Page 42 of 125 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3111
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is anyone skeptical about the Suns? They have a young all-star guard, a young all-star center, and a veteran future HoF captain hungry for his first ring. And they were basically tied for the best team in regular season. Meanwhile, the Lakers aren't . Lebron is borderline washed up, Davis is a glorified Amare Stoudemire, and last year they won a pandemic championship. out of here.

With that said, I still expect a long series and could go 7.
    Because they're young and the MSM sucks off the LA Losers/Le 24/7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have some of the worst role-players I've seen on a contender. Davis is incredibly soft physically and worse mentally. All they really have is LeBron and he's resorting to cheap stuff to get calls because the team just isn't very good. They're en led and have no hunger.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the Lakers trademark game 1 loss. Non-issue.

They also lost game 1 in the 1st and 2nd rounds last season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have some of the worst role-players I've seen on a contender. Davis is incredibly soft physically and worse mentally. All they really have is LeBron and he's resorting to cheap stuff to get calls because the team just isn't very good. They're en led and have no hunger.
    They could still win the series but they give me '06 Piston vibes with their sense of en lement. That Pistons team felt they could get down in any series and comeback based on the past success which caused them to have complacency and in return it result in their downfall. You can have have confidence or even arrogance but when you don't have a sense of urgency that's when you get yourself in trouble. I didn't see any urgency out of the Lakers in this game. If they don't have it in game 2 then they are losing this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only thing sham le Fakers got is another injured superstar in the series against them. LakerRef due to bail them out a game or two but go Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks and Hawks suck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cool, keep it up. Only things the Lakers have for them are LeBron and going 8 on 5 all the time. They barely scored 90 today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ty officiating yet again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks Knicks is best game today tied with 10 seconds left but pulling Hawks to end this.

He did it! Trae Young is a stud. Knicks though with s shot.

Trae Young is da man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Brothers is still a ref in the NBA

No surprise tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thet ty defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the was that inbound?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks a fraud TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matador defense followed by re ed inbound

Good job NY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks gonna knick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae saying he’s in Times Square

I’ve been in NY only a couple of times and even I know MSG is on 34th and Times Square isn’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool, keep it up. Only things the Lakers have for them are LeBron and going 8 on 5 all the time. They barely scored 90 today.
    an NBA playoff game ending 99-90 in today's no-defense era

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Culburn bowl.... been a while since we had one of these Thread . Not sure who Dale is rooting for but I'm hoping Suns.
    Lakers.

Does not look good after today. This is what happens when you let Rondo and Howard walk away and give money to Kuzma. It's damn near criminal.

I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100.

Christ, the problem with the Suns is; they're being serious while most other teams are cashing checks waiting for the NBA to settle down back to the regular way. And there is nobody in the East that could stop the Suns.

I thought the Clippers would stand in if need be but they're incapable, GD it.

The kicker? It won't be just one if the Suns prevail, they'll be an instant power with sustainability.

And the second kicker: Rondo comes available late and we let him go across the hall.

Just a nightmare that could get very serious.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakers.

Does not look good after today. This is what happens when you let Rondo and Howard walk away and give money to Kuzma. It's damn near criminal.

Christ, the problem with the Suns is; they're being serious while most other teams are cashing checks waiting for the NBA to settle down back to the regular way. And there is nobody in the East that could stop the Suns.

The kicker? It won't be just one if the Suns prevail, they'll be an instant power with sustainability.

And the second kicker: Rondo comes available late and we let him go across the hall.

sons, your nemesis Will Hunting would never let you hear the end of it if they rang. What are your thoughts on that? tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Clarkson shooting the Jazz out of it. Mitc can't return soon enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers.

Show your Arizona pride. Assuming the Suns get past the Lakers, you should be rooting for Phoenix to finally get over the hump and win the 'ship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clarkson shooting the Jazz out of it. Mitc can't return soon enough.
    end of Q1 - Jazz up 24-17. Jazz are a defense team. They don't need to score 100 points to win any particular game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because they had great role players and invested in Kuzma instead of Howard and Rondo. A gd shame, but you weren't going stop them for money, marbles nor chalk.

And you're right; James ain't in the mood. He wants to get on with his social nonsense, has the ring from last season to sustain him, so, he's sated.

Have to hope Dallas can put a stopper in the bottle.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Show your Arizona pride. Assuming the Suns get past the Lakers, you should be rooting for Phoenix to finally get over the hump and win the 'ship.
    I'd rather die first.

I hate the Suns and I hate this Media. Mother ers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons, your nemesis Will Hunting would never let you hear the end of it if they rang. What are your thoughts on that? tbh
    I'll have to take it. I'm gonna have to eat a lot of .

What a downer. Ayton is going to be problem if he's going to function like today on a regular basis. Jesus H. Christ.

Thread Information