A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah they're not trading kiwi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll believe it when I see it (or tspence/wojtek report it).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "That is if you believe one out of the 20 unnamed sports agents that were recently surveyed by The Athletic."

I'm an unnamed sports agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Clutch-points” sounds like a car repair not a legit source?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They should tbh. Unfortunately, he's damaged goods.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They should tbh. Unfortunately, he's damaged goods.
    Yeah, that’s what happens when you keep beating the “GOAT” over head multiple times

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, that’s what happens when you keep beating the “GOAT” over head multiple times
    Leadership. He has none. In San Antonio, Pop was the leader (not even Jim). In Toronto, Lowry was their leader. He won.

With the Clipps, he was expected to lead. Failed miserably. Couldn't get outta the 2nd round.

Ty Lue, to his credit basically said HE'S gonna lead the Clipps NOT Kawhi. Will it work this time? Doubtful tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leadership. He has none. In San Antonio, Pop was the leader (not even Jim). In Toronto, Lowry was their leader. He won.

With the Clipps, he was expected to lead. Failed miserably. Couldn't get outta the 2nd round.

Ty Lue, to his credit basically said HE'S gonna lead the Clipps NOT Kawhi. Will it work this time? Doubtful tbh.

AD has obviously led the Lakers not only in scoring but in all ways as he was the sole new difference maker between a failed playoff team and a *sham le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD has obviously led the Lakers not only in scoring but in all ways as he was the sole new difference maker between a failed playoff team and a *sham le.

Yes, he was the difference between the Lakers being a 10th WC seed and 1st seed. Agreed. But we know who the leader was. Let's not kid ourselves. Matter of fact, -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, he was the difference between the Lakers being a 10th WC seed and 1st seed. Agreed. But we know who the leader was. Let's not kid ourselves. Matter of fact, -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers.
    Difference > self proclaimed leader = so fail

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Difference > self proclaimed leader = so fail
    LBJ is the first player in NBA history to lead 3 different teams to chips and 3 FMVPs. Bron. NOT Kiwi.

Leader
    B
    J

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Kirby led the L*kers to the lotto & multiple 1st rd exist without daddy Feel Jackson

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    does it hurt when you have to pull out this sentence from your ass?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll bet they are wishing they could trade uncle Dennis.

What a sh1t show that is.

Mavs will take Pat Bev off their hands if they are looking to dump him for a legit PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LBJ is the first player in NBA history to lead 3 different teams to chips and 3 FMVPs. Bron. NOT Kiwi.

Leader
    B
    J

I'd like to see the doozy one against the Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would trade for him with the load management concerns? Besides Knicks I mean

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it hurt when you have to pull out this sentence from your ass?
    Yes I hate DaQuit but he is very, very good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leader
    B
    J

Leader BJ? Did you really say that and think it's clever? Pinche viejo surrado

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leader BJ? Did you really say that and think it's clever? Pinche viejo surrado
    Only thing peripatetic James has led in is looking other way on China and somehow avoiding being caught red handed with HCG and/or roid use. Course he is NBA golden child at least until Lakers led by Davis won this woeful rated sham pixie dust le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing peripatetic James has led in is looking other way on China and somehow avoiding being caught red handed with HCG and/or roid use. Course he is NBA golden child at least until Lakers led by Davis won this woeful rated sham pixie dust le.
    Lebron has been a positive role model for black kids all his life. Compare him to rapist ball hog or dad killer for examples.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you want to say about Lebron, but he has been the clear-cut leader of all his teams since he joined the league.

Thread Information