Page 62 of 212 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 5283
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nah, he beat hillary. i never said otherwise. she conceded the day after the election.

trump still throwing a temper tantrum over his inability to repeat
    Yet, your side did not recognize him. You swore to resist him the morning after he beat Hillary. And you made good on that sworn statement every single day he was President. What, you thought (we'd) just accept that and give mother er Biden a normal Presidency, 21? No, no way. And Biden, to his credit and quite frankly guilty conscious knows it and is up to the challenge, to the struggle, to the fight.

He ain't said "uncle"---, no in' way---instead has reverted to calling us all manner of vile names and ting in our faces, all in broad daylight, so, not only can we see and hear him, but his disciples and Trump haters can see and hear it. He's a , a genuine dyed in the wool .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won fair and square in 2016 but couldn't even accept that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a baby.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    An entire cult formed around a narcissist complaining that he was cheated in an election that he won.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An entire cult formed around a narcissist complaining that he was cheated in an election that he won.
    Hence mother er Biden.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump won fair and square in 2016 but couldn't even accept that.
    Please, you're the ones who couldn't accept it and stated you would resist him the morning after he put Hillary down like a dog.

And you made good on that statement.

Now, we've done mother er Bider likewise.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His reaction to his narrow win foreshadowed the reaction to his blowout loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    five dozen lost election challenges put the lie to skepticism about the result.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    five dozen lost election challenges put the lie to skepticism about the result.
    half dozen or more were decisions made by Trump appointed judges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    half dozen or more were decisions made by Trump appointed judges.
    not to mention SCOTUS didn't even bother taking up any of the bull , even with 3 of his own appointees there, and only needing 4 to grant cert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alexander has kept a low profile since Jan. 6. But in private, texts show, he has encouraged his allies to prepare for “civil war.”

“Don’t denounce anything,” he messaged his inner circle in January regarding the Capitol riot. “You don’t want to be on the opposite side of freedom fighters in the coming conflict. Veterans will be looking for civilian political leaders.”
    https://www.propublica.org/article/n...ld-get-chaotic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    creating an actual security breach to investigate a hypothetical one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden would be $600 per American closer to President Trump's tote board if that mother er hadn't stolen it from us, that mother er.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Humanity from the Repug marketing dept

Starve People Like 'Dogs' To Make Them Take Crappy Jobs,

Laura Ingraham invited "Bar Rescue" host Jon Taffer on to discuss

the so-called "labor shortage" that is somehow
    only affecting jobs

that do not pay very well and

which involve a substantial amount of risk during a pandemic.

Laura Ingraham: "What if we just cut off the unemployment? Hunger is a pretty powerful thing."

Bar Rescue guy: "They only feed a military dog at night, because a hungry dog is an obedient dog. Well, if we are not causing people to be hungry to work..."

https://www.wonkette.com/starve-people-like-dogs-to-make-them-take-crappy-jobs-laura-ingraham-bar-rescue-guy-agree

btw, Laura Ingraham is supposedly to a "devout" Catholic. There are many Catholics who are extreme right wing assholes.

This is where conservative/Repug America is: starve people into obediently taking ty jobs with poverty wages.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-13-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rona-virus is LYING, yawn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Census shows, for the first time, white population has declined since 2010

So Repug propaganda chief goes nutz on the white male supremacy "will not be replaced"

Tucker Carlson torched for escalating white supremacist rhetoric

Carlson spoke to viewers as he claimed to be

"pointing out the obvious"

by insisting

"Democrats are intentionally accelerating demographic change in this country

He went on to share his ideology on the gradual extinction of the White race.

he offered a fear-mongering perspective on the country' demographical changes.

The primetime host
    told his viewers "the number of people 'who describe themselves as white has dropped for the first time in our history,'" reports Mediaite.

Carlson's warped analogy of it is false and his angle provides a dangerous spin that could easily lead to an adverse reaction from his viewers.

it is no secret that America has been evolving for decades despite Republicans' refusal to acknowledge or accept the truth which is: America is rapidly becoming more of a multi-cultural, all-inclusive society.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/08/there-are-non-white-people-cheering-the-extinction-of-white-people-tucker-carlson-doubles-down-on-replacement-theory/

White boys being motivated to brutalize, slaughter non-white, non-male, non-Christian Americans, blacks, Asians, Jews, browns.

And Carlson, nor the racist billionaire Murdochs, will of course not be held accountable for their deadly poison

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michigan County GOP Censures Senate Republicans Who Found No Election Fraud Evidence

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-co...idence-1619362

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Census shows, for the first time, white population has declined since 2010

So Repug propaganda chief goes nutz on the white male supremacy "will not be replaced"

Tucker Carlson torched for escalating white supremacist rhetoric

Carlson spoke to viewers as he claimed to be

"pointing out the obvious"

by insisting

"Democrats are intentionally accelerating demographic change in this country

He went on to share his ideology on the gradual extinction of the White race.

he offered a fear-mongering perspective on the country' demographical changes.

The primetime host
    told his viewers "the number of people 'who describe themselves as white has dropped for the first time in our history,'" reports Mediaite.

Carlson's warped analogy of it is false and his angle provides a dangerous spin that could easily lead to an adverse reaction from his viewers.

it is no secret that America has been evolving for decades despite Republicans' refusal to acknowledge or accept the truth which is: America is rapidly becoming more of a multi-cultural, all-inclusive society.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/08/there-are-non-white-people-cheering-the-extinction-of-white-people-tucker-carlson-doubles-down-on-replacement-theory/

White boys being motivated to brutalize, slaughter non-white, non-male, non-Christian Americans, blacks, Asians, Jews, browns.

And Carlson, nor the racist billionaire Murdochs, will of course not be held accountable for their deadly poison

We're a proud people just like the blacks are, bouts. Casting us down with the sodomites just because of our skin color ain't right. Right?

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More evidence of Repug FASCISM:

all opposition is illegit, only the Repugs are legit

Lindsey Graham Censured By South Carolina County GOP For The Crime Of Bipartisanship

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/08...structure.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bullying little old ladies for masking up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    beating up teachers over masking.

Republicans are going to regret coaxing and tending the political id of their feral supporters when they turn against Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pooh-poohing exposure to hydrogen sulfide.

hydrogen sulfide is a category 2 inhalation risk, fatal if inhaled, with the skull and crossbones pictogram

https://www.airgas.com/msds/001029.pdf
    https://www.schc.org/assets/docs/ghs...on_2017_07.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Briscoe Cain is a subintelligent dipwad

Thread Information