Page 48 of 210 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 5247
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rapes/impregnates her, divorces her, she later dies by her own hand, he blames the new boyfriend.

Whatta peach.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luntz, the fraudster scamming the Repugs (and just about everybody, EXCEPT his employees)

Former employees of famed GOP pollster Frank Luntz say his work is a 'scam'

Luntz's claim to deliver objective data is a "total shtick and a scam."

Luntz trying to manipulate focus groups that used "dial testing," in which participants spin a small handheld device, yielding real-time results in response to questions asked by the presenter.

Luntz's primary concern, Ingram said, was results that would yield more "compelling" data to be "present[ed] to the client."

after a 14-month investigation that Luntz had "violated the Association's Code of Professional Ethics and Practices."

screening and selecting participants in a manner that Ingram called "quite frankly bull ."

He screened out anybody that isn't going to give the viewers the opinion that Frank, on behalf of his client, is looking for. Somehow, he is able to bull people."

Luntz is a frequent guest on MSNBC, CNBC and Fox News anchor Bret Baier's program.

asked to remain anonymous in fear of professional retribution, spoke to Salon about Luntz's lavish lifestyle and summarized his former boss as a "slimeball."

negative experiences from working with Luntz were "widespread" in Washington.

when Luntz presented himself as an impartial pollster running focus groups for VICE News and HBO in 2018,

he was actually being paid by Ted Cruz's Senate campaign.

"Luntz's career has been about nothing so much as cheapening language and obscuring honest discussion."

idea that there was a "lack of scientific certainty" about climate change. Those GOP strategies remain very much in evidence more than 20 years later.

Ingram described Luntz's ideas and his supposed commitment to impartial data science as "regurgitated crap."

I like to characterize working for Frank as like having a boss with a 200 IQ who is five years old."

https://www.rawstory.com/frank-luntz-focus-group

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey y'all, what's with the rolling audits of completed elections that had already been followed by audits and recounts?

are ya'll just going to keep challenging the process until it dies on the operating table?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "people no longer have confidence in our electoral system "

"it therefore behooves us, the state legislatures, to subs ute our judgment for the dubious results of a flawed and insecure election process, to vindicate the true will of the people."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will be wild!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "people no longer have confidence in our electoral system "

"it therefore behooves us, the state legislatures, to subs ute our judgment for the dubious results of a flawed and insecure election process, to vindicate the true will of the people."
    tick tock

This is what happens when you let the crazies run the asylum for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tick tock

This is what happens when you let the crazies run the asylum for a while.
    When the crazies run the asylum, to them the rest of world is insane. Today's GOP is very radical.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the crazies run the asylum, to them the rest of world is insane. Today's GOP is very radical.
    I mean 70% of the GOP wants this nation to be a fascist dictatorship. They were 'very radical' 20 years ago. Now they're an outright Nazi party.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Throw your American flags in the trash

I am a nuclear bomb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean 70% of the GOP wants this nation to be a fascist dictatorship. They were 'very radical' 20 years ago. Now they're an outright Nazi party.
    iThe GOP is Trumpist-nationalist and their tacit concept is herrenvolk democracy, i.e., democracy only for "real Americans."

I would rather draw similarities with Putin and Erdogan, but this is a quibble, the GOP is basically a fascist party at this point.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-22-2021 at 11:55 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, same old from bum,,,fascist, fascism, Hitler, Braun, swastika, Hitler, dictator, Nazi, on & on.

You tired old bag, you.

Bum, come forth and we'll venture down the old primrose, hand-in-hand and bury the old proverbials.

What say, old horse?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    iThe GOP is Trumpist-nationalist and their tacit concept is herrenvolk democracy, i.e., democracy only for "real Americans."

I would rather draw aimilarities with Putin and Erdogan, but this is a quibble, the GOP is basically a fasciat party at this point.
    Yet, mother er Biden goes into outer space with Putin and joins with the Poot on cleaning up the environment, all the while Poot is constantly interfering in our elections and listening to us on the part line.

They've been resident boogeyman since the end of WW2 and they always will be.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, same old from bum,,,fascist, fascism, Hitler, Braun, swastika, Hitler, dictator, Nazi, on & on.

You tired old bag, you.

Bum, come forth and we'll venture down the old primrose, hand-in-hand and bury the old proverbials.

What say, old horse?
    no need to go to Hitler..The magas are clearly fascists, that doesn't meant that they are ready to exterminate a population.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Circus barkers’ running for Senate in Missouri prove the GOP is insane

Senate Republicans are on track to prevent a formal inquiry into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

the answer to how the GOP got this way could be explained by looking at the Republicans running for the open Missouri Senate seat.

"Eric Greitens was elected Missouri governor after making national news for a campaign ad in which he fires a machine gun into a field for no apparent reason.

