Page 105 of 125 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3111
    Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    ‪Watch Giannis get all the calls in the next 4 games, a la Wade in the 2006 Finals after being down 0-2 vs Dallas‬
    It's funny because I hadn't watched the NBA since 1999 so I'd never seen Wade before and I couldn't believe my eyes how many times he went to the line. I was like who the is this guy is like good or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez 42 and 12 on like 70% shooting wasn't enough to get you a win? Giannis' teammates are letting him down so hard. Pheonix is a tough team but how do you waste a performance like that? Middleton being who we thought he was.
    Bucks: Is Greek Freak going to regret his contract? (spurstalk.com)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contract don't mean after what Leonard, George, Davis, and Harden pulled the last few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I'm happy for Suns fans when they show them at the games. Reminds me of what it felt like for us in the 1999 playoff run. Really fun team to watch too.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say I'm happy for Suns fans when they show them at the games. Reminds me of what it felt like for us in the 1999 playoff run. Really fun team to watch too.
    Max capacity baby. AZ don't gives a about COVID. Makes you re-think how the election turned out, huh.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I went to the game tonight. The atmosphere is unreal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Max capacity baby. AZ don't gives a about COVID. Makes you re-think how the election turned out, huh.
    Your avatar is re ed since Maricopa voted for 46. Why would it make you re-think the election? Vaccine roll-out sucked under Trump, meanwhile accelerated quickly under Biden once he invoked the DPA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to the game tonight. The atmosphere is unreal.
    Nice, you guys were loud as . It was cool watching the way you guys took over Staples last round too. Bet waiting until Sunday for Game 3 is going to feel like an eternity after taking those first two though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ‪Watch Giannis get all the calls in the next 4 games, a la Wade in the 2006 Finals after being down 0-2 vs Dallas‬
    Milwaukee does not have the firepower to compete with these guys. PHX should just keep fouling because you know the Bucks cant hit free throws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Giannis tbh
    Playing like he has 1 week removed from that knee injury, you can’t ask more from him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And Skip is talking sh1t about Giannis, as if this is his fault. The guy is armed with a roster slightly better than the 2007 Cavs and he expects miracles from Giannis to get this done. I mean he already gave us one miracle by not sitting out, but now he is suddenly supposed to make Jrue Holiday a great and consistent player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your avatar is re ed since Maricopa voted for 46. Why would it make you re-think the election? Vaccine roll-out sucked under Trump, meanwhile accelerated quickly under Biden once he invoked the DPA.
    Maricopa voted for 45, but they have to filter out the fraud votes (i.e. dead, non-US Citizens, people who had others vote for them)

Also don't forget the caravans of illegals and drug pushers pouring in threatening cities near the border and yes, even as far north as Phoenix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maricopa voted for 45, but they have to filter out the fraud votes (i.e. dead, non-US Citizens, people who had others vote for them)

Also don't forget the caravans of illegals and drug pushers pouring in threatening cities near the border and yes, even as far north as Phoenix.
    LOL Q , 46 won Maricopa by 2 points

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell it, MM.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, since the ~7-9% of dead and illegal votes all went blue. Otherwise 45 wins Maricopa by ~4%, similar to 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, since the ~7-9% of dead and illegal votes all went blue. Otherwise 45 wins Maricopa by ~4%, similar to 2016.
    LOL Q conspiracy theories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, MM.

Testify!!!
    Only pussies and assholes blame the officiating. 46 won Maricopa by 2 points and you just have to live with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Skip is talking sh1t about Giannis, as if this is his fault. The guy is armed with a roster slightly better than the 2007 Cavs and he expects miracles from Giannis to get this done. I mean he already gave us one miracle by not sitting out, but now he is suddenly supposed to make Jrue Holiday a great and consistent player
    Nah his roster is way better than the 2007 Cavs. 2007 LeBron wished he had even a Holiday, much less a Middleton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Q conspiracy theories
    Deny truth, I think not.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lmao at the sly shot at LeBron

this roster >>>> 07 Cavs

now it's not as stacked of a supporting cast as say kawhi has/had in Toronto or LA. if he doesn't win it wouldn't be a disappointment, but it's good enough to at least legitimately compete. as in the past, it's being exposed that Giannis has to develop either a jumper or a go-to shot. otherwise teams can just play them straight up and still win. he isn't demanding a ton of extra attention to open things for teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, MM.

Testify!!!
    Tell it, BB.

Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at the sly shot at LeBron

this roster >>>> 07 Cavs

now it's not as stacked of a supporting cast as say kawhi has/had in Toronto or LA. if he doesn't win it wouldn't be a disappointment, but it's good enough to at least legitimately compete. as in the past, it's being exposed that Giannis has to develop either a jumper or a go-to shot. otherwise teams can just play them straight up and still win. he isn't demanding a ton of extra attention to open things for teammates
    Watch a game.
    Tell us how your theory played out in Game 2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes blame the officiating.
    lmemulatedao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, BB.

Testify!!!
    I'll do the proselytizing, Mult. That's my thing, not yours, son.

Thread Information