Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3111
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SPURS NEVER got the calls what are you smoking? Fail like O.4 really happened legally.
    Rumster, angel, you and I were hand-in-hand as Amare was tossed out, then we were sheepishly thrilled to the bone when Duncan wasn't tossed out.

Parker, Gino and Duncan got that preferential treatment just we always got it. I didn't see you eschew it at any juncture. You took it and were grateful for it, just like I am.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was embarassing. I wasn't expecting a win but put a fight at least. Absolutely embarassing performance all around. I can't totally pin this L on Lebron, the result would have been the same if it were him who was injured instead AD. They completely depend on one another to succeed.

If anything, this just shows how top heavy the Lakers are currently. Not a single one of their role players has a consistent 3pt shot, huge flaw in today's nba. That scrub Kuzma should have been traded about 2 or 3 seasons ago. Looks like the organization is still waiting for a breakout season that is never gonna come.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was embarassing. I wasn't expecting a win but put a fight at least. Absolutely embarassing performance all around. I can't totally pin this L on Lebron, the result would have been the same if it were him who was injured instead AD. They completely depend on one another to succeed.

If anything, this just shows how top heavy the Lakers are currently. Not a single one of their role players has a consistent 3pt shot, huge flaw in today's nba. That scrub Kuzma should have been traded about 2 or 3 seasons ago. Looks like the organization is still waiting for a breakout season that is never gonna come.
    Yep, that is one of the main failures, top of the list.

We've had a tendency to toss a towel, skulk away thru the ages like last night. No sense in denying it. We can't make something out of nothing and we refuse even to attempt it. We have no problem finishing something though.
    It's an ugly trait.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    SPURS NEVER got the calls what are you smoking? Fail like O.4 really happened legally.
    plenty of video evidence that it was completely legal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And in the previous possession, IIRC, the refs ed the Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How bout when Fish came back from Utah? He doesn't come back we don't win that last Finals V. the Celtics. He Dutch uncled Kobe 13 down/3rd quarter.

He said his wife was in an L.A. Hospital with crossed eyes, or, some such nonsense. They were about to lynch his ass up there in SLC. He barely escaped with his life!

Good times, over 10 years past. Where does it go, fellows?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    really? what happened? i remember timmy hit that crazy fallaway shot just inside the 3pt line, but didnt remember anything questionable by the refs

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    How bout when Fish came back from Utah? He doesn't come back we don't win that last Finals V. the Celtics. He Dutch uncled Kobe 13 down/3rd quarter.

He said his wife was in an L.A. Hospital with crossed eyes, or, some such nonsense. They were about to lynch his ass up there in SLC. He barely escaped with his life!

Good times, over 10 years past. Where does it go, fellows?
    not sure what your point is, i was simply saying that the 0.4 shot was clearly legal and well earned by the lakers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ??

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Refs were scared of Pop. They got some serious home cooking from the zebras in their own gym. You better have a 20 point lead going into the 4th playing in SA cause you know the tidal wave of BS calls is coming.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    tbh tony parker was one of the pioneers of guards getting a defender on their hip and jumping sideways into them to get cheap fouls, they definitely benefitted plenty from bogus calls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am an official - physically impossible to do all the moves and shoot legally- you are flat wrong on this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really? what happened? i remember timmy hit that crazy fallaway shot just inside the 3pt line, but didnt remember anything questionable by the refs
    my bad

long day

I was thinking of another game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not sure what your point is, i was simply saying that the 0.4 shot was clearly legal and well earned by the lakers
    ...it didn't lead to a ring, or, did it, Neo? I can't recall.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am an official - physically impossible to do all the moves and shoot legally- you are flat wrong on this one
    So, who ed up then, Rummy, the clock guy starting it too late?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    except that it is

and he did it

there weren't many moves, he was already turning as he caught the ball. plus he is left handed so he was able to release it faster from that particular position

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ...it didn't lead to a ring, or, did it, Neo? I can't recall.
    again what does it have to do with the fact that fisher made a legal shot?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh tony parker was one of the pioneers of guards getting a defender on their hip and jumping sideways into them to get cheap fouls, they definitely benefitted plenty from bogus calls
    And Manu with the legendary flops that made even Vlade Divac jealous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing right in this thread is Manu being a flopper. Fortunately he cut that out after the first several years. No one else got preferential treatment. Parker? Lol.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The only thing right in this thread is Manu being a flopper. Fortunately he cut that out after the first several years. No one else got preferential treatment. Parker? Lol.
    no one said parker got preferential treatment

just that he was the beneficiary of a horrible interpretation of a rule and was one of the first guards to really exploit it

and only absolute homers or laker haters think 0.4 wasnt legit. the clock started pretty much the moment it hit fishers hand and it was clearly out by time the clock hit 0.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one said parker got preferential treatment

just that he was the beneficiary of a horrible interpretation of a rule and was one of the first guards to really exploit it

and only absolute homers or laker haters think 0.4 wasnt legit. the clock started pretty much the moment it hit fishers hand and it was clearly out by time the clock hit 0.0
    Literally upthread it says Parker got preferential treatment.

And, no, dummy, the clock started late. It's impossible to get that shot off in .4.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    with that long azz hair he made it very convincing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Literally upthread it says Parker got preferential treatment.

And, no, dummy, the clock started late. It's impossible to get that shot off in .4.
    No, this was some BS and something to complain about. Fisher's shot looked about as right as human hands could get it:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, this was some BS and something to complain about. Fisher's shot looked about as right as human hands could get it:

Yes, you cannot catch and shoot under 0.3 seconds now. It's also impossible to do what Fisher did under 0.4 seconds.

Thread Information