Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3111
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check Jokic for Covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once Bud makes the right adjustments (dump Lopez) they'll win the series unless Harden comes back
    Bucks aren't going to win the series.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Giannis learns to shoot, no one is going to be scared of him. He's pretty much a big westbrick. Theres another one of those in Philadelphia as well.
    Anyway, the Nets are clear favorites for the ring. I dont know why anyone would take the Bucks as favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuggs always slow series starters. Should be a ripper series tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Ayton may be the Joker's kryptonite.

Ayton: 20 points, 10 rebounds, on 9-13 FG, +13.

Jokic: 22 points, 9 rebounds, on 10-23 FG, -13. Only 3 assists and 4 turnovers. Still has 0 FTA against Ayton on the season.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 06-08-2021 at 01:30 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton may be the Joker's kryptonite.

Ayton: 20 points, 10 rebounds, on 9-13 FG, +13.

Jokic: 22 points, 9 rebounds, on 10-23 FG, -13. Only 3 assists and 4 turnovers. Still has 0 FTA against Ayton on the season.
    It seems like that. Jokic has a hard time backing down Ayton in the post which make it a lot harder for Jokic to dominate the game. Ayton takes away Jokic's back down post game. Jokic is a smart player it will be interesting to see how he adjusts to not being able to use his post up game in this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until Giannis learns to shoot, no one is going to be scared of him. He's pretty much a big westbrick. Theres another one of those in Philadelphia as well.
    Anyway, the Nets are clear favorites for the ring. I dont know why anyone would take the Bucks as favorites.
    The thought was Holiday is a perennial all defense candidate and Giannis is a former DPOY plus they have other good defenders while Brooklyn seemed weak on that end. But Giannis can't guard Durant and in today's NBA its real easy to get a guy off of you just by using screens and getting a switch. Their drop coverage defense on pick and rolls with Lopez is horrific too in this series. Also Nets defense has been better than expected. But it is embarrassing for people like myself who picked them.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thought was Holiday is a perennial all defense candidate and Giannis is a former DPOY plus they have other good defenders while Brooklyn seemed weak on that end. But Giannis can't guard Durant and in today's NBA its real easy to get a guy off of you just by using screens and getting a switch. Their drop coverage defense on pick and rolls with Lopez is horrific too in this series. Also Nets defense has been better than expected. But it is embarrassing for people like myself who picked them.
    in the new era of the NBA, the offense wins most of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the new era of the NBA, the offense wins most of the time.
    Yeah, especially with the ticky tack fouls but dont even you think this level of dominance is surprising with Harden out? I wonder if this just a Bucks thing or if the Nets would/will rape anybody even without Harden.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yeah, especially with the ticky tack fouls but dont even you think this level of dominance is surprising with Harden out? I wonder if this just a Bucks thing or if the Nets would/will rape anybody even without Harden.
    tbh everyone hated durant so much for bolting to GS that i think it was forgotten how good he actually is

even without harden we see what he looks like with a solid team and a guard with an actual scoring skillset, instead of an unskilled stat who gets a pass on his flaws because he has "heart" by acting like KG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, especially with the ticky tack fouls
    Thank you 90s NBA for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh everyone hated durant so much for bolting to GS that i think it was forgotten how good he actually is

even without harden we see what he looks like with a solid team and a guard with an actual scoring skillset, instead of an unskilled stat who gets a pass on his flaws because he has "heart" by acting like KG
    Harden and KD took the long way around to get rid of Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are fun to watch tbh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    congrats to joker for mvp

is he the first 2nd round pick to win mvp?

also lol at derrick rose getting a 1st place vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all that expended energy by the Sixers and they only lead by two. If they lose in 4 or 5 does Rivers get fired?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all that expended energy by the Sixers and they only lead by two. If they lose in 4 or 5 does Rivers get fired?
    They never learn that Doc isn't a championship level coach. He only got one in 08 because he had by far the best team in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz in 5 imo. Ingles is still Playoff P's daddeh.
    off to a good start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off to a good start
    Ingles doing his thing.

Also, refs not ing around.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I can't stand the way the NBA is officiated.

Contact shouldn't be a foul.

A foul should be something where the intent is clearly physical contact beyond what is incidental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand the way the NBA is officiated.

Contact shouldn't be a foul.

A foul should be something where the intent is clearly physical contact beyond what is incidental.
    You would have hated how Bulls games were officiated in the 90s then

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    You would have hated how Bulls games were officiated in the 90s then
    Gimme a break. If you looked a Jordan the wrong way it was a foul.

The league totally over corrected and maybe 80's ball got out of control and the Pistons exploited it but I resent the inconsistency of today and you never get replays of these phantom contact fouls.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    It's not new either Pistons would've won in 88 if not for a phantom foul so...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    inconsistency is easily the worst part of officiating. but to be fair, it's not as easy when players have found ways to exploit crappy rules.

fix the rules, make them more straightforward, enforce some strong penalties for obvious conclusive flops (such as where replays show the guy falling before even being touched, unnatural arm flailing, blatant stuff like that) and it will improve. also quit rewarding offensive players for initiating contact unnaturally, such as jumping sideways or backwards into defenders on a drive to the hoop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playoff Pee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im pulling for Utah but that was a running flop by Mitc to get FTs.

Snapping his head back.

Stern Jr. said he was gonna clean it up. What a lie.

Thread Information