Page 13 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    joke fascism is fascism imho
    I did not know that. I will stop then. Only commie jokes from here on out, comrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not know that. I will stop then. Only commie jokes from here on out, comrade.
    If pronouncing my b's as v's makes me sound like a commie

Then soviet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do commies write everything in lower case?

you know because they hate capitalism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found out I was dating a commie

Guess I should've noticed the red flags earlier

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If pronouncing my b's as v's makes me sound like a commie

Then soviet
    do commies write everything in lower case?

you know because they hate capitalism
    Just found out I was dating a commie

Guess I should've noticed the red flags earlier
    Hey man quit stealing the jokes I was going to steal

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man quit stealing the jokes I was going to steal
    It's what you get for stalin too long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The burning and looting were newsworthy for sure, but that ignores the 93 out of 100 BLM rallies with zero calls to the police.

It also ignores the difference between protesting police brutality and trying to shut down the US Congress.to deny the winner of the election certification.
    No it doesn't ignore anything. No one said BLM rallies are all riots and looting and burning, but the ones that were got dismissed casually. I already covered the second "ignores" so how does it ignore anything of the sort?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it doesn't ignore anything. No one said BLM rallies are all riots and looting and burning, but the ones that were got dismissed casually. I already covered the second "ignores" so how does it ignore anything of the sort?
    You're whining because one cares that your "ARSON AND ANARCHY" narrative was unevnly covered in the press according to you. Get over it and join the conversation.

Challenging a police line in the street and setting a trash can on fire =/= disrupting the US Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no genteel presentation of grievances, or entreaty for discussion, no formal protest at all, just massive B&E and vandalism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're whining because one cares that your "ARSON AND ANARCHY" narrative was unevnly covered in the press according to you. Get over it and join the conversation.

Challenging a police line in the street and setting a trash can on fire =/= disrupting the US Congress.
    Now you're ignoring that you said "it ignores". When I want advice I'll ask.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you're ignoring that you said "it ignores". When I want advice I'll ask.
    You think if fckn matters what you want?

Wake up old man, you wanted Trump.
    How'd that work out.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    this is even more interesting than i thought it was gonna be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rasmussen poll, one of the most accurate polls of the 2020 election, finds President Trump’s approval is actually rising after Wednesday‘s protests.

As Democrats move to impeachment and some establishment Republicans call for the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, the poll finds 48% approve of the President’s job performance.

A source close to the polling firm that the rolling survey saw Trump’s approval soar to 51% on Thursday night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rasmussen poll, one of the most accurate polls of the 2020 election, finds President Trump’s approval is actually rising after Wednesday‘s protests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL was just getting ready to post this. ing traitors, all of them. Then want to abdicate responsibility after getting one person and four deplorables killed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think if fckn matters what you want?

Wake up old man, you wanted Trump.
    How'd that work out.
    I didn't vote for Trump, but don't let the truth stop you from "fitting in" with the echo chamber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whenever accused of leaning to the right, DMC likes to pretend he's a big OBAMA and BIDEN backer.

says he voted for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rubbing her eye with an onion

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't vote for Trump, but don't let the truth stop you from "fitting in" with the echo chamber.
    You were a Trump supporter before you conveniently weren't.

That makes you just another ing rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican Party was supposed to be the anti-Democrat Party, but over time, it has lost its way. The Democrat Party is the party of the trail of tears, slavery, jim crowe laws, the KKK, welfare, abortion, high incarceration of minorities, voter fraud, high taxes, big government, minimum wage, labor unions, minimal defense, segregation, open borders, giving citizen rights to non-citizens etc. The Republican Party was to be the party that fought all of that, and did. It freed the slaves, made them citizens, gave them the right to vote, believed in a strong military, lower taxes, fought for women's suffrage, gay rights, civil rights, state's rights, rule by the letter of The Cons ution, pro life, closed borders, a sound legal immigration system, etc. However, power and corruption have changed things over the last few decades, along with technology and more public exposure. To be honest the biggest problem with either party is term limits. We, as cons uents, need to find a way to force Congress into voting for term limits. It is less likely to have massive corruption if you only have a small window of time. Also, you are more apt to get your job done, so you can leave your mark on the country. Without term limits, these people are lazy, fat, compromised, and act as if they are Gods to those who vote them in. Instead of speaking through us, they are speaking for us, and even speaking down to us. They act omnipotent.

House - 12 yrs (six 2 year terms)
    Senate - 12 yrs (two 6 year terms)
    President 12 yrs (three 4 year terms or two 4 year terms + partial term moving from VP to P)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican Party was supposed to be the anti-Democrat Party, but over time, it has lost its way. The Democrat Party is the party of the trail of tears, slavery, jim crowe laws, the KKK, welfare, abortion, high incarceration of minorities, voter fraud, high taxes, big government, minimum wage, labor unions, minimal defense, segregation, open borders, giving citizen rights to non-citizens etc. The Republican Party was to be the party that fought all of that, and did. It freed the slaves, made them citizens, gave them the right to vote, believed in a strong military, lower taxes, fought for women's suffrage, gay rights, civil rights, state's rights, rule by the letter of The Cons ution, pro life, closed borders, a sound legal immigration system, etc. However, power and corruption have changed things over the last few decades, along with technology and more public exposure. To be honest the biggest problem with either party is term limits. We, as cons uents, need to find a way to force Congress into voting for term limits. It is less likely to have massive corruption if you only have a small window of time. Also, you are more apt to get your job done, so you can leave your mark on the country. Without term limits, these people are lazy, fat, compromised, and act as if they are Gods to those who vote them in. Instead of speaking through us, they are speaking for us, and even speaking down to us. They act omnipotent.

House - 12 yrs (six 2 year terms)
    Senate - 12 yrs (two 6 year terms)
    President 12 yrs (three 4 year terms or two 4 year terms + partial term moving from VP to P)
    What a re ed load of bull from another white nationalist. The GOP the party of gay rights? Oh yeah gays loved the DOMA.

Get the out of here you stupid piece of . You're the party of jews will not replace us, the party of we have to honor our confederate war heroes, the party of black voter suppression, the party of the cons ution because our feelings got hurt so Trump gets to stay in power, etc.

So pathetic that it's mainstream among Republicans to believe they had the election stolen from them because Trump cried to press about fraud while never alleging it in court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know the origins of the KKK were not racist and anti black, but instead pro black individuals who fought for the freedoms and safety of the newly freed slaves. They still wore masks to protect their iden y and their families from hate crimes. Over time, individuals who we associate with the KKK started dressing the same and started committing haenus atrocities towards blacks in order to discredit the do gooders. It worked, and soon the organization was transformed into what we know of it today.

I just recently learned this via black southern historians. It definitely shocked me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That MAGA Biggems confusing a conspiracy theory origin story for the NRA with the origin story of the KKK. Easy to see why one would get confused between the two though, same bull .

Thread Information