Page 24 of 125 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    clearly you don't know jack about mike and the bulls lol
    Your counter examples are? The time Mike begged Krause to bring over Kukoc and Rodman.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Your counter examples are? The time Mike begged Krause to bring over Kukoc and Rodman.

begging for derek harper, danny ainge and others to be brought in

threatening to retire if more talent wasn't acquired

among other things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets come back on Suns down 24 at half without Durant and Irving. This is why I don't believe in Phoenix at all. Only Chris Paul has anything remotely like balls on that team. He's dragging them forward but the rest of them aren't winners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    djohn2oo8 and his posse showing more fight than the Rockets
    I'd say call out for LakerRef vs Brooklyn tonight Edwino, but they already helped and the CaruShows are still down 15.
    What up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which Bucks team can one expect to see on any given night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers without true MVP Davis get trounced by Nets despite stat king PED using LBJ putting up usual overhyped numbers - nothing to see here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers without true MVP Davis get trounced by Nets despite stat king PED using LBJ putting up usual overhyped numbers - nothing to see here.
    Lakers are so thin that losing AD or LBJ and they're absolute toast.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lakers are so thin that losing AD or LBJ and they're absolute toast.
    is there any team ever that was built around 2 or 3 superstars that wasnt in the same shoes?

do the lakers ring at all if shaq or kobe was hurt all those years? do the bulls ring if pippen or mike missed all their games?

arguably the greatest collection of talent in the warriors two years ago couldnt overcome injury to star players. not sure why we would expect any other team to do so tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do the lakers ring at all if shaq or kobe was hurt all those years?
    Kome very replaceable.

Shaq no way.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kome very replaceable.

Shaq no way.
    you idiot. we aren't talking about being "replaceable", unless you are literally stupid enough to think rick fox or derek fisher could handle it.

we're talking about taking him out of the equation, and expecting to win. if AD were to get hurt, the lakers have no chance. we aren't talking about AD being replaced by Jokic or Embid or some other elite, comparable player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there any team ever that was built around 2 or 3 superstars that wasnt in the same shoes?
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emblid posts 50 and then says it aint about coaching - a subtle dig at pseudo "doc" Rivers?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-chicago-bulls

"But like I said, it's not about coaching, it's about me turning a corner and being willing to do it every single night on defense and on offense."

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Jamal Murray with a 50-spot. 21-for-25 from the field, 8-for-10 from three. Zero free throw attempts.

More impressive than any other 50 point game in terms of efficiency. Probably more impressive than most other 60+ point performances. In Booker’s 70 point game, he was 21-for-40 with 26 FTA. In Kobe’s 81, he was 28-for-46 with 20 FTA.

Really puts Jamal’s shooting efficiency in greater, impressive perspective.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you idiot. we aren't talking about being "replaceable", unless you are literally stupid enough to think rick fox or derek fisher could handle it.

we're talking about taking him out of the equation, and expecting to win. if AD were to get hurt, the lakers have no chance. we aren't talking about AD being replaced by Jokic or Embid or some other elite, comparable player.
    They could trade Kome for another player or players who could easily team up with Shaq and LakerRef for the win.

Kind of like you logging out / logging in to another of your stupid alts.

Now if Kome was out strictly to injury, yes they could miss his scoring.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    They could trade Kome for another player or players who could easily team up with Shaq and LakerRef for the win.
    you completely missed the point

Kind of like you logging out / logging in to another of your stupid alts.
    tbh i dont have any alts

Now if Kome was out strictly to injury, yes they could miss his scoring.
    yes this was the point, considering the original post was about lebron and ad being out strictly to injury.

im so re ed that when i reply to a post that said "do the lakers ring at all if shaq or kobe was hurt all those years?" and didnt realize he was actually talking about one of them being hurt

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Jamal Murray with a 50-spot. 21-for-25 from the field, 8-for-10 from three. Zero free throw attempts.

More impressive than any other 50 point game in terms of efficiency. Probably more impressive than most other 60+ point performances. In Booker’s 70 point game, he was 21-for-40 with 26 FTA. In Kobe’s 81, he was 28-for-46 with 20 FTA.

yeah its gotta be one of, if not the greatest shooting performance ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal Murray would have averaged 50 ppg on 85% shooting if he played in the 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wilt is still #1.
    Jamal 2nd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Agreed. Even with tempo or pace a factor an amazing shooting display. Dirk Steph and especially klay have had moments that come to mind... but nothing like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are really pretty bad after LeBron and Davis. They play good defense, but otherwise are really underwhelming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, you have your last two shots taken by Wesley Matthews and Adam Caruso. What the .

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Heat are still a mess. And people have figured out Duncan Robinson. But I'll take the W.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat are still a mess. And people have figured out Duncan Robinson. But I'll take the W.
    What's there to figure out about Duncan Robinson?

Thread Information