Page 1 of 125 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will start sometime and there are coaching musical chairs and a draft coming up etc.

Will Lakers win the le or will it be a promising but unproven up and comer like the Mavs or Celtics?
    Last edited by Rummpd; 10-23-2020 at 01:55 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the spurs won't ring

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lakers repeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs in shocker as Cuban goes out and gets a 3rd star is my hope and other than that anyone except Fakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mavs in shocker as Cuban goes out and gets a 3rd star is my hope and other than that anyone except Fakers.
    Why do you hope somebody stops the Lakers if the le is a sham like you claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair point but adding a lessor * season le as is likely to the sham le will only enforce Lakers as BSPN/NBA golden child even more.

Plus with DaQuit, LeRoid/pseudoGoat and HOward and the soft continually hyped Kuzma it is fun to root against all things Lakers.

By the way what ever happened to Bynum who sadly had some injuries and never even touched 1/10 of his potential?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver wants nothing to do with Lebron and the Lakers after this years show

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fair point but adding a lessor * season le as is likely to the sham le will only enforce Lakers as BSPN/NBA golden child even more.

Plus with DaQuit, LeRoid/pseudoGoat and HOward and the soft continually hyped Kuzma it is fun to root against all things Lakers.

By the way what ever happened to Bynum who sadly had some injuries and never even touched 1/10 of his potential?
    I have no idea where Bynum is playing these days or if he's playing at all. The only reason i picked this username was because when i registered back in 2012, Bynum was a coming off his 30 rebound game against Jim and i was trolling. I wasn't particularly a fan of Bynum, i just never bothered to change my username to something else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea where Bynum is playing these days or if he's playing at all. The only reason i picked this username was because when i registered back in 2012, Bynum was a coming off his 30 rebound game against Jim and i was trolling. I wasn't particularly a fan of Bynum, i just never bothered to change my username to something else.

Believe he is out of the game after injuries and did try to briefly come back a few years ago but could not stay healthy then the game went away from classic bigs. Had a lot of talent on both sides of ball that might have come together with time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But hope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs only goal is low tier playoff team and math in West, mismatched and lessened talent, and a coach who has seen better days, makes that very improbable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs win the le imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dubs win the le imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Athletic might as well be the National Enquirer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fakers fail to win a sort of real le in 21 is my prediction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was reported that Sacramento offered Bjelica and a draft pick for Kuzma. If the Lakers are smart, they revisit that offer. Bjelica is a much better 3pt shooter and outperforms Kuzma in rebounding, assists, blocks, and steals, with fewer turnovers. He fits as a role player next to LeBron & AD much better than Kuzma.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I read a few articles about Bynum both during and after his career. He didn’t have the same love of the game as most guys in the league. Like, he was kind of an IT nerd and loved repairing computers and sh!t like that. I think once he started getting injured, he didn’t have the desire to battle back and just took the cash and retired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was reported that Sacramento offered Bjelica and a draft pick for Kuzma. If the Lakers are smart, they revisit that offer. Bjelica is a much better 3pt shooter and outperforms Kuzma in rebounding, assists, blocks, and steals, with fewer turnovers. He fits as a role player next to LeBron & AD much better than Kuzma.
    Truth but for rest of league glad did not happen. Kuzma is so inconsistent and soft albeit has some talent when he shows up on rare occasions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I remember that Pau-Odom-Bynum-Artest frontline

the help Kobe got tbh

Bryant Reeves retired early too

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Man I remember that Pau-Odom-Bynum-Artest frontline

the help Kobe got tbh

Bryant Reeves retired early too
    absurdly talented, all four had superstar level talent, but something held them back from fully reaching that

artest - mental issues
    odom - emotional issues
    bynum - lazy
    pau - lack of drive

but in terms of sheer talent, that was arguably the most talented frontline ever assembled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    absurdly talented, all four had superstar level talent, but something held them back from fully reaching that

artest - mental issues
    odom - emotional issues
    bynum - lazy
    pau - lack of drive

but in terms of sheer talent, that was arguably the most talented frontline ever assembled
    What does that mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know this tbh

Morey is also passionate about musical theater. He commissioned and produced the basketball themed musical Small Ball,[7] which opened in April 2018 at the Catastrophic Theater in Houston, Texas

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    What does that mean?
    for a guy who appears to think quite highly of his own basketball knowledge i think you are capable of answering your own question

Thread Information