6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

That stuff aint happenin with Kamala Biden tivahiosdhidhz....illtellyathatritenow patnah...
    funny how an established tradition like this is only questioned here in 2020 when (((the establishment))) is threatened...These guys have called 1000+ games and this is the first time I've heard them complain about taxpayer's money about a flyover and don't even start with the muh COVID excuse...nobody attends the game to watch the flyover in the first place. What a joke. Anybody who doesn't see these two as walking hypocrites........I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but if a chance to terminate your existence were to emerge it wouldn't be a bad idea to capitalize on it tbh imo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Meh. Apeman was a system QB tbh. Would have been another David Carr without that GOAT offensive line. Roger Staubach was the REAL GOAT Cowboys QB.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Meh. Apeman was a system QB tbh. Would have been another David Carr without that GOAT offensive line. Roger Staubach was the REAL GOAT Cowboys QB.
    Steve Young >>> Aikman tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Military flyovers are a re ed waste of money. I don't know why would anyone disagree with that fact, tbh.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Military flyovers are a re ed waste of money. I don't know why would anyone disagree with that fact, tbh.
    Does Argentina even have any military aircraft able to get off the ground, or is your only experience from watching developed nations on TV? They're pretty cool, tbh.

Personally, I like them. I do, however, think the planes should be armed so they can make strafing runs/drop ordnance on the less desirable parts of town afterwards. You know, anywhere with projects or gentrified neighborhoods filled with hipsters and communists. NBA facilities and soccer stadiums should be added to the target list as well. Now that's value

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I ing hate Joe Buck, but I have to give Aikman a pass for being saddled with this .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Steve Young >>> Aikman tbh
    Steve Young is GOAT, tbh.

Rodgers and Mahomes fun to watch though; would love to see them in a SB match-up this year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Maybe they should grow a pair and call it out when they think people are listening then.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Does Argentina even have any military aircraft able to get off the ground, or is your only experience from watching developed nations on TV? They're pretty cool, tbh.

Personally, I like them. I do, however, think the planes should be armed so they can make strafing runs/drop ordnance on the less desirable parts of town afterwards. You know, anywhere with projects or gentrified neighborhoods filled with hipsters and communists. NBA facilities and soccer stadiums should be added to the target list as well. Now that's value
    Taxing people so that government can use it on whatever they want. Isn't that the type of communist you hate, son?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I ing hate Joe Buck, but I have to give Aikman a pass for being saddled with this .
    Aikman had his choice of any partner when he started. He could've switched any time too.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Does Argentina even have any military aircraft able to get off the ground, or is your only experience from watching developed nations on TV?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    No more tax dollars to sports stadiums.
    Buck and Aikman must surely agree.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    No more tax dollars to sports stadiums.
    Buck and Aikman must surely agree.
    Do YOU agree?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I've never seen conservatives more riled up over people ing about taxes before.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I've always agreed with that. Taxpayer funded stadiums are a scam.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I've always agreed with that. Taxpayer funded stadiums are a scam.
    Well, there you have it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    100% Agreed. And i'm the farthest thing from a liberal on this message board system.

I drove thru Fort Worth last Saturday the 17th and a stupid military airshow cost me 2 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic (on a SATURDAY!) out of my life that I'll never get back. My first thought based on the noise was that DFW was getting nuked and this was the end of me, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've never seen conservatives more riled up over people ing about taxes before.
    yeah, but, Apeman didn't need to throw the Kamala/Biden comment in there. politicized. and he has no right to be a liberal.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    100% Agreed. And i'm the farthest thing from a liberal on this message board system.
    False talking point supplied to you by the left. It's part of their training anyways.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    False talking point supplied to you by the left. It's part of their training anyways.
    Because your YouTube/QAnon/4chan training told you that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Because your YouTube/QAnon/4chan training told you that.
    Don't act up, cuckold.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Don't act up, cuckold.
    Stop being a derp, Derp.

Thread Information