Page 210 of 212 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212 LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 5294
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ wasn't even a state, it was just a US territory. Statehood was nearly fifty years away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ wasn't even a state, it was just a US territory. Statehood was nearly fifty years away.
    Good thing know-nothing AZ cannot repeal 3/5 rule or deport papist for taking protestant American jobs (though I would be ok with deporting all dagos, tbh).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, go with that

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Regardless, conspiring to first degree murder of babies in the womb is wrong, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign asks for cut of candidates’ fundraising when they use his name and likeness

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign has found a new way to press for badly needed cash.

In a letter received by Republican digital vendors this week, the Trump campaign is asking for down-ballot candidates who use his name, image and likeness in fundraising appeals to give at least 5 percent of the proceeds to the campaign.

“Beginning tomorrow, we ask that all candidates and committees who choose to use President Trump’s name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC. This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file, prospecting vendors, and advertising,” Trump co-campaign managers Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita wrote in the letter, which is dated April 15.

They add: “Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...rcent-00152830

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why? I'll tell ya why, v:::there but by the grace of God go they.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    See ya in the street, Homer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the fetus, screw the kid.

Pro-life bona fides ends at birth for Republicans. The idea that the wrong sort of kid (i.e., a black or brown one) might get something good (like health care coverage) drives them out of their minds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretending there's a nationwide crime wave when crime is mostly going down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stoking fear and paranoia and appealing to the worst in people is the SOP

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stoking fear and paranoia and appealing to the worst in people is the SOP
    That's how this all started, son. Trump made President and you went first, thinking you'd go first and last.

Uh, uh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretending there's a nationwide crime wave when crime is mostly going down

Plus: Tennessee legislature passes bill based on 'chemtrails'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot. She is trying to wreck the GOP

Nonetheless, countering Russia’s power-mad dictator is the right thing to do. Putin’s ambitions will not stop at Ukraine. The next target might well be a NATO ally, which would put U.S. boots on the ground.

Though the war has taken a terrible toll on the valiant people of Ukraine, it has revealed Russia to be vulnerable. If President Biden had allowed an all-out aggressive war against Moscow, we would not be at a seeming stalemate. Because he dithered, Ukraine is now losing ground and urgently needs weapons and ammunition. This can be remedied; we need to provide the funding and push the White House to outline the path to victory.

As to the FISA, Republicans are wary of allowing warrantless surveillance and rightly so. The law has been abused in the past, and is most hated today for having enabled surveillance of the Trump campaign by Hillary Clinton’s apparatchiks. Nonetheless, it was not that long ago that the U.S. came under attack by Islamic terrorists; given the millions who have entered the country illegally since Biden became president, hundreds of whom are on the terror watch list, it is imperative that we up our vigilance against terrorism, not dumb it down.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marj...diot-wreck-gop

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The D's and the RINO's won't rest till they've eradicated her from the face of the earth.

I got nary room. I waited for that Ted Kennedy and then fellow McCain to eradicate...got it...ain't rested a in' second.

Signed,

- Daddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Characterizing Russia as vulnerable at this moment of the conflict rings odd to me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Marjorie Greene is wrecking the GOP because she's standing in the way of 'all out aggressive war on Moscow'" -- might end up in one of her campaign ads, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican Party will absorb the "steal the vote" demographic, just as it did the Tea Party and The Birthers; as a result, the GOP will continue its migration even further right. We are really in a state where the Dems are what the Republicans once were and the Republicans are pretty much just bat crazy.
    The craziness was always tickling the fringes and s######ing in small groups, but now it's upfront, loud and proud from the political mountaintop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *snickering

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Marjorie Greene is wrecking the GOP because she's standing in the way of 'all out aggressive war on Moscow'" -- might end up in one of her campaign ads, tbh.
    Biden is doing the same damn thing, Winester......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The craziness was always tickling the fringes and s######ing in small groups, but now it's upfront, loud and proud from the political mountaintop.
    ...anything that keeps the country in tumult and dancing with civil war is Jake with me, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Gaetz attended 2017 party where minor and drugs were present, woman's sworn statement obtained by Congress claims

The House Ethics Committee is investigating whether or not Rep. Matt Gaetz used illicit drugs as a member of Congress, multiple sources familiar with the committee's work told ABC News.

Committee investigators have inquired about whether Gaetz was under the influence of drugs at parties in Florida after becoming a member of Congress in 2017, according to the sources.

According to a sworn written statement that has been obtained by the Ethics committee, a woman says that in summer of 2017, when she was 20 years old, she attended a party in Florida that Gaetz also attended, which featured alcohol and drugs including cocaine and MDMA, sources familiar with the committee's work told ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/matt-gaetz...y?id=109324572

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Hampshire’s GOP Is Taking a Stand—Against the Polio Vaccine

New Hampshire could soon beat Florida—known for its anti-vaccine Surgeon General—when it comes to loosening vaccine requirements. A first-in-the-nation bill that’s already passed New Hampshire’s state House, sponsored only by Republican legislators, would end the requirement for parents enrolling kids in childcare to provide do entation of polio and measles vaccination. New Hampshire would be the only state in the US to have such a law, although many states allow religious exemptions to vaccine requirements.

Currently, Republicans control New Hampshire’s state House, Senate and governor’s office—but that isn’t a guarantee that the bill will be signed into law, with GOP Gov. Chris Sununu seemingly flip-flopping when it comes to disease control. Sununu did sign a bill in 2021 allowing people to use public places and services even if they did not receive the Covid-19 vaccine. But the next year, the governor vetoed a bill that would bar schools from implementing mask mandates.

The polio vaccine, first offered in 1955, and the MMR shot, which treats the highly infectious measles, mumps, and rubella viruses, are two very crucial vaccines both in the US and internationally. Since the year 2000 alone, vaccines against measles are estimated to have saved over 55 million lives around the world.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-antivax-bill/

Thread Information