Page 1 of 203 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    say biden wins and there's a blue wave.

where does the republican party go? do they get more extreme or less? does the party break in half? what will their platform be?

do democrats, "independents", libertarians all grow in numbers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    say biden wins and there's a blue wave.

where does the republican party go? do they get more extreme or less? does the party break in half? what will their platform be?

do democrats, "independents", libertarians all grow in numbers?
    trump runs 2024 for sure

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I predict a softening on immigration. Maybe amnesty on the way as they try to pretend Trump didn't exist.

Ted Cruz has already admitted if the left stacks the court and makes P.R. and D.C. states, the right never wins another election. If Trump loses they have no leverage will bend on some issues out of necessity.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    republicans were able to band together during obama because he was black. and were able to band together during 2016 cause hillary was hillary.

will white america rage against joe biden just as similarly? i'm doubting it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    trump runs 2024 for sure
    I can see it now.

Trump vs Kamala

"Such a nasty woman!"

Actually, the establishment (R) will not allow him in the debates, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump runs 2024 for sure
    Agreed

Biden and Kopmala will make sure of it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict a softening on immigration. Maybe amnesty on the way as they try to pretend Trump didn't exist.

Ted Cruz has already admitted if the left stacks the court and makes P.R. and D.C. states, the right never wins another election. If Trump loses they have no leverage will bend on some issues out of necessity.
    I don't know why Republicans think 52 states makes it impossible to win elections. All they have to do is move enough towards moderation to get Florida, Ohio, and other swing states back. Ted Cruz can only see conservatism through extremist lenses, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump loses he will never run again. The only thing his guy hates more than being President is losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump who gave up a billionaire dream lifestyle to become President hates being President.

Totally makes sense

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The GOP could just admit Guam as a state when they're in power again in that scenario and they get two more Republican senators.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see it now.

Trump vs Kamala

"Such a nasty woman!"

Actually, the establishment (R) will not allow him in the debates, tbh.
    Yeah they will. Otherwise he'd run third party and that's something that actually could obliterate the GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump who gave up a billionaire dream lifestyle to become President hates being President.

Totally makes sense
    It's weird that you don't see how this makes perfect sense exactly the way you worded it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird that you don't see how this makes perfect sense exactly the way you worded it.
    No, it’s actually not.
    Hes that way.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Unless Democrats figure out a way to drive turnout in midterm elections the GOP isn’t going anywhere. If the Dems can actually get the turnout they’re getting for this election in midterms then the GOP will have to change.

I don’t think they’ll pivot on immigration though. There’s a swath of untapped white voters who are anti immigration and Trump just scratched the surface with them in 2016. The research that’s been done on Americans who don’t vote shows there’s a 15-20mm group of people who don’t vote in elections that are by and large populists who are very anti immigration.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playbook's already written, they'll do the same thing they did after GWB, find some dem policy to protest and bring them together and pretend like the last president didn't happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if you watched cable news daily, you could come to that conclusion.

Carry on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if you watched cable news daily, you could come to that conclusion.

Carry on.
    It's weird that you think that's a good comeback or at all related to what I said.

As a side note, I haven't had cable for 5 years and haven't watched cable news even longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Democrats figure out a way to drive turnout in midterm elections the GOP isn’t going anywhere. If the Dems can actually get the turnout they’re getting for this election in midterms then the GOP will have to change.

I don’t think they’ll pivot on immigration though. There’s a swath of untapped white voters who are anti immigration and Trump just scratched the surface with them in 2016. The research that’s been done on Americans who don’t vote shows there’s a 15-20mm group of people who don’t vote in elections that are by and large populists who are very anti immigration.
    biggest pool of untapped voters is the youth vote, but im not sure theres a way to get them engaged tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    biggest pool of untapped voters is the youth vote, but im not sure theres a way to get them engaged tbh
    Yeah I should have been clear the report I read found that biggest swath of untapped voters is progressiv youth vote but the 2nd biggest is a white anti-immigration group that largely goes unnoticed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I should have been clear the report I read found that biggest swath of untapped voters is progressiv youth vote but the 2nd biggest is a white anti-immigration group that largely goes unnoticed.
    dont know what more trump could have done to draw the anti immigrant white vote tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What Republican Party?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    dont know what more trump could have done to draw the anti immigrant white vote tbh
    These aren’t the vocal anti immigration whites you see on TV. It’s a group that’s older, largely retired or semi-retired, and largely disengaged from politics. When you read about how even after 2016 there were still close to 2 million white people in Pennsylvania who didn’t vote, a lot of them are in this group.

The analysis that I’m referring to on people who don’t vote was pretty detailed and worth a read
    https://knightfoundation.org/wp-cont...eport_2020.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happens if the opposite happens?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you'll be voting for Trumps the next six cycles.

Just like you want to .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Continued voter suppression increasing the power of the rich and widening the wealth gap while convictionless shills like you go "lol triggered libs."

Thread Information