Page 199 of 215 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5356
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    poverty, no health care, police slaughtering blacks, all official govt policies as dictated/bought by the racist, fascist, sadistic Capitalist oligarchy
    Blacks get their hits in slaughtering cops and Whites. They ain't denied that, sassafras.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice microcosm of GOP governing philosophy, burdening regular folks to make the lives of wealthy people easier. But at least Youngkin implicitly admits that tax cuts aren't revenue neutral and must be paid for to preserve fiscal balance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice microcosm of GOP governing philosophy, burdening regular folks to make the lives of wealthy people easier. But at least Youngkin implicitly admits that tax cuts aren't revenue neutral and must be paid for to preserve fiscal balance.

How bout you, Winester, I never saw you stand up and call out bene for publishing a poster's work address on here. You purport to be a stand up guy, I've even seen it on occasion.

Stand up now, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When I heard his news clip on the radio, he stressed the tax cut for "everyone" and glossed over the sales tax increase.

He said he would cut state income taxes by 12% “across the board.” For example, he said the lowest tax bracket of 2% would be reduced to 1.75%, while the highest bracket would drop from 5.75% to 5.1%.

However, the cuts would be offset by a 0.9% increase in the state sales tax, from 4.3% to 5.2%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so-called GOP moderates like Haley say things that are only slightly less deranged than the radicals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When I heard his news clip on the radio, he stressed the tax cut for "everyone" and glossed over the sales tax increase.

He said he would cut state income taxes by 12% “across the board.” For example, he said the lowest tax bracket of 2% would be reduced to 1.75%, while the highest bracket would drop from 5.75% to 5.1%.

However, the cuts would be offset by a 0.9% increase in the state sales tax, from 4.3% to 5.2%.
    Just stop policing the world, let the world stand on it's on two feet, and bring every single troop home.

Chop/chop!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so-called GOP moderates like Haley say things that are only slightly less deranged than the radicals

Yet still nary a word that your's truly hasn't spoken about Nazi's being in Ukraine since before WWII.

Me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMAO You think NEOCON Haley is a moderate?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis admin asks FL Supreme Court to accept elimination of Black congressional seat

https://www.rawstory.com/desantis-26....5.2024_5.31pm

... violating Cons utionally guaranteed rights, and failure of equal representation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis admin asks FL Supreme Court to accept elimination of Black congressional seat

... violating Cons utionally guaranteed rights, and failure of equal representation
    Why should there be a seat for any race? Shouldn't We the People vote in whomever we'd like regardless of race? You're a weird sort of racist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The anti-DEI movement has gone from fringe to mainstream.

Here’s what that means for corporate America

https://fortune.com/2024/01/04/anti-...oelle-emerson/

Repugs and their billionaires, racist, misogynist, fascist.

A billionaire trashed the black, a lady, Pres of Harvard, but Billionaire'as wife has been also accused of plagiarism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The anti-DEI movement has gone from fringe to mainstream.

Here’s what that means for corporate America

https://fortune.com/2024/01/04/anti-...oelle-emerson/

Repugs and their billionaires, racist, misogynist, fascist.

A billionaire trashed the black, a lady, Pres of Harvard, but Billionaire'as wife has been also accused of plagiarism.
    LOL Please let in re s with no merit(s) whatsoever to show just because of race!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn boutons, you got calf-tats ranting on all your posts.

Did you get him in trouble by showing his ST post history to his boss/mom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michigan GOP Head Refuses to Leave After Vote for Her Ouster

The chair of the Michigan Republican Party was voted out Saturday by Republicans who accused her of fueling dysfunction within the party—but she claims the vote was “illegitimate” and refuses to acknowledge her ouster.

On the eve of the vote, Kristina Karamo, who gained GOP s om by denying that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election, repeatedly described the push to remove her as an “illegal” plot hatched up by “rogue” members of the state Republican Party.

In a podcast promoted by the party on Friday, she called the announcement of the impending vote a “false narrative to promote illegal actions by some rogue and disgruntled individuals within the party.”

“They will destroy what they can’t control,” she complained, adding that her foes within the party “don’t have the votes to remove me.”

