need to be impartial.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1/10/2073777/-Indiana-bill-banning-teaching-of-divisive-concepts-lays-bare-the-Republican-war-on-public-schools

No doubt, he requires impartiality on the American Civil War, KKK was bigger in IN than in the South.

Thread Information