Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America doesn't even have an accurate census. How are pollsters guessing political allegiance.
    wtf are you talking about census? voter registration data, biennial voting data, there's no reason to "guess"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-swing-states

By this ( tends to be a left of center site) he does pretty much have a commanding lead.

This pretty well "balanced" site has more information

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As one observer said "if Biden is tied or close in hole TX, Biden wins"

"Biden’s lead among likely voters is 48%-45%, within the poll’s margin of error."

... Dallas Morning News email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know what you guys are worried about. Blue team is gonna run the table and end up with the presidency, house, and senate. We are all gonna make some money for awhile when the feds start raining money. Course you young guys will eventually pay for the party.
    Trump with 3 trillion in debt so far this year. Party of fiscal responsibility. . . .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know what you guys are worried about. Blue team is gonna run the table and end up with the presidency, house, and senate. We are all gonna make some money for awhile when the feds start raining money. Course you young guys will eventually pay for the party.
    Move to India where 70 cents buys you a hotel, a dime a dinner plate, a few hundred US dollars for a nice house etc. Find you a nice woman (or women) and live like a king tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump with 3 trillion in debt so far this year. Party of fiscal responsibility. . . .

cc isn’t what you’d call honest, at least intellectually

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I have to hear "look folks" one more time I'm voting Trump
    Kamala laughing at the end of (it seems) everything irritates me. What - she thinks it's all funny?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cc isn’t what you’d call honest, at least intellectually
    Congress appropriates the money. Pretty basic.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ever veto his party's budgets?

That would be pretty basic.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So it's McConnell's deficit then. I can live with that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You two think you can CONTROL a pandemic (especially this one that is so contagious)? Short of near total, full-time lockdown similar to earlier this year, no one can CONTROL it. We've gotten better at treating it, we know more about it - not saying that it can't mutate into something else.

It amazes me how much some think that they can prevent climate change, control pandemics, etc. - that they know enough about it - much less can change/affect it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You two think you can CONTROL a pandemic (especially this one that is so contagious)? Short of near total, full-time lockdown similar to earlier this year, no one can CONTROL it. We've gotten better at treating it, we know more about it - not saying that it can't mutate into something else.
    South Korea, Taiwan, and New Zealand have. But they're not hole oligarchies like America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Korea, Taiwan, and New Zealand have. But they're not hole oligarchies like America.
    In before conspiracy theory response.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And for all the but New Zealand is an Island clamoring from MAGA s, the US not being an island isn't why we got slammed with COVID-19. It was brought to us on planes from China and Europe, not people coming in from Mexico or Canada. We had all the same advantages New Zealand had of being an island and we still ed it up.

If New Zealand handled COVID as irresponsibly as we did, it would have gotten slammed with the same we way did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All three are essentially islands with hard borders. Americas biggest problem has been the populations unwillingness to follow the basic guidelines we have known about since spring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are really comparing small (in 2 cases genous) countries to big ole USA? Two countries with much more compliant, socially/family oriented societies? Could you lockdown those New Yorkers who fled NYC at the height of their troubles and stop them from going into any of the other states?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect that the very people who think that they could stop this from spreading are the very ones who would be yelling, " , NO!!" if anyone ORDERED them what to do.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All three are essentially islands with hard borders.
    The COVID we got from Europe and China came to the US on a plane, which it could have just as easily done if the US was an island.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    hasn't trump said all year that they're gonna control and contain corona?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    wtf ever happened to "if there's embers then we'll put them out quickly"?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You are really comparing small (in 2 cases genous) countries to big ole USA? Two countries with much more compliant, socially/family oriented societies? Could you lockdown those New Yorkers who fled NYC at the height of their troubles and stop them from going into any of the other states?
    You used the " geneous" argument before and then never responded to this question, how does being a geneous country make it easier to contain a virus? You're just listing arbitrary differences between the US and countries that actually managed COVID well without providing an explanation as to how one thing has to do with the other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for all the but New Zealand is an Island clamoring from MAGA s, the US not being an island isn't why we got slammed with COVID-19. It was brought to us on planes from China and Europe, not people coming in from Mexico or Canada. We had all the same advantages New Zealand had of being an island and we still ed it up.

If New Zealand handled COVID as irresponsibly as we did, it would have gotten slammed with the same we way did.
    All three are essentially islands with hard borders. Americas biggest problem has been the populations unwillingness to follow the basic guidelines we have known about since spring.
    Wow this was immediate.

MAGA people are really this predictable.

Thread Information