By Saturday afternoon, however, members of the party claimed they’d had more than enough votes to boot Karamo from the party’s highest position.

“With over 88% of the members that were present and voting, we have taken the first step to engage and protect the various voices and liberties of all Republicans... we have voted to remove Kristina Karamo as the Chair of the Michigan Republican Party,” Bree Moeggenberg, District 2 state committeewoman, announced in a statement on Facebook.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/michig...for-her-ouster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Johnson bends to Schumer will, leaves most programs status quo, and s on far-right

Congressional leaders reached a $1.66 trillion agreement Sunday to finance the federal government in 2024, preserving funding for key domestic and social safety net programs despite GOP demands to cut the budget.

The agreement, announced jointly by Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), will almost surely face vehement opposition from far-right House Republicans, who had hoped to force steep budget cuts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/budget-deal-cucks-MAGAs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Johnson bends to Schumer will, leaves most programs status quo, and s on far-right

Congressional leaders reached a $1.66 trillion agreement Sunday to finance the federal government in 2024, preserving funding for key domestic and social safety net programs despite GOP demands to cut the budget.

The agreement, announced jointly by Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), will almost surely face vehement opposition from far-right House Republicans, who had hoped to force steep budget cuts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/budget-deal-cucks-MAGAs
    So what's the deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's the deal?

The Freedom Caucus in a statement Sunday called the agreement a “total failure” and “totally unacceptable.”

The deal allows for $886.3 billion in defense spending, the leaders announced, and $772.7 billion in domestic discretionary spending. It rescinds $6.1 billion in coronavirus emergency spending authority and accelerates cuts from $80 billion in new funding that the Internal Revenue Service was supposed to get under the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act, stripping $20 billion of that total this year.

“The bipartisan funding framework congressional leaders have reached moves us one step closer to preventing a needless government shutdown and protecting important national priorities,” President Biden said in a statement. “It reflects the funding levels that I negotiated with both parties and signed into law last spring. It rejects deep cuts to programs hard-working families count on, and provides a path to passing full-year funding bills that deliver for the American people and are free of any extreme policies."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a Derp post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MAGAs were all upset about the deal

“I fear that there will ultimately be a deal that’s bad for the country. It’s bad for the American people, that’s bad for the deficit and bad for the national debt,” Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.), chair of the archconservative House Freedom Caucus, told The Washington Post last week. “I hope it’s not the case. I’m certainly trying to persuade Speaker Johnson otherwise — trying to persuade my Republican colleagues to stand with the speaker in having his back to fight to cut spending year-over-year, to implement the policies that reverse the harm that’s been done by the Biden-Pelosi-Schumer policies that are in place right now.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is a Derp post

But the is doin' it for the votes, the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs are pissed at Johnson on the budget deal.

The proposed $1.6 trillion for the 2024 reflects the deal struck by McCarthy last year!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MAGAs are pissed at Johnson on the budget deal.

The proposed $1.6 trillion for the 2024 reflects the deal struck by McCarthy last year!!!!!
    The was a RINO all along. us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A federal judge on Tuesday denied Peter Navarro’s bid to redo his criminal contempt of Congress trial based on his claim that the jurors may have been influenced by political protesters when they took a break during deliberations.

Navarro’s sentencing is set for January 25.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is a Derp post

Elmo is actually pretty f****** stupid as well as being a right wing fascist and racist

He has 12% of Tesla shares now, he told the board to give him up to 25% or he will take is AI project out of Tesla

F****** gangster move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bank: Michigan GOP defaulted on $500K loan, hasn’t made payment in months

LANSING — The Michigan Republican Party is in default on a $500,000 loan and ignored a recent demand for immediate payment, according to a new court filing from Comerica Bank.

“The MRP has not responded to the Demand Letter and, as of the date of this Motion, has been in default for over 120 days,” bank attorneys wrote in an Ingham County Circuit Court response as the state party seeks control of its former headquarters for potential sale.

The bank’s renewed notice of default, dated Dec. 12, detailed more than $10,000 in accrued interest and $707 in late fines for missed payments on the $509,009 loan principal.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...ent-months?amp

Thread Information