Page 12 of 210 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once the GOP has been dismantled
    WTF

the Capitalist oligarchy will finance and protect the Repugs, as will the 74M who voted Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10392698[/URL]]Huge error, Trash is not alone. The Capitalist oligarchy strategizing for one-party authoritarian govt, forever.
    There will always be two main parties in the US. Democrats will replace Republican and a more left leaning party emerge to contest them, by that time republicans and trumpers (Freedom Party) will long gone.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Democrats are now black owned

This will unite the conservative white, asian and hispanic bloc

See you in 2022.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey, just a Republican praising the ideas of Hitler

wrong , Hitler was right when he killed Hitler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if they throw Trump in prison, it may not be enough to stem the rot within the GOP. Not only did 121 House reps and 7 Senators disgrace themselves by obstructing certification, take a gander at some of the numbers from snap polling after yesterday's events: https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...tol-trump-poll

45% of Republicans support the actions of the mob at the Capitol
    52% of Republicans think Biden is to blame for the mob's actions
    85% of Republicans don't think Trump should be removed from office after his actions yesterday

The Trumpholes aren't a fringe wing of the GOP tent - they are the biggest group in there and will keep voting for some version of Trump in the GOP primaries if they stay engaged in politics. Hawley and Cruz are monumental assholes, but this is the bet they are making.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a pipe dream, but should Texas ever turn blue, the ensuing meltdown is going to be glorious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

See you in 2022.
    Weird, I remember republicans saying that they won more black votes this time and lost some of the white votes.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a pipe dream, but should Texas ever turn blue, the ensuing meltdown is going to be glorious
    With a slightly more competent party leadership in the state I honestly don't think we're that far off. Stacey Abrams could turn this state blue in 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A stronger stance than many board conservatives, still mostly notable for their silence since yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey, just a Republican praising the ideas of Hitler

Hitler had the right idea with Polacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A stronger stance than many board conservatives, still mostly notable for their silence since yesterday.

Well that's something I guess. The echo chamber here is in full autistic screeching mode, drowning out any naysaying. Other opinions must mean you're with the other side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that's something I guess. The echo chamber here is in full autistic screeching mode, drowning out any naysaying. Other opinions must mean you're with the other side.
    What other opinions?

Snake Boy went full fash, but maybe he was already there.

Did you have a take, or were you timidly clearing your throat again?

So tuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP is probably done on a federal level of control. The amount of information on crime and corruption that is about to free flow will be insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's America

Is that pasty q sitting on the floor wearing a Blacks for Trump shirt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

See you in 2022.
    Trump is going to go scorched earth and support far white candidates to primary establishment ones.
    2022 already favors Dems in the Senate so he might over the GOP again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other opinions?

Did you have a take, or were you timidly clearing your throat again?

So tuff
    I think the protests are ok but breaking in was stupid as and the shooting was likely justified. I don't agree with the reason for the protests, I don't agree with the "stole the election" bull . I can't wait until that fat er is out of the news. But, I don't have to be onboard with the double standard. I understand there's a difference between protesting because you have been historically oppressed and suffer a legal double standard by birth and protesting because you wanted to win the election and you bought into the conspiracy . Sure, but violence is violence, burning and looting was called mostly peaceful based on the political reasons it was happening, but it was still burning and looting and largely by people who weren't even minorities. Condemn violence against innocent people, don't turn a blind eye to it as long as it helps your party's cause. It's unfortunate, but maybe the country needs a wake up call to get more people involved in the electoral process and the legislative process.

Plus it's really good troll material when you see all the fake ass hand wringing over it while the rest of the nation still smolders from a year of burning and looting.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whataboutornado engaged

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the protests are ok but breaking in was stupid as and the shooting was likely justified. I don't agree with the reason for the protests, I don't agree with the "stole the election" bull . I can't wait until that fat er is out of the news. But, I don't have to be onboard with the double standard. I understand there's a difference between protesting because you have been historically oppressed and suffer a legal double standard by birth and protesting because you wanted to win the election and you bought into the conspiracy . Sure, but violence is violence, burning and looting was called mostly peaceful based on the political reasons it was happening, but it was still burning and looting and largely by people who weren't even minorities. Condemn violence against innocent people, don't turn a blind eye to it as long as it helps your party's cause. It's unfortunate, but maybe the country needs a wake up call to get more people involved in the electoral process and the legislative process.

Plus it's really good troll material when you see all the fake ass hand wringing over it while the rest of the nation still smolders from a year of burning and looting.
    The burning and looting were newsworthy for sure, but that ignores the 93 out of 100 BLM rallies with zero calls to the police.

It also ignores the difference between protesting police brutality and trying to shut down the US Congress.to deny the winner of the election certification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that pasty q sitting on the floor wearing a Blacks for Trump shirt?
    or polacks for trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What other opinions?

How did I go full fash? I'm with the Democrats new position which is the same as Dubya's, we must crackdown on the terrorist's among us. Even Cruz & company are onboard with the idea. You seem to agree as well....it's unity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or polacks for trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did I go full fash? I'm with the Democrats new position which is the same as Dubya's, we must crackdown on the terrorist's among us. Even Cruz & company are onboard with the idea. You seem to agree as well....it's unity.
    joke fascism is fascism imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and joke unity is fake unity

Thread Information