Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bayern will be without Boateng (suspended), Sule, Gnabry, Goretzka and Lewandowski against PSG in the return leg.
    For PSG, we don't know yet who will be there or not (except Bernat who won't)

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ya Bayern is too thin now. Onto next season. Might be with a new manager.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    More injuries today

Bayern down to 10 outfield players training who are eligible to play against PSG

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Damn, Neymar is so skilled

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Damn, Neymar is so skilled
    Like clockwork. Another jinx

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG got robbed og a goal (no offside) and hit the posts so many times lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ok what's with all the backgound blur we've been seeing lately?

Feels like I'm watching a demo of PES

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    At work today. Statistically Bayern controlling again but PSG has closed the gap compared to last week.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ANother close call, a superb move by Di Maria, Neymar was a few inches away from putting the ball in the net

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sanè’s decision making today, Bayern could easily have scored 2 goals late in the game

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    that Porto goal

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

ESPN spinning in overdrive

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

ESPN spinning in overdrive
    I guess hitting the cross bar, the post, and choking away his other opportunities to Bayern away begs such questions.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    that Porto goal
    Goal of the tourney; but not so exciting with nothing on the line.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Goal of the tourney; but not so exciting with nothing on the line.
    it was a little too late

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Neymar is clearly the man of PSG. PSG can survive a mediocre performance of Killian but rarely from Neymar.. as much as I dislike this dude. Priority for PSG should be to extend Neymar then M'Bappe.

As for M'Bappe, people are already so used to him that it is becoming trendy to say he is overrated. He is not, dude is a baller.. if he can keep his head straight dude is gonna have an amazing carreer.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Neymar is clearly the man of PSG. PSG can survive a mediocre performance of Killian but rarely from Neymar.. as much as I dislike this dude. Priority for PSG should be to extend Neymar then M'Bappe.

As for M'Bappe, people are already so used to him that it is becoming trendy to say he is overrated. He is not, dude is a baller.. if he can keep his head straight dude is gonna have an amazing carreer.
    The reason PSG is advancing is because of M'Bappe's performance in the 1st match. Neymar could not get on the scoresheet in 180+ minutes. His go to move is falling to the turf.

M'Bappe is already better than Neymar ever was.

My Team
    France
    Post Count

M'Bappe is already better than Neymar ever was.
    They are playing different roles obviously but I can assure you that all PSG fans are more worried when Neymar is out than Killian. If you follow closely this team you will understand Ney importance. All is quite relative of course, for France NT nobody would trade Killian for Neymar, for PSG it is a different story.

On a side note Neymar is growing up, he is more mature and is doing the role of big brother keeping Killian huge ego in check.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    They are playing different roles obviously but I can assure you that all PSG fans are more worried when Neymar is out than Killian. If you follow closely this team you will understand Ney importance. All is quite relative of course, for France NT nobody would trade Killian for Neymar, for PSG it is a different story.

On a side note Neymar is growing up, he is more mature and is doing the role of big brother keeping Killian huge ego in check.
    Would take him back to Barca in a heartbeat. Not sure if you are a PSG fan or not, but how would you feel about Mbappe leaving for Madrid?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fun fact:

this is the first time in Champions League history that all four teams have have either a fine and/or transfer ban related to FFP

FFP = LOL

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Would take him back to Barca in a heartbeat. Not sure if you are a PSG fan or not, but how would you feel about Mbappe leaving for Madrid?
    the PSG tbh... I’m a Bordeaux fan, raised and born near by the city. As all good fan of Bordeaux we first hate Marseille and then for good measure Paris.

My interest for Killian is FNT related and on that regard I think it would be a good move to go to Madrid.. for Zidane that will be the future FNT coach and for the fact that he will be a star among others. Kid needs ego check his whole career IMO.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    the PSG tbh... I’m a Bordeaux fan, raised and born near by the city. As all good fan of Bordeaux we first hate Marseille and then for good measure Paris.

My interest for Killian is FNT related and on that regard I think it would be a good move to go to Madrid.. for Zidane that will be the future FNT coach and for the fact that he will be a star among others. Kid needs ego check his whole career IMO.
    I don’t want ZZ to coach the FNT, I watched L’Equipe du Soir - God knows why - the other day and for them ZZ is just a good coach , smh

The minute he loses a game as the FNT coach the local media will blame him before anyone

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I don’t want ZZ to coach the FNT, I watched L’Equipe du Soir - God knows why - the other day and for them ZZ is just a good coach , smh

The minute he loses a game as the FNT coach the local media will blame him before anyone
    I hope to see him coaching the FNT, I think his pragmatism, good communication with the players, charisma will do wonders but I hear you about the fact French media is quite terrible tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I hope to see him coaching the FNT, I think his pragmatism, good communication with the players, charisma will do wonders but I hear you about the fact French media is quite terrible tbh
    I agree he certainly has those qualities

Also lol at some people in France saying Mbappé is overrated because all his has going for him is his speed
    SMH those clowns

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    PSG goalie lol

Thread Information