He made national news again, two years later, with his crash-and-burn exit from office under allegations of political corruption and personal depravity.

Greitens thinks this qualifies him for the Senate. Donald Trump's inner circle agrees,"

"Eric Schmitt's brief tenure as Missouri's attorney general has been notable for

his filing of silly, doomed lawsuits, including one against China, in pathetic pursuit of headlines."

"Mark McCloskey waved a gun around at protesters who were walking peacefully past his house, and then — well, actually, that's it, that's his entire political résumé. He's the quintessential MAGA candidate.

Meaning, a lying blowhard who's facing felony charges,"

"one of these three circus barkers is very likely going to the Senate.

This is how the GOP got like this,"

https://www.rawstory.com/eric-greitens-2653079727

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All-villain team: The 62 who voted against the bipartisan hate crimes bill are the worst of the worst GOPers in the House

the law was passed by whopping margins of 94-1 in the Senate and 364-62 in the House of Representatives.

it's not unreasonable to wonder who would possibly stoop so low as to vote against a resolution

"condemning the horrific shootings in Atlanta, Georgia on March 16th and

reaffirming the House's commitment to combating hate, bigotry, and violence against the AAPI community."

They are the worst of the worst, a veritable who's who of the most hateful, treasonous and otherwise irrational voices on the national landscape.

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley reveled in his lone "no" vote in the Senate.

Most striking about the 62 House members-- overlooked in the media focus on bipartisanship -- is the high-profile nature of this rogue's gallery.

Virtually every major reprobate of the Far-Right defiantly went out of the way to make it more difficult to protect the AAPI community from acts of hatred.

Matt Gaetz,
    Lauren Boebert,
    Marjorie Taylor Green,
    Mo Brooks,
    Louie Gohmert,
    Jim Jordan,
    Madison Cawthorn,
    Paul Gosar,
    Ronny Jackson,
    Andy Biggs

Of the 62 members, 40 were among those joining as a group the disgraced and dismissed December lawsuit in Texas to overturn the results of the 2020 election. A unanimous U.S. Supreme Court flipped it aside.

Another 17 of the members weren't part of that legal effort because they hadn't yet taken office. These freshmen members of Congress represent 38% of the Republican class of newcomers--a chilling glimpse into the direction the party is heading.

Sixty of the 62 members voted to overturn the results,

an alphabetical list of the House Republicans who voted against the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act:

https://www.rawstory.com/hate-crime-bill/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida, in a First, Will Fine Social Media Companies That Bar Candidates

The new law is a direct response to Facebook’s and Twitter’s suspensions of former President Donald J. Trump.

Florida on Monday became the first state to

regulate how companies like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter moderate speech online,

by imposing fines on social media companies that permanently bar political candidates in the state.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/24/t...liticians.html

Repugs love regulating public companies when it serves their politics

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NEW POLL:

More Than Half of Republicans Think Donald Trump is Currently ‘The True President’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ne...rue-president/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NEW POLL:

More Than Half of Republicans Think Donald Trump is Currently ‘The True President’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ne...rue-president/
    We're just giving you a taste of your own medicine, bouts.

Now-you-know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud Boys intimidate Clark County Republicans. Local GOPs getting taken over by right-wing paramilitaries and street fighting thugs is going to happen at some point.

For months, Clark County Republican meetings have played host to intra-party warfare, as the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported last week. At those meetings, an insurgent group associated with the Proud Boys and other fringe-right clubs clashed with more mainstream Republicans. In recent days, elected Republican officials in the county accused some of those far-right participants of making threats and participating in a luridly antisemitic Telegram channel, while some of those same fringe characters accused the Clark County Republican Party of freezing them out and hinted that they might run for office to take over the party.

The feud is the latest flashpoint in a national battle for control of local Republican parties, some of which have openly associated with far-right paramilitary groups like the Proud Boys. Increasingly, holding an event as routine as a local party meeting is a fraught exercise.

Last week’s Review-Journal investigation accused three local men—one of them an avowed Proud Boy—of threatening elected Republicans in Clark County. Among those said to be targeted were a local judge and a school board trustee. In a meeting earlier this month, the head of the Clark County Republican Party also accused two of the men of threatening him via a FaceTime call.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/clark-...oy-insurgency/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ain't no hero.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She ain't no hero.

this is just like you see from all the honest brokers on here

they truly want trumpism, but they don’t want to be associated with trump himself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is just like you see from all the honest brokers on here

they truly want trumpism, but they don’t want to be associated with trump himself.
    I'm calling your name, Bogie.

Bogie

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Our fool-proof strategy to pander to the whack jobs who believe they're being silenced by social media, without pissing off our state's biggest media business."

Thread Information