Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not surprised. the people who thought Mc stick was an improvement over the Bot.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Already blaming the coaching staff they sucked last year too ��
    Can’t stop the run. Can’t stop the pass. Can’t rush the QB and can’t take the ball away, but it’s none of the players fault??
    Todays NFL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We as Cowboys fans really deserve an award for the punishment and abuse we take to support this ing show tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just wait until Zeke puts the ball on the field a couple more times, teammates are going to give up on his ass too and start to believe in Pollard leading the charge

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just wait until Zeke puts the ball on the field a couple more times, teammates are going to give up on his ass too and start to believe in Pollard leading the charge
    That'd be awesome except they just paid him all that money. And no one is going to want to take on any of that in a trade. Worst signing ever in terms of hindering them for the future.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pollard is the best back on the team.

That'd be awesome except they just paid him all that money. And no one is going to want to take on any of that in a trade. Worst signing ever in terms of hindering them for the future.
    The best thing we can do is trade Zeke for a late rounder (even a conditional 7th) and eat the dead money all on this year's cap hit (we have the space since we didn't sign ET or anyone) so we'll be in better cap heaven going forward and not have to carry any more Zeke dead money going forward.

Alternatively, we can trade Zeke AND a mid round pick for another team to eat his dead money. But it'd have to be a relative contender with cap space, and there aren't many of those.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Worst signing ever in terms of hindering them for the future.
    Jason Garrett and Co. will do the same thing with Saquon. Mara isn't going to spend the #2 overall on a back with way better long-term players on the board and then just get a measly 3rd round comp pick or even a 2nd in a trade for him. These aren't the Herschel Walker days anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep.. his giddy "I can't believe these ing idiots actually did it" run down the hallway Zeke did immediately after signing his contract said it all tbh. They need to put his ass on the block immediately tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys are ing done.. now and for the immediate future. The entire thing needs to be blown up.. again. For a minute there the scouts appeared to be doing much better, and the philosophy of avoiding free agents in favor of retaining their own guys looked to be working, but is obviously stupid now because it seems they instead overspent on their own lazy players who ate and became content.

Obviously the seemingly overnight desecration of the OL is a major contributor to this year's issues. Two ty unheralded rookie tackles, an undersized LG who is not a starter on most teams, a rookie at center.. Now a concussion to the only good player on the line.. But it really seems there is some major issues in personnel evaluation..

First looking at the guys they've spent big on and retained:

Zeke = bum who's best days are behind him
    Lawrence = absolutely worthless
    Jaylon = faint shadow of the player he appeared to be on his way to becoming
    Cooper = no knock on his talent, but he is extremely expendable w/ the addition of Lamb. Nobody could have seen Lamb available at 17, so I won't blame Dallas FO for this one, just typical Cowboys luck

The guys they've brought in:

Everson Griffin - Absolutely worthless. Hasn't recorded a single stat I believe
    Dontari Poe - Same as above
    Clinton-Dix - Couldn't even make the team
    McCoy - Jury is out, but guessing he would be part of the struggle judging by the rest of the FA class
    Jarwin - can't really say anything negative here, yet, but it appears Schultz brings exactly what he brought to the table anyway
    Darian Thompson - trash. Every OC in the league has to be planning to attack his area
    Sean ING Lee - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Justin March and Joe Thomas - speaks to the mediocrity the FO fills the roster with
    Daryl Worley - this guy can't cover anybody. You see a big play and it's usually on him. 20 ing 5 years old too.

The Cowboys need to put a ton of guys on the chopping block and amass as many picks as they can get.. The new narrative of how ty the Cowboys are will then shift to the amount of dead money they're carrying because of continued piss poor management. This comes at a time where they BARELY got out of dead money from last decades bull management. I've never been so done with being a fan of this team, for real it's draining to follow them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jason Garrett and Co. will do the same thing with Saquon. Mara isn't going to spend the #2 overall on a back with way better long-term players on the board and then just get a measly 3rd round comp pick or even a 2nd in a trade for him. These aren't the Herschel Walker days anymore.
    There's no way they do it with Saquon. We've had enough evidence in the last couple of years supporting why you don't pay big money to an RB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's no way they do it with Saquon. We've had enough evidence in the last couple of years supporting why you don't pay big money to an RB.
    Today's RB is not going to last more than 6 years.. You take him in the 1st round, his rookie deal already covers you 5 years of that. RB's have a legit gripe, but that's on the NFL. In no way should teams be investing big on RB's, long gone are the days of your Emmitt Smith's of the world. Adrian Peterson is absolutely the last of a dead breed.

