Page 90 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3111
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game could get out of control quick for the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker taken out by ClipperRef as Beverly drove.

That one was not even close, Booker gave him plenty of room and did not initiate contact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game could get out of control quick for the Suns.
    Looks that way already. 4 fouls on Booker. I don't see them winning today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, this one's over.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game over, series over. Clips going to the finals. Doesn’t matter who wins the east. Clips got the championship wrapped up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After that shot you know it just isn't the Suns' night.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, this one's over.
    Praise Jesus!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers and Deers in a snooze-fest finals looking likely. Hopefully Hawks can push thru, as Trae is the only player I enjoy watching at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobby Portis shooting like Shaq smh

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    anyone saying Trae > Luka
    catching an overrated Knicks team and a mental midget Sixers team and thinking that proves anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone saying Trae > Luka
    catching an overrated Knicks team and a mental midget Sixers team and thinking that proves anything
    Luka is greater player without a doubt, but Trae has seemingly no fear and is still pretty damm good.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol no fear

If no fear was a marker for greatness, Antoine Walker and JR Smith would be Hofers.

Lol no fear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So happy for Jrue. If Milwaukee pulls this whole thing off he can finally start getting some of the credit he deserves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Trae is still legit. So is Luka. And Ayton. The real lol is the Kings for not taking Trae or Luka when they had a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jrue Holiday has been key for the Deer this year. They'd be watching at home if not for him.
    Deers in 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No the Budoviches are not going to blow this 30 point lead.

But their super low IQ continues. Giving up quick 3 after quick 3.

FFS would you guard the perimeter, give up 2s if you have to and just trade ing baskets and melt the clock down.

Anything less then a 30 point lead is surmountable vs Budovich Bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no fear

If no fear was a marker for greatness, Antoine Walker and JR Smith would be Hofers.

Lol no fear
    This means only that in the big moments of close games he steps up. He is very good and only 22 so he will get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no fear

Lol no fear
    Its part of the equation tbh. If Simmons had no fear like Trae he would be All-NBA. Even if it was just taking it to the hole in the fourth quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks are getting crushed. Ashtrae looking like Trashtrae

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    tbh I liked this Hawks team and was rooting for them, but after all the Trae > Luka slander in the media this week, I am enjoying the out of this curbstomping.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am not the biggest fan of trae, but i still hope ATL wins. It would be funny not to see the Sixers and Bucks reach the finals in a year Brooklyn was injured.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Its part of the equation tbh. If Simmons had no fear like Trae he would be All-NBA. Even if it was just taking it to the hole in the fourth quarter.
    No, it really isn’t. Having no fear only matters when the player is already great. But having no fear is not what makes the player great. Having no fear when you’re John Starks in game 7 of the NBA Finals does nothing to add to the equation of your greatness. You just look foolish and foolhardy.

Ben Simmons could have zero fear at the free throw line, but if he still shoots free throws at 35% in the playoffs, that no fear just comes off as stupid false confidence. No fear is about as relevant to greatness as air conditioning to a homeless person. You have to live in a house for the AC to matter. You have to already be great for no fear to matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it really isn’t. Having no fear only matters when the player is already great. But having no fear is not what makes the player great. Having no fear when you’re John Starks in game 7 of the NBA Finals does nothing to add to the equation of your greatness. You just look foolish and foolhardy.

Ben Simmons could have zero fear at the free throw line, but if he still shoots free throws at 35% in the playoffs, that no fear just comes off as stupid false confidence. No fear is about as relevant to greatness as air conditioning to a homeless person. You have to live in a house for the AC to matter. You have to already be great for no fear to matter.
    The 35% is because he's and scared as . It's way below his career norms and as they started fouling him more he started getting more and more scared. Cris Webber was great AND scared as in crunch time his whole career. , it wasn't just him that whole team was loaded with chokers afraid of the moment outside of Bibby. Peja and Hedo were air balling threes and hitting the side of the backboard in crunch time of the final two games of that series that's how scared they were. No way in elite three-point shooters for their time like those two guys can't even hit the rim on open shots theyre focusing hard on.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    13 years from now, Trae Young retires. Good career. Career 21.7 points per game average. 35.8% three point average. Has several more 40 point scoring nights. Even a 50-spot for good measure. Handful of all star appearances. Makes a few sportscenter top tens for things like a shimmy after hitting a contested halfcourt shot. But never again gets past the second round of the playoffs. Never sniffs an NBA Finals. No all NBA selections, certainly no MVP consideration. Just a good, solid, otherwise unassuming NBA career.

We going to look back at his career, compare it to the likes of Steph Curry, and say hey Steph had those les and those MVPs, but that Trae Young, man, that Trae Young fella, I feel like he was better because he had no fear?

Yeah... that no fear part of the equation. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 years from now, Trae Young retires. Good career. Career 21.7 points per game average. 35.8% three point average. Has several more 40 point scoring nights. Even a 50-spot for good measure. Handful of all star appearances. Makes a few sportscenter top tens for things like a shimmy after hitting a contested halfcourt shot. But never again gets past the second round of the playoffs. Never sniffs an NBA Finals. No all NBA selections, certainly no MVP consideration. Just a good, solid, otherwise unassuming NBA career.

We going to look back at his career, compare it to the likes of Steph Curry, and say hey Steph had those les and those MVPs, but that Trae Young, man, that Trae Young fella, I feel like he was better because he had no fear?

Yeah... that no fear part of the equation. Excuse me while I roll my eyes.
    Curry was blessed with a superior team that still got beat in finals 2x and has proved he cannot lead without Thompson and Durant. Not once was he MVP of a finals as he consistently deferred to Durant to take the key shots. All Curry is a great shooter. Young may get some players around him and get a chip or two but is a lot more fun to watch already than the soft Curry. Yes Curry right now still accomplished but time will tell.

Thread Information