Page 145 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 5286
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The break-in to pelosi's home was the repug SS trying to assassinate NP

The assassin was yelling. Where's Nancy? Where's Nancy?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-28-2022 at 01:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no, it's purely incidental that years of calling Democrats satanic bloodsuckers, child rapists traitors and commies has provoked a patriotic lone wolf to try to kill a prominent Democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no, it's purely incidental that years of calling Democrats satanic bloodsuckers, child rapists traitors and commies has provoked a patriotic lone wolf to try to kill a prominent Democrat.
    The amount of constant vitriol leveled at Pelosi is kind of shocking if one were to compile it. I game with some very decidedly "conservative" people who do nothing but talk about Pelosi, much like cosmic cowboy.

The basis of modern conservatism is violence, dishonesty, and greed. in this case the guy was a conspiracy nut it seems. spurtacular level nuttery.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The break-in to pelosi's home was the repug SS trying to assassinate NP

The assassin was yelling. Where's Nancy? Where's Nancy?
    The amount of constant vitriol leveled at Pelosi is kind of shocking if one were to compile it. I game with some very decidedly "conservative" people who do nothing but talk about Pelosi, much like cosmic cowboy.

The basis of modern conservatism is violence, dishonesty, and greed. in this case the guy was a conspiracy nut it seems. spurtacular level nuttery.
    Didn't you hear? This guy watched an episode of South Park ten years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you hear? This guy watched an episode of South Park ten years ago.
    Q-pilled Canadian hippie. Blame Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude really hates teh joos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “As democracy is perfected, the office [of president] represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people….

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and

the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-- H L Mencken, 1920s
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-30-2022 at 09:20 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald J. Trump, The Son of Man - The Christ

During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump.

The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other.

Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person.

The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God.

There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God,

whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God.

Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament.

People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person,

as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified.

The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron.

This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means:

"The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer."

Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how

President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man.

It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

https://www.amazon.com/President-Donald-Trump-Son-Man/dp/1977249752

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs, party of cheaters, liars, etc

Election-denying True the Vote leaders found in contempt during chaotic court hearing

a federal judge in Texas found Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips

known as leaders of the group True the Vote —

in contempt of court.

They are facing accusations of defamation and computer crimes

from a company at the center of a viral right-wing social media campaign engineered by the conservative voting organization.

the latest in a string of twists in the civil suit filed in September by Konnech, a Michigan-based company that provides poll worker management software to elections offices.

Konnech’s lawsuit, on the other hand, alleges that

True the Vote’s baseless and racist accusations against the company’s CEO, Eugene Yu,

forced him and his family to flee their home in fear for their lives and

damaged the company’s business.

https://www.rawstory.com/true-the-vote/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The immediate vociferous outrage by Repugs and right-wing hate media about pelosi's husband having his skull beat in by a hammer proves that Repugs only have America's best interest at heart in total Good faith!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Scott founded Columbia/HCA, a company that ripped off Medicare so badly they paid $1.7B to settle criminal charges.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the GOP Could Win Its Long War Against Social Security

Republicans have wanted to end Social Security as we know it since its inception. They may finally get their chance.

Social Security is “the third rail Republicans can’t stop touching,”

With the congressional elections looming and their prospects rising,

Republicans are openly preparing a frontal assault on Social Security and other social programs.

Rick Scott (R-FL), the chair of Senate Republicans’ campaign arm, publicized a multipoint manifesto calling for

ending funding for Social Security, Medicare, and other so-called “non-discretionary” programs every five years,

unless a congressional majority explicitly voted to renew them.

Unless Republicans suffered major defeats,

Scott’s proposal amounted to a preprogrammed kill switch to cut or end the program.

Scott also proposed that all Americans should pay some (federal) income tax “to have skin in the game,

over half of Americans pay no income tax.”

includes many of the elderly, dependent, and disabled Social Security recipients whose income Scott would eviscerate with his kill-switch plan.

Republican leaders hastily distanced themselves from Scott’s proposal.

It was too honest, too soon.

https://prospect.org/politics/how-gop-could-win-long-war-against-social-security

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oz has several J6 insurrectionists/traitors on his staff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herschel Walker says Raphael Warnock should debate Joe Biden six times in 23 Sseconds

https://www.alternet.org/2022/10/her...er-2658574738/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racist Stephen Miller Spreads Racist Lies In Racist Campaign Ads

Stephen Miller's ad hoc racist organization, America First Legal, has launched a series of radio ads in Georgia and parts of Florida that claim radical leftist President Joe Biden wants to hurt whitey.

a recording of the ad, which it charitably describes as "one of the most openly race-based spots of the cycle, amplifying tropes that have historically been used to generate backlash to minority groups."

classic Reconstruction-era racist rhetoric that "subtly" encouraged if not outright promoted the violence against Black citizens that undermined their new freedom.

(it gets worse) etc, etc

https://www.wonkette.com/racist-stephen-miller-spreads-racist-lies-in-racist-campaign-ads

Repugs have The Best Rascists

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's unqualified, corrupt political hack judges performing well

Trump-appointed judge in Arizona sides with the ballot box monitors, rejects lawsuits

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...jects-lawsuits

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Economists obliquely warn against letting the GOP economic terrorists get control of the House

House Republicans’ threat to hold the debt limit hostage in return for drastic spending cuts if they gain the majority in next month’s midterm election

“If we go into recession, the response normally is stimulative fiscal policy,

but it seems like the appe e for that may be waning. So that could exacerbate any downturn,”
    “in this political environment, you can’t be complacent about anything, and the debt limit is pretty high on the list of things that could prove disruptive for markets.”

The most responsible thing Democrats could do right now is to take the debt ceiling away from the GOP

—even if they manage to hold on to the House and Senate in this election.

There’s no good reason for it.

It was created in 1917

as an accounting tool for financing World War I,

allowing Congress to pass funding for the war effort with fewer votes.

It’s not in the Cons ution,

it’s not required,

and it’s dangerous to leave lying around where Republicans can get their hands on it.

Making sure that it can’t be

used again by Republicans to create chaos is what any responsible adult would do.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/10/28/2131957/-Economists-obliquely-warning-against-letting-the-GOP-economic-terrorists-get-control-of-the-House

Only fascist Poland has debt limit. USA is perversely ting in its own shoes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Text messages direct Kansas voters to wrong polling location

https://www.rawstory.com/text-messag...ling-location/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I don't want everybody to vote.

Elections are not won by a majority of the people.

They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now.

As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
    [

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Weyrich

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We are different from previous generations of conservatives...

We are no longer working to preserve the status quo.

We are radicals,

working to overturn the present power structure of this country." – Soloma, John.

ditto

.. to be replaced with one-party-forever Repug fascism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Court chaos continues as right-wing True the Vote leaders are thrown in jail

The two leaders of the far-right group True the Vote have been hauled off to jail as of Monday afternoon

Gregg Philips and Catherine Engelbrecht were told that until they follow a

federal judge's order to identify the man they say is an FBI informant in a defamation case they must remain in jail.

criminal case does not show anything resembling the election fraud True the Vote has falsely claimed went down in the U.S." said Votebeat Texas.

The group is the same one behind the 2,000 mules movie that alleges a slew of unfounded election conspiracies.

https://www.rawstory.com/true-the-vote-leaders-jailed/

Thread Information