Veteran
    Post Count
    We as Cowboys fans really deserve an award for the punishment and abuse we take to support this ing show tbh
    Browns, Bills, Lions, Vikings, Bengals, Raiders, Jets, Redskins, Jaguars, Dolphins, ans, Texans, Falcons and Chargers fans are laughing at you and telling you to get in line for that award, you're not special, just stupid for being a Cowboy fan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Browns, Bills, Lions, Vikings, Bengals, Raiders, Jets, Redskins, Jaguars, Dolphins, ans, Texans, Falcons and Chargers fans are laughing at you and telling you to get in line for that award, you're not special, just stupid for being a Cowboy fan.
    All true

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh I've actually enjoyed the last ten years or so post-Parcells because of the high entertainment value imo. Sh!t, if I know my team won't win they may as well be the biggest dumpster fire in the league so that I get a good laugh out of it atleast

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Right up there with Jaylon and Demarcus' contracts. I'm still pissed they chose to pay Demarcus and Jaylon and let Byron Jones walk smh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dak was the only thing holding this together.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Right up there with Jaylon and Demarcus' contracts. I'm still pissed they chose to pay Demarcus and Jaylon and let Byron Jones walk smh.
    Yeah man, he's ballin out in Miami and the drop off in secondary play shows how much he really brought to the team. Typical Cowboys outcome.

, even Taco has 2 sacks for KC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep. He's making his case for the extension just as much by sitting down tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yup but we still have quite a few fans who think he sucks and we can find a average QB to come in and pick up where he left off.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    idk man, seems like there's a culture here where Jerruh takes care of his guys then they immediately get comfy and disappear afterward. I bet the same thing would happen if we kept Byron Jones, and let one of the other two walk instead. And at first, Demarcus and Jaylon seemed like the last two guys who would sandbag once getting a big deal. Lawrence just seemed like a nasty player who genuinely loved the game of football and hitting people while Jaylon always played with a chip on his shoulder after coming back from injury. Two guys who you would least expect to underperform, but here they are underperforming. Zeke turning into a scrub was not surprising at all; just shows that Jerry is an idiot for not seeing this coming

I rarely listen to media talking heads, but Cowherd got it right. Jerruh is the guy you want as a good friend, but not as an owner. We need someone cold and unemotional who will blow this thing up and start trading away players for draft picks ala the Oakland Raiders. But instead Jerruh has created this country club culture where he doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    but letting a #2 overall pick walk for a measly 3rd round comp pick is like folding pocket aces in the hole, on the button/blinds to 7-2 offsuit just because the guy under the gun raised pre-flop. You just don't do it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    idk man, seems like there's a culture here where Jerruh takes care of his guys then they immediately get comfy and disappear afterward. I bet the same thing would happen if we kept Byron Jones, and let one of the other two walk instead. And at first, Demarcus and Jaylon seemed like the last two guys who would sandbag once getting a big deal. Lawrence just seemed like a nasty player who genuinely loved the game of football and hitting people while Jaylon always played with a chip on his shoulder after coming back from injury. Two guys who you would least expect to underperform, but here they are underperforming. Zeke turning into a scrub was not surprising at all; just shows that Jerry is an idiot for not seeing this coming

I rarely listen to media talking heads, but Cowherd got it right. Jerruh is the guy you want as a good friend, but not as an owner. We need someone cold and unemotional who will blow this thing up and start trading away players for draft picks ala the Oakland Raiders. But instead Jerruh has created this country club culture where he doesn't want to hurt anybody's feelings
    really with a guy like Jerry in order to win you need to have an all time great QB who can overcome the rest of the roster like Brady did all those years, like Russ is doing now. Dak ain't that.

So the only solution is to lose out and hope the Jets find a way to win 2 games. Cowboys do hold the "tiebreaker" for the #1 overall pick if the Cowboys and Jets both finish last place tied at 2-14, due to the Jets' sizably stronger strength of schedule.

Trevor Lawrence IS a Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson tier QB. Fresh out of the box. All the other choices are in the Mayfield/Allen/Jones etc tier.

Thread Information