My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rmt just blamed US COVID on darkies.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The COVID we got from Europe and China came to the US on a plane, which it could have just as easily done if the US was an island.
    60 minutes released a story yesterday about a cruise ship in March where they were rescued from a covid positive environment, flown 9 hours, shared the same plane, the Americans brought back were flown to Atlanta and then just released to fly home instead of being quarantined.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I guess that's more coherent than blaming the land border we share with Canada and Mexico for why European and Chinese travelers were able to bring COVID to the US via air travel.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You two think you can CONTROL a pandemic (especially this one that is so contagious)? Short of near total, full-time lockdown similar to earlier this year, no one can CONTROL it. We've gotten better at treating it, we know more about it - not saying that it can't mutate into something else.

It amazes me how much some think that they can prevent climate change, control pandemics, etc. - that they know enough about it - much less can change/affect it.

imagine how dumb you must be. And a terrible evil person to boot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All three are essentially islands with hard borders. Americas biggest problem has been the populations unwillingness to follow the basic guidelines we have known about since spring.

In your humble opinion, where do you think that unwillingness stems from?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used the " geneous" argument before and then never responded to this question, how does being a geneous country make it easier to contain a virus? You're just listing arbitrary differences between the US and countries that actually managed COVID well without providing an explanation as to how one thing has to do with the other.
    I know a lot of Taiwanese people so I'll speak to them (not New Zealand). Chinese people are VERY compliant, obedient, whatever similar term you care to use especially with anything related to family (also very multi-generational - not any of this I want to move out when I turn 18 - so children return after college, grandparents live with or near) - in short, they are much more family centered than Americans who tend to be more independent, live alone, etc. They are much MORE likely to wear masks, social distance, not travel, stay home, cook healthy, etc. They are also very much into chinese medicine, building up immunity, exercise - healthy living compared to Americans and most importantly, would do ANYTHING to protect the family.

They also all think very alike - unlike Americans - who come from every race, creed, background, cultures, geography (city/rural). It is much easier to get them to buy into any program such as a national/mandatory mask program - and the laws are not like the US (where our rights and liberties are encoded) - nor are they litigious, prone to go against authority, protest in streets, etc.

That very DIVERSITY that makes America great - makes it difficult for everyone to buy into any one thought/idea/reason.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I know a lot of Taiwanese people so I'll speak to them (not New Zealand). Chinese people are VERY compliant, obedient, whatever similar term you care to use especially with anything related to family (also very multi-generational - not any of this I want to move out when I turn 18 - so children return after college, grandparents live with or near) - in short, they are much more family centered than Americans who tend to be more independent, live alone, etc. They are much MORE likely to wear masks, social distance, not travel, stay home, cook healthy, etc. They are also very much into chinese medicine, building up immunity, exercise - healthy living compared to Americans and most importantly, would do ANYTHING to protect the family.

They also all think very alike - unlike Americans - who come from every race, creed, background, cultures, geography (city/rural). It is much easier to get them to buy into any program such as a national/mandatory mask program - and the laws are not like the US (where our rights and liberties are encoded) - nor are they litigious, prone to go against authority, protest in streets, etc.

That very DIVERSITY that makes America great - makes it difficult for everyone to buy into any one thought/idea/reason.
    This sounds like the long form, right wing sugar coated way of saying those other countries have a collectivist culture while America is full of conservative assholes who care about individualism above all else.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All three are essentially islands with hard borders. Americas biggest problem has been the populations unwillingness to follow the basic guidelines we have known about since spring.

Oh yeah it's our fault the government has no strategy. Democrats up it's their fault by name, Republicans up it's society's fault. Never change, Cosmic.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Biden has it in bag?

Aw . I saw this thread le, and thought it was about all that money from Ukraine and China. Nevermind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like the long form, right wing sugar coated way of saying those other countries have a collectivist culture while America is full of conservative assholes who care about individualism above all else.
    It's the funniest seeing a Trump throw stones at people for being litigious of all things.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's the funniest seeing a Trump throw stones at people for being litigious of all things.
    it's really funny seeing them blame black/brown people for being the ones ignoring mask mandates or social distancing. I live around plenty of black people (DC), and they wear masks wherever they go, as do the liberal white people here. The people refusing to wear masks or socially distance are MAGA s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's really funny seeing them blame black/brown people for being the ones ignoring mask mandates or social distancing. I live around plenty of black people (DC), and they wear masks wherever they go, as do the liberal white people here. The people refusing to wear masks or socially distance are MAGA s.
    Still, Trump sued Bill Maher for saying he came from an orangutan and Wild Cobra wants to complain about Americans being litigious?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aw . I saw this thread le, and thought it was about all that money from Ukraine and China. Nevermind.
    Where are all these stupid s coming from?

They'll dissapear in about a week and thankfully take derp with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are all these stupid s coming from?

They'll dissapear in about a week and thankfully take derp with them.
    Trump from upstairs, like foldren

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Then you believe there actually is a genetic reason for "covid disproportionately effecting brown/black"

The reason is either generic or not following rules.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Then you believe there actually is a genetic reason for "covid disproportionately effecting brown/black"

The reason is either generic or not following rules.
    You're a white supremacist obsessed with eugenics so predictable response. Black people are overall less healthy for a variety of reasons, a few being less access to healthcare and less access to healthy foods. They're disproportionately affected by every other disease too, not just COVID.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're a white supremacist obsessed with eugenics so predictable response. Black people are overall less healthy for a variety of reasons, a few being less access to healthcare and less access to healthy foods. They're disproportionately affected by every other disease too, not just COVID.
    They also don't follow the rules. I.e. why they have so many violent run ins with the Police.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They also don't follow the rules. I.e. why they have so many violent run ins with the Police.
    You're an uneducated incel with no prospects in life who lies on the internet about living in Poland. No amount of criticizing black people is going to change that

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're an uneducated incel with no prospects in life who lies on the internet about living in Poland. No amount of criticizing black people is going to change that
    Stopping by to witness you spend your Sunday calling people white supremacist and incels.

Carry on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hahahaha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Stopping by to witness you spend your Sunday calling people white supremacist and incels.

Carry on.
    No you're not, you replied to me because you're butthurt that it's white trash and not black people driving the spread of COVID-19.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do I blame black/brown people for anything?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Where do I blame black/brown people for anything?
    You use code words like " geneous" - it's obvious what you mean. Don't back away from it now and pretend you weren't talking about how America has a diverse racial makeup while those other countries don't, it was clearly what you were saying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You people are INCREDIBLE - blinded by the topic of race if you think anything I said was about brown/black people. This is about CULTURE - not the color of any one's skin. Similar thinking - not skin color.

Thread Information