Page 34 of 206 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do remember when Mazie Hirono tried to protest the certification of Trump's win on Jan 6th, 2017 and got slapped down by Sleepy Joe.
    no senator signed onto any objections. biden didnt really have a say, though he was emphatic when denying her attempt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RWNJs, on orders from Repugs, deny that Repugs, BIG on national security and militarism, were responsible for 9/11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no senator signed onto any objections. biden didnt really have a say, though he was emphatic when denying her attempt
    underscoring my unstated point that there was zero attempt by Dems to overturn the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    underscoring my unstated point that there was zero attempt by Dems to overturn the election.
    or at least no meaningful one

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, Darrin was triggered more by bike lock antifa guy than 1/6.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona Gov. Ducey waits just one hour to sign big voter purge bill

will purge 140,000 Arizona voters from the permanent list of people who are sent a mail-in ballot.

80% of Arizona's voters choose to vote by mail.

The state has had voting by mail for over two decades.

purge 140,000 voters including 30,000 Latinos from state’s Permanent Early Voting List.

That means they will no longer automatically receive mail ballots.

The new law changes the Permanent Early Voting List (PEVL) "to a new name: the 'Active Early Voting List,' which would

require voters to vote early at least once over two election cycles (four years) in order to stay on it,"

"Otherwise, their names will be purged from the list and they will stop receiving automatic mail ballots."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/05/arizona-voter-law/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 100 Republicans, including former officials, threaten to split from G.O.P.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/u...rty-trump.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Republican cowards booted Liz Cheney with a voice vote. those Trump sucking assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Republican cowards booted Liz Cheney with a voice vote. those Trump sucking assholes.
    will you vote for Republicans in 2022 now that it's required to kiss Trump's ring?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will you vote for Republicans in 2022 now that it's required to kiss Trump's ring?

of course he will

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do realize trump didn’t alter the authoritarian ideology that the r’s have been hurtling towards since Reagan one bit, right?

When you voted for Ted Cruz, you voted for this. Every election, when you have made any of the straight ballot r votes you have made over the years, you voted for this. So you have clearly demonstrated by your voting history, you support the ideology.

now just because you feel pangs of embarrassment, because trump is now the defacto leader of your party, doesn’t mean he created the environment that has led to this. You willingly voted to create the party image, pretending to care when you will still vote for these people at all levels of government rings really hollow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do realize trump didn’t alter the authoritarian ideology that the r’s have been hurtling towards since Reagan one bit, right?

When you voted for Ted Cruz, you voted for this. Every election, when you have made any of the straight ballot r votes you have made over the years, you voted for this. So you have clearly demonstrated by your voting history, you support the ideology.

now just because you feel pangs of embarrassment, because trump is now the defacto leader of your party, doesn’t mean he created the environment that has led to this. You willingly voted to create the party image, pretending to care when you will still vote for these people at all levels of government rings really hollow
    off Jeffrey. Unlike you and your butt buddies, I don't vote straight ticket.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing this entire party has to Heil Hitler to Trump after he cost them both houses of congress and the presidency. Wonder if they'll have a mass book burning leading up to 2024.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Cheney broke with Trash and his BigLie, Cheney loyally supported Trash all the way. No sympathy due.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you off face. You voted for everything the party of trump has devolved into. You even still try to play gotcha bull with false own the libs rw talking points on here.

you absolutely support the party of trump that is today’s Republican Party. If you didn’t, you would never have voted for any state level r’s and your avowed support of Ted Cruz has also been duly noted.

you don’t get to have it both ways. When it comes to this incarnation of r, You’re either against all of it, or your silence shows tacit support for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you off face. You voted for everything the party of trump has devolved into. You even still try to play gotcha bull with false own the libs rw talking points on here.

you absolutely support the party of trump that is today’s Republican Party. If you didn’t, you would never have voted for any state level r’s and your avowed support of Ted Cruz has also been duly noted.

you don’t get to have it both ways. When it comes to this incarnation of r, You’re either against all of it, os.r your silence shows tacit support for it.
    You are one stupid virgin for brains.

I don't have to love everything the Republicans do to know I disagree with a lot of the Democrats advocate. I have issues with both parties. Any rational person should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which Democratic candidates did you vote for in 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which Democratic candidates did you vote for in 2020?
    Judith Zaffarini for one. Which Republicans did you vote for Chump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judith Zaffarini for one. Which Republicans did you vote for Chump?
    So one.

None whatsoever this time. Will never vote for another until they drop their voter suppression policies.

Gotta have principles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So one.

None whatsoever this time. Will never vote for another until they drop their voter suppression policies.

Gotta have principles.
    I just gave you one example. She wasn't the only one but I don't owe you a detailed list. Unlike you I actually try to look at individual voting records if available.

LMAO Mr. Don't think and push that one big button.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are one stupid virgin for brains.

I don't have to love everything the Republicans do to know I disagree with a lot of the Democrats advocate. I have issues with both parties. Any rational person should.
    Who did you vote for for governor?

Who did you vote for AG?

Who did you vote for for US senate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just gave you one example. She wasn't the only one but I don't owe you a detailed list. Unlike you I actually try to look at individual voting records if available.

LMAO Mr. Don't think and push that one big button.
    There is no big button anymore.

Anyone who follows Texas politics (like 2017 legislative voting records) or voted here in 2020 would know that.

So either you're completely ignorant of the change or you didn't actually vote last year.

Or both.

Thread Information