San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not wrong tbh. They are chumps.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not wrong tbh. They are chumps.
    In reference to a couple of rednecks who showed up at his speech with their pickup trucks.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In reference to a couple of rednecks who showed up at his speech with their pickup trucks.
    Trump would have them beat up at his rally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ten days or so we will know how this all pans out unless close on Election Day, then things will get very interesting. I think that situation has chance if polls tighten just a little in swing states.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump believes China:

He listened to the experts. Big mistake tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Xi is an expert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Fauci: “The coordinated response has been – there are a number of adjectives to describe it – impressive, I think, is one of them. I mean, we’re talking about all hands on deck… I’m down at the White House virtually every day with the Task Force… So I can’t imagine that, under any cir stances, that anybody could be doing more.” (03/22/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “Clearly, early on, we made a travel ban with regard to China. That was a very smart move, right there, because what that did was prevent a major influx from China. Today, the new China is Europe, because Europe now is the major element, the major geographic component, that is now seeding other countries throughout the world. And that’s the reason why we made the very difficult but appropriate decision to have a travel ban on the European countries. So we are definitely ahead of the curve on that.” (3/13/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “I don’t recall anything different than in our discussions that we had with the president that he said things quite similar publicly… In my discussions, and in the discussions of other Task Force members with the president, we’re talking about the reality of what was going on and then when we would get up in front of the press conferences, which were very, very common after our discussions with the president, he really didn’t say anything different than we discussed when we were with him… I didn’t really see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said.” (09/09/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “We at NIH, as you know, have right from the very beginning put our foot on that accelerator in every aspect, including the development of vaccines and therapeutics. And as I described in my opening statement, we actually started that in January, literally days after the virus was known and its sequence was published.” (5/12/2020)

When he was asked in March whether the Trump Administration was “doing everything possible,” Dr. Fauci replied, “I believe so… I think in the context of what we’re being challenged with, I think everybody’s doing really well.” (03/10/2020)

Dr. Fauci: “We acted very, very early.” (03/31/2020)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't agree with the mask lie/preservation - I already stated that they should have encouraged people to make their own masks but I understand the panic aspect - remember TOILET PAPER (what in the world does that have to do with covid?)

Trump followed Fauci and Birk's advice until he realized that they think ONLY of the public health aspect while he has to think about the overall (economic too) health of the country. That fallout and change of direction did not go well. But it was inevitable - we cannot stay on lockdown indefinitely. I am happy to say that throughout our trip, people and businesses are almost back to normal (with mask wearing and social distancing).
    The post office was going to send every American household five masks and Trump killed it off. Trump followed Fauci's advice for like a week until he heard a talking point on Fox News that he has used since. LOL defending Trump having private positions for his donors and public positions for the rest of us when that was such a big deal four years ago, but now it doesn't matter when it's literal life and death. The economic health of the nation depends on Trump's response to the pandemic and he has been an utter and complete failure. Everyone getting back to normal my ass. Restaurants are getting their teeth kicked in right now, so are movie theaters and bars and tons of other small business. There is no getting to normal when this virus is raging through this nation, as it has been for a full eight months now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Trump would've preferred to do nothing.

That's definitely what he wants to do now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Trump would've preferred to do nothing.

That's definitely what he wants to do now.
    It's what he's done for all but that one week when he tried acting like a president and found it wasn't for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's what he's done for all but that one week when he tried acting like a president and found it wasn't for him.
    talked out of being president by his Slender Man son-in-law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden looks agitated and grumpy
    You mean he looks like you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has nothing in the bag... he's certainly favored odds-wise, but Democrats risked this to be much closer than it needs to be by picking old Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talked out of being president by his Slender Man son-in-law.
    Trump's such a up he has Democrat voters willing to crawl through glass to vote for ing Joe Biden of all people.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump's such a up he has Democrat voters willing to crawl through glass to vote for ing Joe Biden of all people.
    exactly. There's more Democratic enthusiasm to vote for Slow Joe now than there was for Magic Negro in 2008.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only bag biden has is drugs to get Harris to spread her legs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Nancy thought it was a done deal she would have signed off the stimulus check

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...203448623.html

Improbable (highly) but not impossible that something like this happens again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has nothing in the bag... he's certainly favored odds-wise, but Democrats risked this to be much closer than it needs to be by picking old Joe.
    exactly. There's more Democratic enthusiasm to vote for Slow Joe now than there was for Magic Negro in 2008.
    Small and useless anecdotal time.

I early voted for the first time ever in my life today.

I have voted exactly 3 times in my life (12' 16' 20') and I have gone to the same polling place all 3 times and I had never had to wait to cast my vote. Just in and out with no problem.

Today, there was actually a miniscule line formed up. Still took me less than 20 minutes to vote but it just goes to show you people just hate Trump and want him out now. There are lines all over the place in blue ass New York to vote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden ran a smarter campaign than I thought he ever would. He featured things like $15 minimum wage and a muli-trillion dollar climate change plan to court young voters. If he was running the same ultra-centrist Shillary campaign the race would be a lot closer and young people would be staying home.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I have voted exactly 3 times in my life (12' 16' 20') and I have gone to the same polling place all 3 times and I had never had to wait to cast my vote. Just in and out with no problem.

Today, there was actually a miniscule line formed up. Still took me less than 20 minutes to vote but it just goes to show you people just hate Trump and want him out now. There are lines all over the place in blue ass New York to vote.
    Did you know AOC's opponent has raised $10 million ? The GOP donor base hates AOC so much it threw away $10 million in a race it has no shot at winning because of blind hatred towards her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile your governor gets acclaim despite the nursing home issue in same state...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I actually voted 3 times yesterday... the Soros ballots came in for Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania! Will Hunting hooked me up with the joos master race, I'm making bank!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden ran a smarter campaign than I thought he ever would. He featured things like $15 minimum wage and a muli-trillion dollar climate change plan to court young voters. If he was running the same ultra-centrist Shillary campaign the race would be a lot closer and young people would be staying home.
    I take nothing for granted. This is probably the easiest race Dems have faced in decades. Not just because of the pandemic, but also Drumpf getting conned by his own campaign manager siphoning his money, to Mitch actively sabotaging handing out actual checks to voters...

If Joe doesn't pull it off, Dems need to implode.

Thread Information