Page 7 of 212 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've been thinking maga will grow and continue to be a threat.

but maybe it dies out. can trump really con those people for four more years while not being president?

i mean, maybe...
    Here to stay.

When they start doing violent , the dirty war will begin.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's starting to look like there's no reason for MAGA and the GOP to split... as long as establishment Republicans keep paying lip service to the recounts and Trump's victimization, the MAGA s will keep falling for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And let me speak to the yet unknowing world how these things came about: so shall you hear of carnal, bloody, and unnatural acts, of accidental judgment, casual slaughters, of deaths put on by cunning and forced cause, and in this upshot, purposes mistook fall’n on the inventors’ heads. All this can I truly deliver.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    aside from maga, maybe an even bigger question... will republicans totally stay inline with mitch again? or will some finally break and vote with dems on some things?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've been thinking maga will grow and continue to be a threat.

but maybe it dies out. can trump really con those people for four more years while not being president?

i mean, maybe...
    Trump is going to keep doing rallies as a show of force that he still controls the Republican party. They may be ready to move on but it's not their choice, it's not their party; it's his party, and he's not going to give it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aside from maga, maybe an even bigger question... will republicans totally stay inline with mitch again? or will some finally break and vote with dems on some things?
    They don't have a choice. McConnell will still control what gets to the senate floor unless the Democrats can take both senate seats in GA.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP has turned into the party of Trump. They need the MAGA base more than they need them.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP has turned into the party of Trump. They need the MAGA base more than they need them.
    Yup, we saw how badly the traditional GOP candidates fared in 2008 and 2012. With MAGA populism, Republicans are having record turnouts. Meanwhile, Dems are circling the drain with the same tired centrist candidates. Biden won mostly because Trump was an idiot that didn't know when to shut the up and lived to antagonize the opposition. If someone had turned his twitter off at the start of the year, he wins this election easily. A competent handling of Covid would have won him re-election as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's interesting is that Fox news has already seemed to make their choice to distance themselves from MAGA. If scorned Trump begins his own network as rumored, I could see Fox's ratings fall off the face of the earth. Conservatives are already flocking to OANN and Newsmax as it is.

The party as a whole has quite a dilema on their hands. Trumpism can also be detrimental with his crazy 3 am tweets . I can't see establishment Republicans trying to explain away Trump's controversial comments, every other day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is going to keep doing rallies as a show of force that he still controls the Republican party. They may be ready to move on but it's not their choice, it's not their party; it's his party, and he's not going to give it up.
    Nope. It is the Trump party for now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yup, we saw how badly the traditional GOP candidates fared in 2008 and 2012. With MAGA populism, Republicans are having record turnouts. Meanwhile, Dems are circling the drain with the same tired centrist candidates. Biden won mostly because Trump was an idiot that didn't know when to shut the up and lived to antagonize the opposition. If someone had turned his twitter off at the start of the year, he wins this election easily. A competent handling of Covid would have won him re-election as well.
    Trump wins with even a semi-decent handling of COVID. His continued stupid azz comments about testing less so less cases show up did him in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wins with even a semi-decent handling of COVID. His continued stupid azz comments about testing less so less cases show up did him in.
    If Trump manages somehow to hang on to power now, he may never face another loss in a free election, and therefore has nothing to fear from squishy Republicans. They're either on the bus or off the bus.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-10-2020 at 10:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy like Will Hurd was considered an upcoming POC in the GOP just a few years ago.

He's announced his retirement at the end of his current term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's interesting is that Fox news has already seemed to make their choice to distance themselves from MAGA. If scorned Trump begins his own network as rumored, I could see Fox's ratings fall off the face of the earth. Conservatives are already flocking to OANN and Newsmax as it is.

The party as a whole has quite a dilema on their hands. Trumpism can also be detrimental with his crazy 3 am tweets . I can't see establishment Republicans trying to explain away Trump's controversial comments, every other day
    Trump TV would be a bankrupt disaster just like every other business he gets his hands on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy like Will Hurd was considered an upcoming POC in the GOP just a few years ago.

He's announced his retirement at the end of his current term.

him, Hurd is another Jeff Flake who complains to the cameras but never executed his actual power to rein in the corrupt president.

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular melting down across multiple threads now. You hate to see it

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    pretty wild to see what the sec of state had to say about 2nd trump term.

and that's from the guy who is in the cards for republicans in the future.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    #Winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    salt of the earth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team