Page 74 of 206 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 5137
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At some point we're going to have to ask ourselves how far we're willing to go when it comes to respecting the anonymity of elected officials who encourage and enable events like 1/6 while bemoaning them to the press under the convenient cover of confidentiality.

Would love to see a Wikileaks-style outing of all of these cowards, audio and all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse , Issy. That sucker Gore got it sent it to the SC!

And?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why didn't the Bush team want the votes counted?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We never got Trump's beef an inch further than where we'd dropped it off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why didn't the Bush team want the votes counted?
    Because we wanted to ing win, Winester. You dumb SOB, you. You still don't get it, do you? Whether it's sports, or, politics, the ing idea is not to compete, the ing idea is to win, you blockhead, you.

You were trying to do the same thing. It's just that we had the con...that hot, crooked smile chick that was running Florida then saved our asses. Then we shoved that judge in there at the last..."I mean we can count ballots till we're slap happy, but I'm not going to allow it."

Then the coup de grace...John King, before he became a big shot on CNN ran full speed over to the steps of the SC the night they rendered their rule. He got there, proud, tall, and out of breath, he read the piece of paper they handed, his shoulders slumped, I ejected out of the Lazy Boy and ran out into the street.

But in the bitter reality you won, Winester...That sucker had been in bed with the Dems forever and still is. But, WE didn't know that then so you thought you lost. And I thought I won.

Good times!!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely...

If it were me and my wife and our son and our home were threatened to be bombed I'd spend all day and night seeking vengeance.
    If it were me and the top soldier in the land threatened to shoot me to death I'd spend all day and night seeking vengeance.
    If it were me and this same top soldier undermined my Presidency (Woodward's book) I'd spend all day and night seeking vengeance.
    If it were me and the counter establishment sought my impeachment the morning after I busted a cap in their ass I'd spend all day and night seeking vengeance.

Hey, peeg...to-my-dying-day...&, if I were one or all of those blooded sons...on that dying day..."I got it now, pa."
    You completely avoided the question.
    You said Gore did not concede basically. Well he damn sure did.
    Trump did not concede. 8 million vote difference and he did not concede

So what did he do about the mighty killer Madonna threatening him. Did he get the secret service on her at least?
    I know you think she is akin to ISIS or something..

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because we wanted to ing win, Winester. You dumb SOB, you. You still don't get it, do you? Whether it's sports, or, politics, the ing idea is not to compete, the ing idea is to win, you blockhead, you.

You were trying to do the same thing. It's just that we had the con...that hot, crooked smile chick that was running Florida then saved our asses. Then we shoved that judge in there at the last..."I mean we can count ballots till we're slap happy, but I'm not going to allow it."

Then the coup de grace...John King, before he became a big shot on CNN ran full speed over to the steps of the SC the night they rendered their rule. He got there, proud, tall, and out of breath, he read the piece of paper they handed, his shoulders slumped, I ejected out of the Lazy Boy and ran out into the street.

But in the bitter reality you won, Winester...That sucker had been in bed with the Dems forever and still is. But, WE didn't know that then so you thought you lost. And I thought I won.

Good times!!!
    So you would put your face in a furnace if you thought it would get you a win.
    Thats called losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds legit, what could go wrong?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sounds legit, what could go wrong?

Your side pulls this brand of happy horsehit all the time and you state it's fine. Well, it's fine now.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you would put your face in a furnace if you thought it would get you a win.
    Thats called losing.
    With the Lakers it's dicey as to whether I'd do that...with James entangled.
    With Trump? Every single day that ends in (y).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Army vet posts pictures showing Rep. Cawthorn may have had a hidden dagger at school board meeting

The weapon allegedly smuggled into the Henderson County board of education meeting by @RepCawthorn has been identified as a MicroTech Borka Blade, beloved by mall ninjas worldwide.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/15/2052373/-Did-Rep-Madison-Cawthorn-illegally-bring-a-concealed-weapon-to-a-school-board-meeting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans demand the debt ceiling be raised ...

and promise to block Democratic attempts to do
    so

I'm not sure there's been any past Republican effort as lazily nihilistic as the one that's currently forming, however.

The seemingly unanimous take of Senate Republicans, as guided by (of course) Sen. Mitch McConnell, is that the debt ceiling of course needs to be raised as rote responsibility of government—

and that Republicans will absolutely block attempts all attempts to do so so that Democrats have to do it without them.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/15/2052432/-Senate-Republicans-vow-to-again-sabotage-government-rather-than-play-any-role-in-governing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama GOP governor faces primary challenge for

not doing enough to stop yoga

Tim James,

attacked what he called in prepared remarks as 'a beast with three heads,' which he identified as

critical race theory,

transgender rights and

the use of yoga

as exercise in public schools

https://www.rawstory.com/kay-ivey-tim-james-2022/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    straight up fascist demogoguing

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    straight up fascist demogoguing

Where's the fascism?

Regionally he is correct. The advice I would give him is move. Demographic switch is inevitable today because people like yourself called it a racist fascist conspiracy decades ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Genius' Madison Cawthorn mocked for claiming the Cons ution prohibits airlines from requiring vaccinations

claimed it is "illegal" and uncons utional for airlines to require passengers to be vaccinated, because

“you actually have a cons utionally protected right to free, unrestricted travel within the United States."

"Little known fact: James Madison was the author of the Free Airline Travel Clause of the Cons ution. Talk about foresight."

"I do remember reading that the Founding Father’s said everyone should fly freely. I’m still unsure if they meant airlines should be free or we should all get high. Anyway, I’m sure a genius like Cawthorn will clear it up for me"

"Next up from Cawthorn: why do airlines charge for seats because the Cons ution guarantees free travel."

"So airlines having been illegally charging "air fare" for decades? Thank God Cawthorn broke open this scandal!"

"Even if you have a cons utional right to fly on a privately owned & operated airline (you don't),

that right is subject to reasonable regulation by both the private owner & a regulating govt agency.

As long as the reg has a reasonable basis, it is valid.

Cawthorn is an idiot."

https://www.rawstory.com/cawthorn-cons ution

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio GOP just passed such a bad gerrymander,

even the Republican governor called it uncons utional

The ruse was so obvious and shameless, not even their fellow Republicans, in the era of the Big Lie and rampant conspiracy theories, could keep countenance.

the Ohio Redistricting Commission approved new legislative maps even more gerrymandered than the current map that has guaranteed them unfettered and unwarranted supermajority for the last half-decade.

they will likely result in

Republicans winning a 65-24 supermajority in the State House and

a 23-10 supermajority in the State Senate

Meanwhile, Trump won Ohio with just over 53% of the vote last year.

Here’s the rub:

An overwhelming majority of Ohioans in 2014 voted to approve a cons utional amendment meant to stop partisan gerrymandering altogether.

A whopping
    71.4% of voters approved a cons utional amendment that gave redistricting power to a bipartisan commission with a mandate to draw fair maps.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/16/2052571/-Ohio-GOP-just-passed-such-a-bad-gerrymander-even-the-Republican-governor-called-it-uncons utional

In these time, once Repugs have power, they will PERVERT, RIG govt to keep power, being exemplary FASCISTS that reject political pluralism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yoga is from Satan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no respect for law and order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from the desk of the leader of all Republican sore losers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ "whatever the correct legal remedy"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little something for your comfort thread, weak men (Chumpettes).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no respect for law and order

Thread Information