Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem whom I like and respect has a son in very bad legal trouble for alleged assault- don’t have details but a sad situation
    Kareem wasn't a good father to that kid. I remember that kid whose name is Adam Jabbar had a reddit about seven years ago and talked about his relationship with his father growing up. Basically he said Kareem was a deadbeat and straight up told him that his mom was trash and that he was an accident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem wasn't a good father to that kid. I remember that kid whose name is Adam Jabbar had a reddit about seven years ago and talked about his relationship with his father growing up. Basically he said Kareem was a deadbeat and straight up told him that his mom was trash and that he was an accident.
    Holy
    Kareem and Bird are turrible dads

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem whom I like and respect has a son in very bad legal trouble for alleged assault- don’t have details but a sad situation
    What happened was Kareem's son Adam Jabbar was living at an elderly woman's house for free as a caregiver. Allegedly this elderly woman helped raise Adam for good portion of his life so the neighbors knew who Adam was. The problem started when one of the neighbors by the name of Winsor told Adam he wasn't doing his job to take care of this elderly woman. Here is a quote about the situation:

“I sort of got on him because the lady who takes care of him is an 83-year-old,” Winsor told the TV station. “(And) he doesn’t do anything for her and it just bums me out. She’s in a walker taking her trash cans down.” “I turned and he was on me. I thought he was punching me but he actually had a knife,” Winsor said to the New York Post. “After the fourth punch, I felt a very sharp pain and noticed blood coming out of me and then I had one to the top of my head and I was trying to get back to my house and he was in front of me.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Kareem...cks-150701561/

There is another article out there in which Winsor's daughter says she was friends with Adam growing up. What I find telling is Windsor's daugther straight up says Kareem was a terrible father and that he was never around for Adam growing up. I don't think she would by lying considering Adam stabbed her on father. I can't find the article right now but it's out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened was Kareem's son Adam Jabbar was living at an elderly woman's house for free as a caregiver. Allegedly this elderly woman helped raise Adam for good portion of his life so the neighbors knew who Adam was. The problem started when one of the neighbors by the name of Winsor told Adam he wasn't doing his job to take care of this elderly woman. Here is a quote about the situation:

“I sort of got on him because the lady who takes care of him is an 83-year-old,” Winsor told the TV station. “(And) he doesn’t do anything for her and it just bums me out. She’s in a walker taking her trash cans down.” “I turned and he was on me. I thought he was punching me but he actually had a knife,” Winsor said to the New York Post. “After the fourth punch, I felt a very sharp pain and noticed blood coming out of me and then I had one to the top of my head and I was trying to get back to my house and he was in front of me.”

https://247sports.com/Article/Kareem...cks-150701561/

There is another article out there in which Winsor's daughter says she was friends with Adam growing up. What I find telling is Windsor's daugther straight up says Kareem was a terrible father and that he was never around for Adam growing up. I don't think she would by lying considering Adam stabbed her on father. I can't find the article right now but it's out there.

Thanks details have lost some respect for sure. Kobe had issues but all regards great dad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP NBA board as no one is posting or gives a darn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP NBA board as no one is posting or gives a darn
    Everyone is posting in the Political Forum scrah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...h-ericka-weems

Even though I dislike LBJ praying that they find out who did this and bring justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...l-moving-draft

At least Pistons might make a move, what a boring off season and pre-draft so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...l-moving-draft

At least Pistons might make a move, what a boring off season and pre-draft so far.

Teams literally just found out when the preseason and regular season was gonna start two days ago. Things will start heating up soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better get a prenuptial agreement but head case George likely won’t

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170022489.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams literally just found out when the preseason and regular season was gonna start two days ago. Things will start heating up soon.
    Ok tell me something game changing going to happen other than dubs decide to draft or trade. No true superstar going anywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok tell me something game changing going to happen other than dubs decide to draft or trade. No true superstar going anywhere
    Chris Paul gets moved at the very least imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul gets moved at the very least imo.
    That is a possibility but over-rated at this point of career and has not worked out several places.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a possibility but over-rated at this point of career and has not worked out several places.
    Superstars don't get moved every off-season tbh. He's prolly the closest to a superstar that'll be moved this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superstars don't get moved every off-season tbh. He's prolly the closest to a superstar that'll be moved this offseason.
    Who gets the potential cancer that is CP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gets the potential cancer that is CP?
    The NBA finds a way to pay for basketball reasons and sends him to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better get a prenuptial agreement but head case George likely won’t

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170022489.html
    She's the one who better get the pre nup.

On the George basketball news, i think he simply choked again, but here is what he says:
    In August, George spoke out about the mental health struggles he faced while living inside the NBA "bubble" during the basketball season, including not being able to see Rajic and his kids.
    In an interview with TNT, the athlete revealed he was "in a dark place" after being away from his family and other activities as the "bubble" constantly kept basketball on his mind.
    "I underestimated mental health, honestly. I had anxiety. A little bit of depression. Just being locked in here. I wasn't there. I checked out," George explained to reporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's the one who better get the pre nup.

On the George basketball news, i think he simply choked again, but here is what he says:
    In August, George spoke out about the mental health struggles he faced while living inside the NBA "bubble" during the basketball season, including not being able to see Rajic and his kids.
    In an interview with TNT, the athlete revealed he was "in a dark place" after being away from his family and other activities as the "bubble" constantly kept basketball on his mind.
    "I underestimated mental health, honestly. I had anxiety. A little bit of depression. Just being locked in here. I wasn't there. I checked out," George explained to reporters.
    Actually I am ok with him being up front with having depression issues in bubble but he has always been enigmatic and his bailing on OKC leaves a bad taste in mouth for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/the-nba...174755416.html

Someone will over pay Bertans for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers and OKC are the only ones making moves and seems smart trade on both sides. Meanwhile Spurs so called vaunted front office seems paralyzed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks Rockets (imploding?) Portland and Pelicans making some moves but nothing earthshaking and tonight only thing with draft is where Ball will end up / he is the major enigma in talent and maturity.

Thread Information