Page 176 of 212 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 5279
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this could be posted in like ten other threads.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Let's be realistic, you really let anything outside of the parameters of your visual and audible comfort zone really singe your ass.

The easiest thing to stop your pain would be to just say wgaf what other people want to be called and move the on with your life
    Sounds like you live in the boonies away from society. It's forced in classrooms and work environments. On job searching outlets. If normal people like myself don't oppose it then it will become even more prevalent.

Will you guys really just go along with every idiotic thing these weirdos invent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you live in the boonies away from society. It's forced in classrooms and work environments. On job searching outlets. If normal people like myself don't oppose it then it will become even more prevalent.

Will you guys really just go along with every idiotic thing these weirdos invent?
    It doesn't hurt me in the least. I guess we are made of sterner stuff than you snowflakes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It doesn't hurt me in the least. I guess we are made of sterner stuff than you snowflakes.
    It seems you are weak and open to participate with anything they invent. I'll stand up for the future instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems you are weak and open to participate with anything they invent. I'll stand up for the future instead.
    This doesn't affect me at all.

The only thing you are standing up for is your hurt feelings.

Look at yourself, crying over pronouns like they're swords flaying your flesh. You feel like less of a man. That's weakness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I interact with plenty of people on a daily basis. I've come across one person briefly in the last couple of years. that asked to be referred to as "they". It literally cost me nothing and caused me no angst to oblige.

Sounds like you're an incel in a basement that thinks this type of thing is prevalent in classrooms and work environments. It's really really not.

And even if it were, big deal. Stop being so sensitive.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This doesn't affect me at all.

The only thing you are standing up for is your hurt feelings.

Look at yourself, crying over pronouns like they're swords flaying your flesh. You feel like less of a man. That's weakness.
    And yet white supremacy affects you how exactly?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I interact with plenty of people on a daily basis. I've come across one person briefly in the last couple of years. that asked to be referred to as "they". It literally cost me nothing and caused me no angst to oblige.

Sounds like you're an incel in a basement that thinks this type of thing is prevalent in classrooms and work environments. It's really really not.

And even if it were, big deal. Stop being so sensitive.
    We all must "stop being so sensitive" but they couldn't? They are the ones going against the vast majority norm.

That's now how a society works. A normal functioning one atleast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet white supremacy affects you how exactly?
    It gives me several unfair advantages. I believe in fairness for all, as much as that is possible.

You don't think you'll survive in a fair world. I understand your fears but do not share them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It gives me several unfair advantages. I believe in fairness for all, as much as that is possible.

You don't think you'll survive in a fair world. I understand your fears but do not share them.
    Haha I meant the threat of white supremacy talking points they are feeding Biden puppet and you middle aged white guys have a dedicated thread for

You still living in the 1950s buddy? Our demographic is one of the few ineligible for affirmative action (unfair advantages).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I meant the threat of white supremacy talking points
    I am in public a lot. You guys are shooting people out there. If you stop I'll worry less about it.

You're afraid of pronouns.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am in public a lot. You guys are shooting people out there. If you stop I'll worry less about it.

You're afraid of pronouns.
    Assuming you are a straight white male, you're more likely to be shot by Tyrone than Sai Var h Kandula

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming you are a straight white male, you're more likely to be shot by Tyrone than Sai Var h Kandula
    Every single time you have to minimize your side's violence and slip in some racism to boot.

Showing your weakness yet again. No wonder pronouns terrify you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'll worry less about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying he's the only right winger who has ever killed or wanted to kill anyone?

You're afraid to talk about your fellow white men. You're made of fear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You care enough about this to chime in multiple times in multiple discussions unprompted.

It's a fair extent.

Asking me to quantify that further will be useless.

You simply can't lie and say you don't care. You do. It is evident from your own actions. I don't understand why you have to claim you don't. It's not a big deal whether you care or don't.
    Again, your new schtick is as lame as your old schticks Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, your new schtick is as lame as your old schticks Chump.
    I agree with you that I care, but how much do you say I care on the Care-O-Meter?

You think yours is a good shtick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a literal dumpster fire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you that I care, but how much do you say I care on the Care-O-Meter?

