Page 93 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3111
    Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    God it's so blatant how much the refs are trying to help the Clippers out.
    That foul on Saric was diabolical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about ClipperRefs

#14 for LAC should have gotten an and 1 a few minutes earlier

It’s just that Mauer needs to retire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither team deserved to win this game. Poor play and secision-making all around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers winning this one and prolly the series now. Booker is mentally done and Chris Paul is too old to lead the team at this point.
    Nice jinx post. But I still think the Clippers can win this series.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Neither team deserved to win this game. Poor play and secision-making all around.
    i was just about to say this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Clips are still in excellent shape. Glad you see things clearly breh!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips gave another one away, but they’ll be fine. Team of destiny. Kawhi’s recent rants will only fire up the team. I LOVE this man as a leader. The team ed around today, but they’ll be fine. This is their championship to lose.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard gonna have to announce he's going to Miami to motivate his team down 3-1 now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I was saying...

Why is anyone skeptical about the Suns? They have a young all-star guard, a young all-star center, and a veteran future HoF captain hungry for his first ring. And they were basically tied for the best team in regular season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons spurs 2005 kind of score

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard gonna have to announce he's going to Miami to motivate his team down 3-1 now.
    Was about to say that poster is a poor man's attempt at Timmy2Zo kind of trolling lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This wasn't as bad as Game 2, but ing do the refs have a hard-on for helping the Clippers.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Deandre Ayton primed to win Finals MVP, holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they win it all for you, man. You’ve always been a great dude and fan!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah Steph Curry is just one of many shooters is credible basketball knowledge, boomer. LOL can't even use the quote function when its at the level of like Baby's First HTML.
    Read the posts I am not argueing he is a not a truly great scorer and shooter = just not a leader and that is a proven and undeliable fact. He was 2nd banana with Durant deferring in key moments, and has failed miserably to lead team without Thompson. Sorry the facts bother you.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 06-27-2021 at 06:14 AM.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Cousins going ooga booga at the line and throwing it off the backboard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the posts I am not argueing he is a not a truly great scorer and shooter = just not a leader and that is a proven and undeliable fact. He was 2nd banana with Durant deferring in key moments, and has failed miserably to lead team without Thompson. Sorry the facts bother you.
    Oh yeah he's just another shooter is facts. So butthurt he didn't want to go visit the Dear Nazi after ringing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude c'mon man, this round ain't even over and next round will probably be tougher, as flawed as the Bucks are. Still, I'm rooting for you guys and think you have the most fun team to watch in the playoffs (not of the remaining 4, but of the entire group of 20). And the best team in the league. If you can get Finals tickets, there's nothing like the experience for a fanbase that's hungry after being a joke to the rest of the league for years (eg like the 99 Finals was for Spurs fans after years of the the team being called soft).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee could be a difficult matchup for the Suns
    Rooting for CP3 tbh

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Dude c'mon man, this round ain't even over and next round will probably be tougher, as flawed as the Bucks are.
    You’re preaching to the choir, I assume we’re going to lose every game we ever play.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons spurs 2005 kind of score

I miss Yesterday's NBA, tbh. Last night was my kind of game. Points at a premium, let the stars rise up.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you said he is just "one of many shooters" as in he's a dime a dozen. I always like to think that I evaluate posts unbiasedly.....as in I (and pretty much everyone on the forum) knows that you're a grade A dimwit, but I will still take your posts seriously. That being said the guy literally changed the way the NBA was played.....i.e. extended the defense to where you now have to guard 25+ feet out because any good shooter nowadays can pull up quickly from that range and make it at a decent clip. and guess who started that trend? any other era if you try to pull something like that and miss, you'll find yourself on the bench the rest of the game

now I do think you can make an argument that Curry may be lacking as a leader because cases can be made each time they won the championship that someone else was the alpha and/or pileup of injuries by his opposition. However, you are the one that said 'he is just another shooter'...your words not mine. as the late great pussyface would say 'that is worthy of some serious ridicule'...

tl;dr I'll revise what I said to you in that other thread. I don't think you should kill yourself but you may want to look into/research the possibility of ending your life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if you're serious, but don't bet your house on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you said he is just "one of many shooters" as in he's a dime a dozen. I always like to think that I evaluate posts unbiasedly.....as in I (and pretty much everyone on the forum) knows that you're a grade A dimwit, but I will still take your posts seriously. That being said the guy literally changed the way the NBA was played.....i.e. extended the defense to where you now have to guard 25+ feet out because any good shooter nowadays can pull up quickly from that range and make it at a decent clip. and guess who started that trend? any other era if you try to pull something like that and miss, you'll find yourself on the bench the rest of the game

now I do think you can make an argument that Curry may be lacking as a leader because cases can be made each time they won the championship that someone else was the alpha and/or pileup of injuries by his opposition. However, you are the one that said 'he is just another shooter'...your words not mine. as the late great pussyface would say 'that is worthy of some serious ridicule'...

tl;dr I'll revise what I said to you in that other thread. I don't think you should kill yourself but you may want to look into/research the possibility of ending your life
    Listen i am a basketball official and have forgot more about the game then you will ever know.
    So as a great mentor said - "don't argue with the ignorant who do not know the game like you". So I will not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about ClipperRefs

#14 for LAC should have gotten an and 1 a few minutes earlier

It’s just that Mauer needs to retire
    Didn't see whole game but this is criminal.

Also posted on Suns Clippers thread if any want to discuss there.

What in the ? And i was pulling for Suns.

Thread Information