Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to the Nathan experience where being ruled by a tweet is the name of the game.

Bernie to Trump
    Sadly most americans and even non americans decide on a random anonymous tweet

Human beings are realky stupid ing animals. We think we are smart but nah. Humans are a couple neurons ahead of chimps

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's an example of the extreme anti-american sentiment that the left displays. I don't think he's voting Trump just because of that one thing.
    they just arrested a bunch a right wing assholes planning a coup in Michigan but the left is anti-american.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they just arrested a bunch a right wing assholes planning a coup in Michigan but the left is anti-american.
    They were anarchists (or some were) and voiced there dislike for Trump and cops.

The left increasingly hates America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The anti-american left is probably not the best choice tbh
    Good idea. The US Cons ution is profoundly anti-democratic in many ways. Either you've not read it or hate America.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good idea. The US Cons ution is profoundly anti-democratic in many ways. Either you've not read it or hate America.
    "If you don't want to abolish the US Cons ution you hate America."

Thanks for your take.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden can't even rule out packing the court. He's not going to unite anything.
    You will take your own medicine and you will like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for your take.
    Not my take. My professor in law school’s take. He’s been cited by the Supreme Court. How many times have you been cited by the Supreme Court?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Biden "uniting the American people" by spreading the fine people hoax? Do you even know what that is?

Kamala was sharing links to bail out rioters. Now that's a poor response.
    Nathan's hoaxes about hoaxes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for your take.
    3/5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not my take. My professor in law school’s take. He’s been cited by the Supreme Court. How many times have you been cited by the Supreme Court?
    Going to guess the answer rhymes with nero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This country is too far gone to be "united" by any one candidate, especially these two ing guys. The choice between Trump and Biden is almost as bad as 2016. I've always been an advocate of third parties and not voting the lesser of two evils. But I may end up voting Biden this time, because that's the only way to get Trump out of office. Even though I said nobody will be able to unite the country, Trump actively tries to stir up . And anybody that attempts to put doubts in voters' heads, actively tries to suppress votes, and makes claims that if he loses it must've been rigged should not be supported.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This country is too far gone to be "united" by any one candidate, especially these two ing guys. The choice between Trump and Biden is almost as bad as 2016. I've always been an advocate of third parties and not voting the lesser of two evils. But I may end up voting Biden this time, because that's the only way to get Trump out of office. Even though I said nobody will be able to unite the country, Trump actively tries to stir up . And anybody that attempts to put doubts in voters' heads, actively tries to suppress votes, and makes claims that if he loses it must've been rigged should not be supported.
    Pretty much. We need an actual left party in this country and not a choice between center-right and fascist.

:/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. We need an actual left party in this country and not a choice between center-right and fascist.

:/
    We need more choices. Very few people I think align perfectly with their chosen party, but they continue to vote that party because we have no options. People become one or two issue voters and then justify all the rest of the bull . They'll spend eight years sucking off the president, then pretend like they never liked him as soon as he's out of office.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need more choices. Very few people I think align perfectly with their chosen party, but they continue to vote that party because we have no options. People become one or two issue voters and then justify all the rest of the bull . They'll spend eight years sucking off the president, then pretend like they never liked him as soon as he's out of office.
    and younger choices. Two ancient white dudes is all we have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Trailing So Far in Polls That Hunter Biden 'Scandal' Has Little Impact: GOP Pollster

Republican pollster Frank Luntz thinks former Vice President Joe Biden will win the presidential election on November 3 and it's too late for President Donald Trump to turn things around.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see someone voting their conscience, props for going beyond party.

Pretty much. Trump was unfit when he took office, but I was hoping like everybody else he would "pivot" and take the job seriously. Didn't expect it, but even I was shocked at how bad it got.
    Bwahaahhaahhahahah 2 more weeks hospitals lolooooo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly most americans and even non americans decide on a random anonymous tweet

Human beings are realky stupid ing animals. We think we are smart but nah. Humans are a couple neurons ahead of chimps
    Lol you said Trump would certainly die from covid. Lol you simple animal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Trailing So Far in Polls That Hunter Biden 'Scandal' Has Little Impact: GOP Pollster

Republican pollster Frank Luntz thinks former Vice President Joe Biden will win the presidential election on November 3 and it's too late for President Donald Trump to turn things around.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

The real problem for Trump this time is people don't actually hate Biden. They may not think he is a great candidate, but he comes across as a whole lot more likable than Trump. Hillary was just flat out hated by a whole lot of people, and it didn't help her any that most Bernie supporters either didn't vote at all, or crossed over to Trump just so she wouldn't become President

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real problem for Trump this time is people don't actually hate Biden. They may not think he is a great candidate, but he comes across as a whole lot more likable than Trump. Hillary was just flat out hated by a whole lot of people, and it didn't help her any that most Bernie supporters either didn't vote at all, or crossed over to Trump just so she wouldn't become President
    Agreed and trump will take down many other republicans in the election for no other reason than being unlikable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed and trump will take down many other republicans in the election for no other reason than being unlikable.

Honestly I think if he had literally shut his mouth and stopped saying/tweeting outrageous, off the wall nonsense for the last two months before the election he maybe might had been in a slightly better spot than he is now. Everytime he opens his mouth or tweets its somethings moronic that comes out of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I think if he had literally shut his mouth and stopped saying/tweeting outrageous, off the wall nonsense for the last two months before the election he maybe might had been in a slightly better spot than he is now. Everytime he opens his mouth or tweets its somethings moronic that comes out of it
    Big item is that if he had done more to prevent spread and death associated with covid, it would be a much loser race.

But he decided to supported heads like derp and TGY, who call covid a plandemic, with his rhetoric.

Time to move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaahhaahhahahah 2 more weeks hospitals lolooooo
    ... aaaand back on ignore.

You bore the out of me.

Thread Information