Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 5279
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ‘I hate blacks’:

Disgraced activist lands prestigious clerkship after Ginni Thomas gave her a second chance

"I HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Like them all...I hate blacks. End of story"

https://www.rawstory.com/crystal-clanton
    And blacks do us likewise. for Tat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I hate blacks’:

Disgraced activist lands prestigious clerkship after Ginni Thomas gave her a second chance

Glad boomers are near the end of their life-cycle but they ed up their children.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad boomers are near the end of their life-cycle but they ed up their children.
    true...

- "Goddamn, I hate these ers!" Me, watching the Suns go on a run during a Suns games back a quarter century ago.

- "Me too, dad." #1 son watching with me.

...30 seconds later...

- "Why do we hate 'em, dad?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs fundamentally racist, as always

Virginia GOP Sends Racist Mailers Attacking Two Black Delegates

The Republican Party of Virginia paid for the production of racist attack mailers against two state legislators up for reelection this year, both of whom are Black men.

Del. Alex Askew, D-Virginia Beach, and Del. Josh Cole, D-Fredericksburg/Stafford, with rope around their torsos, hands, and feet, their bodies lifted in the air.

“These images rely on some of the laziest, most blatantly racist tropes about Black people in history.”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/virginia-gop-sends-racist-mailers-attacking-two-black-delegates/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Repugs fundamentally racist, as always

Virginia GOP Sends Racist Mailers Attacking Two Black Delegates

The Republican Party of Virginia paid for the production of racist attack mailers against two state legislators up for reelection this year, both of whom are Black men.

Del. Alex Askew, D-Virginia Beach, and Del. Josh Cole, D-Fredericksburg/Stafford, with rope around their torsos, hands, and feet, their bodies lifted in the air.

“These images rely on some of the laziest, most blatantly racist tropes about Black people in history.”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/virginia-gop-sends-racist-mailers-attacking-two-black-delegates/
    & you denigrate Republicans in a mirror image, bouts. Once again it's okay when you do it, but when we do it, it's the end of the world.

In other words:::You can dish it. You just can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 sore losers still want to inspect voting machines

GOP lawmaker backs down from threat to force way into Durham elections office

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theocrats working hard to topple electoral democracy in the US

One of the nation’s most prominent religious conservative lawyers played a critical behind-the-scenes role in the lawsuit that Republican state attorneys general filed in December in a last-ditch effort to overturn the election of President Biden, do ents show.

The lawyer, Michael P. Farris, is the chief executive of a group known as Alliance Defending Freedom, which is active in opposing abortion and gay rights. He circulated a detailed draft of the lawsuit that Ken Paxton, the Texas attorney general, ultimately filed against states including Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin in an effort to help President Donald J. Trump remain in office.

Mr. Paxton filed the lawsuit on Dec. 7, after making some changes but keeping large chunks of the draft circulated by Mr. Farris.

An additional 17 Republican attorneys general filed a brief with the Supreme Court supporting Mr. Paxton’s lawsuit. Within four days, the matter was rejected by the court.

But Mr. Farris’s role highlighted how religious conservatives supported Mr. Trump’s unsuccessful attempts to retain power by blocking certification of Mr. Biden’s victory.

“Please find a much-improved version of the complaint attached,” Mr. Farris wrote in an email on Nov. 30 to the chief deputy attorney general in South Carolina, one of several Republicans whom Mr. Farris and a team of other conservative lawyers were trying to convince to file the lawsuit. “I will call you and update you on the alternatives.”

The email, obtained via an open records request by The New York Times and researchers at Mount Holyoke College, included a detailed 42-page legal complaint, accusing the states of violating the Cons ution by changing the rules related to absentee ballots and other election details without formal approval from state legislatures.

The complaint Mr. Farris sent had conveniently left the identification of the Republican attorney general’s office that would ultimately file the litigation blank, instead writing “000 Street Ave, Capitol City, ST 00000, (111) 222-3333, [email protected], Counsel of Record.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/07/u...e=articleShare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shopped it around until they found an AG dumb enough to carry it

Drafts of the lawsuit were also sent to the Louisiana attorney general, Jeff Landry, a Republican. But the most intensive efforts appear to have targeted South Carolina and Texas, the emails suggest, as conservative activists tried to convince South Carolina’s attorney general, Alan Wilson, to serve as the lead plaintiff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I hate blacks’:

They are now saying the quiet parts out loud.

Very out loud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing racist about that mailer. Now a black person cannot be criticized without it being racist.. unless that black person is conservative then it's fair game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sexual anarchy as a scarecrow?

incel talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sexual anarchy as a scarecrow?

incel talk

You post 40 consecutive tweets on here sans a response and you have the gall to call someone else an incel?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The latest GOP Hoax:

The DOJ is attacking parental free speech

In his primetime opinion hour Tuesday night, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson told his millions of viewers to prepare for a crackdown from federal law enforcement on parents’ complaints at school board meetings.
    The host, and several Republican politicians eager for another bankable culture war, seemed to smell blood in the water — in the form of a one-page memo from Attorney General Merrick Garland published the day prior.
    “If you are one of the troglodytes who thinks you should have some say in what your children are taught in the schools that you pay for, you should know that the Biden administration now views you as a domestic terrorist,” the Fox News star said.
    “They are fully willing to use armed agents of the state to compel you to shut up.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...al-free-speech

Carlson defending the Repug brown shirts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post 40 consecutive tweets on here sans a response and you have the gall to call someone else an incel?
    yes, I do

one Charlie Kirk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry your wife no longer sucks your right so you have to beg attention constantly from men here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pretend to know all about me, so one good turn deserves another

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The latest GOP Hoax:

The DOJ is attacking parental free speech

In his primetime opinion hour Tuesday night, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson told his millions of viewers to prepare for a crackdown from federal law enforcement on parents’ complaints at school board meetings.
    The host, and several Republican politicians eager for another bankable culture war, seemed to smell blood in the water — in the form of a one-page memo from Attorney General Merrick Garland published the day prior.
    “If you are one of the troglodytes who thinks you should have some say in what your children are taught in the schools that you pay for, you should know that the Biden administration now views you as a domestic terrorist,” the Fox News star said.
    “They are fully willing to use armed agents of the state to compel you to shut up.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...al-free-speech

Carlson defending the Repug brown shirts
    Tell it, Tucker.

Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information