Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nope.

At the time of Ronaldo's transfer to Juve, you said Ronaldo was barely relevant to the results of the team and Real could easily replace him and still achieve the same results.

Now they're struggling to make it out the CL group stage One bad take after the other. The FAP special
    Link? I clearly remember stating at that time, that it was the smart move. When I said Madrid wouldn't miss Ronaldo much was at the peak of their 3peat run.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    As usual, your takes are awful FAP and i'm gonna expose you every single time

Found the quotes, here you go:

If I was Madrid I wouldn't doubt one bit about selling him. They would get more than 200 million for a 32 year old that has marginally relevance on the results of the team. Sell him at the highest point of his career and go sign the future star(s) of the Club.
    Madrid just won, pretty easily, an European trophy minus Sidenaldo. It's not that difficult to find players able to take advantage of some of the many chances per game the best team in the World creates for its forwards, tbh.

I guess you were just trolling again, right?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Link? I clearly remember stating at that time, that it was the smart move. When I said Madrid wouldn't miss Ronaldo much was at the peak of their 3peat run.
    Barfa should have sold Missy at the peak of their 5peat CL choke jobs.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As usual, your takes are awful FAP and i'm gonna expose you every single time

Found the quotes, here you go:

I guess you were just trolling again, right?
    When I said Madrid wouldn't miss Ronaldo much was at the peak of their 3peat run.
    Look at the dates of those comments.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Look at the dates of those comments.
    That's irrelevant. Ronaldo left Madrid as the reigning 3peat CL champion. Since his departure, Madrid couldn't go past the round of 16 twice, now is struggling to get out the group stage. After making 8 consecutive semi-finals with Ronaldo.

So Madrid got old and washed up immediately after Ronaldo left? They still had the same team + the ballon d'or winner + Zidane is back + invested 350 million in transfers in 2019 alone.

Your assessment that Ronaldo was barely relevant to the team's results, also wouldn't be hard to replace, if madrid simply bought new players was wrong. You were wrong back then and you're still wrong now.

Another terrible take, FAP

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Juve looked like a farmers league team. They made Barcelona look like a threat.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Another PK call based on the guy slowing down and absorbing / embellishing contact. Such a joke, soccer these days.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's irrelevant. Ronaldo left Madrid as the reigning 3peat CL champion. Since his departure, Madrid couldn't go past the round of 16 twice, now is struggling to get out the group stage. After making 8 consecutive semi-finals with Ronaldo.

So Madrid got old and washed up immediately after Ronaldo left? They still had the same team + the ballon d'or winner + Zidane is back + invested 350 million in transfers in 2019 alone.

Your assessment that Ronaldo was barely relevant to the team's results, also wouldn't be hard to replace, if madrid simply bought new players was wrong. You were wrong back then and you're still wrong now.

Another terrible take, FAP
    Wrong again son. Keep trying, someday you might get me in one.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Wrong again son. Keep trying, someday you might get me in one.
    Can't refute anything i said, as expected Your capitulation is duly noted, FAP.

Even after i bumped your awful takes about Ronaldo, for everyone to see and made you look like a dumbass, you're still in denial.

As usual, posters are quick to stroke their own whenever they get something right, saying they called it but not a peep when they're wrong

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can't refute anything i said, as expected Your capitulation is duly noted, FAP.

Even after i bumped your awful takes about Ronaldo, for everyone to see and made you look like a dumbass, you're still in denial.

As usual, posters are quick to stroke their own whenever they get something right, saying they called it but not a peep when they're wrong
    You are lucky I'm too lazy to search for the comment I made about Sidenaldo quitting at the right time.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Bayern pouring it on late against Salzburg

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Bayern pouring it on late against Salzburg
    Got carried by their Black players per par while Monica Lewinsky collects food stamps

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Got carried by their Black players per par while Monica Lewinsky collects food stamps
    Too much American inside jokes. Is Monica supposed to be Mueller?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Is Koeman really playing De Jong as a center back?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Merdrid

Let's face it, Merdrid has been in Europe since CR7 left

We replaced him with a fatass injury prone waffle lover

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Is Koeman really playing De Jong as a center back?
    It’s a shame but we are so thin in the back now. He’ll probably Busquets there as well sometimes due to injuries to our CB’s.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Merdrid

Let's face it, Merdrid has been in Europe since CR7 left

We replaced him with a fatass injury prone waffle lover
    No surprise. They need a full roster shuffle (starting with a coach who plays more offensive, this possession game is dead and the other teams know how to defeat it).

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No surprise. They need a full roster shuffle (starting with a coach who plays more offensive, this possession game is dead and the other teams know how to defeat it).
    We don't have the personel for possession football, we need to be more vertical
    We players like Modric, Asensio, Benz, Oodegaard (sp?) Vinicius, Rodrygo we need to go forward, not sideways of

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We don't have the personel for possession football, we need to be more vertical
    We players like Modric, Asensio, Benz, Oodegaard (sp?) Vinicius, Rodrygo we need to go forward, not sideways of
    Yup. But whenever they get a chance for a counter they move up and then quickly take the speed out and play sideways, drives me crazy. Teams have figured that out. They are too slow, rely on crosses when they have no threat niside the box...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yup. But whenever they get a chance for a counter they move up and then quickly take the speed out and play sideways, drives me crazy. Teams have figured that out. They are too slow, rely on crosses when they have no threat niside the box...
    And then Isco comes in a dribbles dribbles dribbles

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Madrid will be fine once Ramos and Benzema come back. But Zidane does need to sort out his gameplan

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barca without midget this season:

7-0 in 2 Champions League matches

With midget:

7th in lol liga

Real and Juve without GOATnaldo this season:

Europa League team and can't beat middle and bottom of the table teams in the Serie A, respectively

These are the things that we know

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca without midget this season:

7-0 in 2 Champions League matches

With midget:

7th in lol liga

Real and Juve without GOATnaldo this season:

Europa League team and can't beat middle and bottom of the table teams in the Serie A, respectively

These are the things that we know
    La Liga

Real getting skull ed at home by a team from Donut

Atletco held to a draw at home against Bayern’s B team

Sevilla getting blasted 4-0 at home by Cheski

Barca won 4-0 but Messi didn’t play TBH

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    La Liga

Real getting skull ed at home by a team from Donut