Page 18 of 212 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the Republican county leaders in U.S. Rep. Dan Newhouse's congressional district on Monday called for the lawmaker to resign for being one of 10 GOP members of the House to vote for the impeachment of former President Donald Trump. Newhouse said he will not resign.

Six county GOP chairs from the 4th Congressional District, which covers the central portion of Washington state, issued a letter Monday calling for Newhouse to resign.
    https://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...r-15896701.php

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The Arizona GOP stronghold used to be Maricopium County where a lot of suburbanites live, and now it’s becoming Yavapai/Mojave County where all the nut jobs live.

Texas GOP has also gone full Q which is really strange, imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how it works with Repugs, punished, primaried if you don't vote right

Dems won't punish Manchin and Sinema for saying they will vote to retain the filibuster and keep Dems powerless for 2 - 4 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Arizona GOP stronghold used to be Maricopium County where a lot of suburbanites live, and now it’s becoming Yavapai/Mojave County where all the nut jobs live.

Texas GOP has also gone full Q which is really strange, imo.
    In its heart, the Texas GOP was already there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did somebody say Ohio?

Ohio lawmaker who questioned hygiene of 'colored people' to lead state health committee

state Sen. Steve Huffman (R), a physician, said he understood that

"African Americans have a higher incidence of chronic conditions and
    that makes them more susceptible to death from COVID.
    But why does it not make them more susceptible just to get COVID?"

He questioned whether "the colored population" washed their hands, wore masks, or practiced social distancing

"as well as other groups. ... Could that be the explanation for why the higher incidence?"

Huffman was appointed by Senate President Matt Huffman (R), his cousin, to lead the Ohio Senate Health Committee, which reviews legislation about health care and human services.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/96314...alth-committee

I suppose Huff has no observations about Ms of white people who don't wear masks or social distance, probably wipe their asses with bare hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so the fever dream is over and the GOP just now realized Kelli Ward is really...really really bad news for their future endeavors.

Not a coincidence this turnabout comes after the news of people saying goodbye to their Republican registrations.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Portman will be replaced by someone way more to the right
    True, prob Gym Jordan

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Makes sense. He easily gets re-elected every 2 yrs and never has to do anything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. He easily gets re-elected every 2 yrs and never has to do anything.
    Congress is a racket. Since you already got the connection and already live in Washington, you should probably run for congress and get rich.

The hard part is getting your image out there but once that's done, you pretty much have it made. AOC went from nobody to star in 1 night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so the fever dream is over and the GOP just now realized Kelli Ward is really...really really bad news for their future endeavors.

Not a coincidence this turnabout comes after the news of people saying goodbye to their Republican registrations.
    turning out to be quite the jackpot, if this is any reflection

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turning out to be quite the jackpot, if this is any reflection

The Arizona GOP is incompetent as . Maine didn't bungled their first ever rank choice voting when they did I think in 2018 like these idiots seem to have done.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Continue acting the way you are and I might vote Republican again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Continue acting the way you are and I might vote Republican again
    You lost though. And badly.

Continue taking Ls?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’ll be disappointed if Chemtrails Kelli is replaced as AZGOP leader with someone who’s not certifiable.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You lost though. And badly.

Continue taking Ls?
    Disagree "badly"

I find myself today a conservative. Not sure Republicans truly share my viewpoint of the World. If you behave then I won't be forced to be a voting brat just to spite you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I didn’t think the GOP would crater but I’m not sure anymore. The way they’re doing nothing to censor MTG or Boebert while they’re going hard after Cheney, Romney and Sasse makes it seem like the crazies really have taken over that party.

Seems like it’s a race as to whether this country or the GOP craters first, because if someone like Hawley or Cruz actually gets elected president in 4 or 8 years were completely ed, but I think Texas will go blue by 2028 and send the GOP into a death spiral if it can’t turn America into a right wing authoritarian regime first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t think the GOP would crater but I’m not sure anymore. The way they’re doing nothing to censor MTG or Boebert while they’re going hard after Cheney, Romney and Sasse makes it seem like the crazies really have taken over that party.

Seems like it’s a race as to whether this country or the GOP craters first, because if someone like Hawley or Cruz actually gets elected president in 4 or 8 years were completely ed, but I think Texas will go blue by 2028 and send the GOP into a death spiral if it can’t turn America into a right wing authoritarian regime first.
    Weird resignations or flat out quitting going on too in the Republican side. There has to be some heavy blackmailing going on.

Im no TSA tin foiler or anything but it’s weird.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Weird resignations or flat out quitting going on too in the Republican side. There has to be some heavy blackmailing going on.

Im no TSA tin foiler or anything but it’s weird.
    I don’t think there’s any blackmail, there’s just nothing in it for someone like Portman anymore. For the first time in his career, he’s facing a Dem majority leader who’s actually gotten tired of being pushed around and is ready to stand up to GOP senators, and He’s gonna face a primary from a crazy person where his family will have to endure attacks from Q s about how he’s a child molester who eats baby fetuses. Much less stress just going to be a lobbyist who sleep walks to a high 7 figure salary.

I think Grassley and Shelby might not be too far behind in announcing retirement, with Roy Blunt more of a dark horse (it’s strange that he hasn’t confirmed he’s running again yet). Truthfully I think Cocaine Mitch might be done if he can’t take the senate back in 2022.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am White Man

I am racist

I am lethal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am White Man

I am racist

I am lethal
    Militant white power stuff just keeps coming up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aka, former Treasury Sec'y Steven Mnuchin's wife

[Louise]Linton said her movie was financed by “friends and family" but would not divulge how much it cost.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...urderous-hedge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information