Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3111
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry was blessed with a superior team that still got beat in finals 2x and has proved he cannot lead without Thompson and Durant. Not once was he MVP of a finals as he consistently deferred to Durant to take the key shots. All Curry is a great shooter. Young may get some players around him and get a chip or two but is a lot more fun to watch already than the soft Curry. Yes Curry right now still accomplished but time will tell.
    LOL the guy who changed the game the most since Wilt ain't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the guy who changed the game the most since Wilt ain't
    He is just one of many shooters. Great player but soft when it counts and can’t lead. Game changed before him he just benefited soft new rules and having great teams including Thompson- who may be an even better pure shooter. But it has been definitely proven cannot carry a team.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 06-26-2021 at 09:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is just one of many shooters - your post is a fail. Great player but soft when it counts and can’t lead.
    Dumbass, he's the one who showed you can win les with the three ball. You just hate Curry for talking about Trump and you'll be talking about Young in two years if he makes efforts to get black people in GA registered for the midterms just like how butthurt you have been at LeBron for his efforts in the 2020 election instead of shutting up and dribbling.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He is just one of many shooters. Great player but soft when it counts and can’t lead. Game changed before him he just benefited soft new rules and having great teams including Thompson- who may be an even better pure shooter. But it has been definitely proven cannot carry a team.
    just one of many

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of many shooters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, it's not life and death, but this player is a great America tragedy. 3-14, 2-8, on and on and on. They keep him and let Rondo, Howard, et al walk away. Maddening.

We're just gd lucky we rang last season.
    ^^ Truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=baseline bum;10538603]Dumbass, he's the one who showed you can win les with the three ball. You just hate Curry for talking about Trump and you'll be talking about Young in two years if he makes efforts to get black people in GA registered for the midterms just like how butthurt you have been at LeBron for his efforts in the 2020 election instead of shutting up and dribbling.[/QUOT

Sublime response per par. Cannot argue basketball with any crediblity. Curry great great shooter but non leader either when he had a stacked team or this year when he failed to make playoffs.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I’ve been on the “Curry is overrated” movement for years, but the fact that Rummpd has the same opinion is making me rethink things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass, he's the one who showed you can win les with the three ball. You just hate Curry for talking about Trump and you'll be talking about Young in two years if he makes efforts to get black people in GA registered for the midterms just like how butthurt you have been at LeBron for his efforts in the 2020 election instead of shutting up and dribbling.
    Sublime response per par. Cannot argue basketball with any crediblity. Curry great great shooter but non leader either when he had a stacked team or this year when he failed to make playoffs.
    Oh yeah Steph Curry is just one of many shooters is credible basketball knowledge, boomer. LOL can't even use the quote function when its at the level of like Baby's First HTML.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calling Curry just one of many great shooters is like calling TD just one of many great PFs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget about Booker, Ayton might be the Suns' best player tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like the Clips are gonna win this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of Suns fans at Staples. Don't think you'd ever see that at a Lakers game. At least at a Lakers game not against Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I love watching CP3's ballhandling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie attempting that no look pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These gray Clippers jerseys are ugly as , not sure why they went away from their San Andreas gear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go with the predictable Clippers comeback

Reggie Jackson has been the Clippers best player, even better than Paul George

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are gonna backdoor the Suns, aren't they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns making mistakes high school players wouldn't even make

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calling Curry just one of many great shooters is like calling TD just one of many great PFs
    There are also other good shooters in the league so Curry's shooting skill doesn't really matter much if you think about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Rummpd the guy with the pe e wife?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are also other good shooters in the league so Curry's shooting skill doesn't really matter much if you think about it.
    The only player that even compares to him in the fear induced when they have the ball in their hands is Lillard, and unlike Lillard that's true for the entire game. Not to mention the rest of his offensive game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers are only down three points despite shooting 37% from the field, and 20% from three. They have one quarter to hope the law of averages kicks in. They need a fourth quarter explosion from Paul George and the team

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Can you expand on this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker is melting down out there. Pathetic performance from him this series since game 1.

Thread Information