You think yours is a good shtick?
    Mine is pointing out your schtick tbh. You say I care, and sure to some extent, but what extent do YOU believe I care? You're making it out to be some sort of topic I think about all day and night until I lose my mind.

It's really not that hard bro. To what extent do you believe I care about this topic or others in your opinion and not a simple "you care and that's all that matters".

It's like all the putos here crying over "wishing death"... To what extent do those putos think I care about them? I care enough to laugh tbh but I wouldn't give a if they all cease to exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine is pointing out your schtick tbh. You say I care, and sure to some extent, but what extent do YOU believe I care? You're making it out to be some sort of topic I think about all day and night until I lose my mind.

It's really not that hard bro. To what extent do you believe I care about this topic or others in your opinion and not a simple "you care and that's all that matters".

It's like all the putos here crying over "wishing death"... To what extent do those putos think I care about them? I care enough to laugh tbh but I wouldn't give a if they all cease to exist.
    I told you exactly to what extent I thought in one instance and you got mad about it and said you don't like the shtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you exactly to what extent I thought in one instance and you got mad about it and said you don't like the shtick.
    No you didn't say to what extent and I never got mad no matter how hard you pray to the tranny's that I did.

Bro you're shtick is literally, "you posted a reply in this thread so YOU CARE!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you didn't say to what extent
    I absolutely did.

Don't lie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several Confederate/ redstates are rolling back child labor laws so kids can work in restaurants and bars at night because of the labor shortage, much of which has been caused by the repugs legislating against immigrants working.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's Exec was installed to "deconstruct the administrative state"

Desanatis' Exec would be MUCH worse

MSNBC producer maps out DeSantis’ record of appointing conservatives with 'radical fringe beliefs'

Desantis last week appointed a far-right Christian extremist who believes tap water may turn people gay

DeSantis now fully stripping Disney World of its fifty-year special self-governing status after the Magic Kingdom’s corporate leaders criticized his “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

DeSantis’ appointment of Ron Peri, a former pastor

who now runs the far-Christian right men’s ministry called The Gathering to the new Disney World area oversight board
    leads Benen to ask,

“Has Gov. Ron DeSantis tapped far-right conservatives to serve in key government positions despite their radical records or because of them?”

Peri has “frequently” made derogatory remarks about LGBTQ people, and “shared a baseless conspiracy theory that tap water could be making more people gay.”

Peri believes that being LGBTQ is the result of water laced with drugs, or “evil.”

for state surgeon general, for example, but he picked Dr. Joseph Ladapo, despite — or perhaps because of — the physician’s highly controversial record.”

Florida secretary of state — an office that helps administer state elections. DeSantis tapped Cord Byrd, who has partnered with election deniers and has refused to say President Joe Biden won the 2020 election.”

DeSantis’ former official spokesperson, Christina Pushaw, who switched over to his political campaign office, is the one largely responsible for getting the damaging and offensive “groomer” label against LGBTQ people to go viral.

DeSantis’ highly-controversial appointment of far-right activist Christopher Rufo to the New College of Florida Board of Trustees.

Rufo is the Manhattan Ins ute extremist behind the right’s CRT panic.

“He declared ‘moral war’ against the statute’s most prominent adversary, the Walt Disney Company.

And he has used the same playbook that proved effective in his crusade on racial issues: a leak of insider do ents.”

Florida Democratic state Sen. Tina Polsky likened DeSantis’ takeover of state boards, (which he is doing via appointments,) to “fascist regimes,”

“When you look to

fascist regimes,

it starts with beating down the press.

Beating down academics.

Excluding minorities. Targeting minorities

I think exactly what he’s (DeSantis) doing with the LGBTQ community fits into that.

And with the Black community with AP African American studies,” Polsky told the Phoenix.

“That’s how it starts.

And you control all levels of government,

and you ban books.

And so that is how it starts, and to me, that’s what it looks like is going on right now.”

https://www.alternet.org/desantis-2659513273/
    her dad was one of my law school profs

robert pushaw

saw her in the news recently (LOL had to retroactively register as a foreign agent of Ukraine) and the last name rang a bell. went and checked and yep. he was actually one of my 2-3 favorite professors ... good dude. conservative bend was abundantly clear, but good teacher. took a con law seminar with him and course on federal courts

Thread Information