Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Refs stole it from Seattle. Another win I'll claim even if the score says otherwise. Because Metcalf scored a TD.
    It was clear holding, and it actually directly affected the play. I hate penalties that didn't even affect the play, but this isn't one of them.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It was the most obvious blatant hold I’ve seen all season. No one stole . They were lucky to even have that possession after Arizona’s kicker choked and Wilson still threw a pick.
    what about all the other bogus horse earlier in the game? it should never have gone to OT in the first place. The play where Wagner hit the tight end WITH HIS HANDS not with his helmet, led to a TD that got them back in the game. The refs have Erin Fraudgers' meatlog so firmly up their ass and back out their eso us, it's beyond abominable.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    Post Count
    Last team undefeated

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Golden Shower Tenderloin Across-The-Gay-Bay Dublettes were LOCKS to win the championship after going 73-9 in 2016, because no team had ever won 70+ games and still yet lost the championship.

And, yet, they blew it, in epic fashion.

These kind of bull supers ious coincidences are meant to be broken.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also, weird happens in election years.

Spurs were 99.7% to win Game 5 in the WCSF against the Lakers with 0.4 seconds in 2004.
    The Lakers were favored 84%-16% to beat the Pistons in the 2004 NBA Finals.
    The national GDP was 95% likely to e in 2008.
    Spurs were 88% to win the WCF at one point in 2012.
    Obamacare/Affordable Care Act was 87.5% likely to be repealed by SCOTUS in 2012.
    Hurricane Sandy was supposed to recurve east and well out to sea in 2012.
    OKC was 94% to win the WCF at one point in 2016.
    GSW was 99.99% to win the NBA Championship in 2016.
    Hillary was 83% to win the election in 2016.
    The Democrats were 62% to take back the Senate in 2016.

All failed.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-says-torn-acl

BEREA, Ohio -- Odell Beckham Jr.'s season is officially over.

The Cleveland Browns announced the star wide receiver suffered a torn ACL in his left knee. Beckham underwent an MRI on Monday morning, which confirmed the tear.

He was injured on the Browns' second snap Sunday while attempting to chase down a Cincinnati Bengals defender following a Baker Mayfield interception.

Classic. ty ass Baker Mayfield doing typical Baker Mayfield leads to his #1 WR out for the season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Spurs were 88% to win the WCF at one point in 2012.
    That was the backdoor sweep year where we took a 2-0 lead at home, then proceeded to get Ibaka'd (games of his life, shot like 99% from the field) and Thunderref'd and Harden Step Daddy'd the rest of the series. I went to game 1 with my uncle, it was so fun to watch... from the SuperBox, no less.

Then, in typical fashion, OKC got curbstomped by the Heatles, as they blew their load against us in the real Finals (the WCF).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That was the backdoor sweep year where we took a 2-0 lead at home, then proceeded to get Ibaka'd (games of his life, shot like 99% from the field) and Thunderref'd and Harden Step Daddy'd the rest of the series. I went to game 1 with my uncle, it was so fun to watch... from the SuperBox, no less.

Then, in typical fashion, OKC got curbstomped by the Heatles, as they blew their load against us in the real Finals (the WCF).
    Also that was the very last year of the Original Spurs SBC/AT&T center court. Which aligned pretty much perfectly with my childhood/teenage hood.

Our last game on that court was the game 5 heartbreaking loss, Manu's night was pretty epic, it's too bad he didn't make that last three which would have gave him 40 and forced OT.

ever since they changed it in the summer of 2012, the home advantage never felt the same.

As for OKC in 2012, I thought they were better than the Heatles that year. The Heatles got pushed by Indiana and were a hair away from losing to the Celtics in the ECF. OKC won handily in Game 1 and should have won Game 2, but Durant choked a chip shot, and the team in general started going ice cold, which became a trend. Russell Westbrook was actually by far the best player in that series, and Games 3 and 4 were close (OKC had plenty of chances to win but Harden went historically cold and the rest of the shooters couldn't buy a clutch shot) and by game 5 OKC had given up.

Still think Presti is a dumbass for trading away Harden. Whatever you think about Harden, he was the best #3 offensive option of all time, better than Heatles Chris Bosh, Lakers Connie Hawkins, 80s Robert Parish, 2008-12 Celtics Ray Allen, Tony Parker, or anyone else in league history. They could have jettisoned Perkins and kept Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka together for 10+ years. Golden State wouldn't have beaten them, even with the rise of the Splash Brothers and Co. OKC would have won 5+ championships from 2013-2025, easily. Presti deserves a tornado to hit his house for his all-time up of a truly historically talented young team. It wasn't like the Boston Three Party Celtics which were old or even the Heatles who were in their primes but Wade and Bosh were on the decline. OKC in 2012 were extremely young and their core should have remained intact for 15+ years, it's an absolute crime what Presti did.

