Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    NBA Draft tonight

Global sport without a clear star #1 pick today. This once great sports league is in shambles.

- Ball's representatives handing out to teams a binder breaking down social media influence

- Top prospect Edward's "still not really into" basketball and would prefer to play NFL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My post draft, way too early West power rankings:

1 Lakers
    2 Nuggets
    3 Mavs
    4 tlongs
    5 Clippers
    6 Suns
    7 Jazz
    8 Spurs

Play in tourney:
    Rockets
    Dubs
    Memphis

All subject to change, post free agency. It's gonna be a dog fight just to make it to the Bubble this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post draft, way too early West power rankings:

1 Lakers
    2 Nuggets
    3 Mavs
    4 tlongs
    5 Clippers
    6 Suns
    7 Jazz
    8 Spurs

Play in tourney:
    Rockets
    Dubs
    Memphis

All subject to change, post free agency. It's gonna be a dog fight just to make it to the Bubble this season.
    Sham bubble champions overhyped per usual but that is to be expected and GS will easily make playoffs just in time for Thompson to come back and crush Fakers if Mavs donít first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sham champs just lost Howard who gave them something defensive end - back to Cousins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harry Giles signed a one year Minimum deal with Portland. I know that in the grand scheme of NBA news this is barely a blip, but Giles is one of the few guys with bad advanced stats that I think still has big potential. He was the number one ranked high school player 4 years ago, but then had a series of knee injures that led to sitting out big chunks of time, and limited him to playing just 11 minutes a game in his only year at Duke. He later said he should've red-shirted that year but was too eager to play despite his knee not being 100%. Only 22 years old, he's an incredible passer-- Jokic-like at times-- and his per 36 stats last year were 17.1/10.1/3.2 plus 1.2 steals & 1 block. If the timing of experience + health happen to match up just right, he could be a steal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CIA Pop is that dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information