/rant

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He was injured on the Browns' second snap Sunday while attempting to chase down a Cincinnati Bengals defender following a Baker Mayfield interception.
    Not everyone can be D.K. Megatron.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    imaging running the ball on 2nd and 14

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Also that was the very last year of the Original Spurs SBC/AT&T center court. Which aligned pretty much perfectly with my childhood/teenage hood.

Our last game on that court was the game 5 heartbreaking loss, Manu's night was pretty epic, it's too bad he didn't make that last three which would have gave him 40 and forced OT.

ever since they changed it in the summer of 2012, the home advantage never felt the same.

As for OKC in 2012, I thought they were better than the Heatles that year. The Heatles got pushed by Indiana and were a hair away from losing to the Celtics in the ECF. OKC won handily in Game 1 and should have won Game 2, but Durant choked a chip shot, and the team in general started going ice cold, which became a trend. Russell Westbrook was actually by far the best player in that series, and Games 3 and 4 were close (OKC had plenty of chances to win but Harden went historically cold and the rest of the shooters couldn't buy a clutch shot) and by game 5 OKC had given up.

Still think Presti is a dumbass for trading away Harden. Whatever you think about Harden, he was the best #3 offensive option of all time, better than Heatles Chris Bosh, Lakers Connie Hawkins, 80s Robert Parish, 2008-12 Celtics Ray Allen, Tony Parker, or anyone else in league history. They could have jettisoned Perkins and kept Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka together for 10+ years. Golden State wouldn't have beaten them, even with the rise of the Splash Brothers and Co. OKC would have won 5+ championships from 2013-2025, easily. Presti deserves a tornado to hit his house for his all-time up of a truly historically talented young team. It wasn't like the Boston Three Party Celtics which were old or even the Heatles who were in their primes but Wade and Bosh were on the decline. OKC in 2012 were extremely young and their core should have remained intact for 15+ years, it's an absolute crime what Presti did.

/rant

one of the greatest posts ever tbh imho lol @ Presti deserving a tornado to hit his house,,,,tbh if he actually lives in OKC he should go joyriding with JR Smith every late Spring afternoon in Moore, OK every Spring StooooooooopsonDudley.gif imho

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    imaging running the ball on 2nd and 14
    The Bears lack talent on offense, but that kind of play calling doesn't help at all.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Bears lack talent on offense, but that kind of play calling doesn't help at all.
    its completely defeatist

every possession ends up just being a coinflip of whether or not foles can convert on 3rd and 8

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    lol at the refs not calling the play dead yet penalizing a guy for trying to get back on the play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    its completely defeatist

every possession ends up just being a coinflip of whether or not foles can convert on 3rd and 8
    Patterson running it out to the 14 yard line every time doesn't help them either.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Patterson running it out to the 14 yard line every time doesn't help them either.
    thats the least of their concerns

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

one of the greatest posts ever tbh imho lol @ Presti deserving a tornado to hit his house,,,,tbh if he actually lives in OKC he should go joyriding with JR Smith every late Spring afternoon in Moore, OK every Spring StooooooooopsonDudley.gif imho
    are meth addict women also sex addicts, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thats the least of their concerns
    I agree that the run call on 2nd and long is the worst analytical playcall in the book on any down and distance, unless you're just trying to chew clock

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    turns out the offense can move the ball if you are less predictable with playcalling

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Terrible throw

#FreeMitch

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    turns out the offense can move the ball if you are less predictable with playcalling
    And once it made sense for them to run the ball, they don't do it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not throwing to graham or robinson there ... lol. robinson didnt even run a route

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not throwing to graham or robinson there ... lol. robinson didnt even run a route
    they took Graham out of the game in favor of Demetrius Harris.. lolwut

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rams seem to have the bears D totally figured out. this games over

bears offense was abysmally conservative for the first 2.5 quarters and the defense got gassed. rams have had the ball for 25 minutes and still a full quarter to go

chicago was clearly scared of ramsey, he just followed arob around all game and bears refused to challenge him whatsoever

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The NFC Best is just the best, tbh... the 49ers could legit go 11-5 and be last in the division and miss the playoffs... I think i said something about that in week 2-ish but spurraider21 denounced me as folly

Thread Information