Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy to see it. They sold out to communists.
    Jimmer literally plays in a communist league for communists.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmer literally plays in a communist league for communists.
    So, doing business with China bad now?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the DUMPER persona with that y avatar from a crappy 80s teen movie is one of the saddest of the sad OG DOINK Sperg Eyetesters on this message board.
    He may possibly doing really bad stuff in real life, tbh. But careful what you say, as he will narc you out and try to get you banned.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunderhead, its a balance sheet

its about reavnue and profits you snowflake there are no "alternative views" to profit and debt.

The SPURMS are $50+million in the HOLE after last year and are facing ANOTHER DEFICIT. That has nothing to do with some crappy article written by some google smart English major at some ty media company like buzz feed contains.

You are projecting your on to simple statistics and my logical conclusions based on them. FOOL.
    I’m not questioning statistics. It’s the assumption you draw from them and the biased you spew as a result. It’s not a logical conclusion it’s lazy propaganda.

I sincerely doubt you’re a Spurs fan let alone a fan of sports at all. Your motive on this forum is pretty clear when nearly every post you make is salted with rhetoric aimed at mocking the way black people speak.

We get it. Woke is bad and your pissed that black athletes are using their celebrity to create unity and promote a better community.

This isn’t a logical conclusion that you’ve settled on. It’s what your told to believe and what you’re told to attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the DUMPER persona with that y avatar from a crappy 80s teen movie is one of the saddest of the sad OG DOINK Sperg Eyetesters on this message board.
    Kinda funny how you attempt to sound witty with poorly used slang immediately after going after black people for their vernacular.

Really great example of what a hypocrite you are and it also shows a certain level of racism where your slang is acceptable and theirs is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to go talk to our Chinese overlords and get a bailout, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they want to be buddy buddy with the ccp then so be it; move the league over to china and off already. hope the nba burns to the ground if that's the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt you're even black.
    i wouldn't doubt if you're right tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A December start is not going to happen. Yesterday was the biggest day of infections yet and things are not improving with all the rallies and crowds of people. If they try to push it before a vaccine is working they'll be refunding billions of dollars of tickets.
    Can't see any way there would be fans allowed next season and thus no tickets to refund considering NBA arenas are indoors. If Redfield is right about a vaccine not being widely available to the general public until Q3 2021 we're not likely to see fans at games until early 2022. Maybe a few teams could have fans show up to the occasional game played in outdoor tennis stadiums like the Lakers did for one of their preseason games a year or two ago but other than that I'm not seeing fans at games next year. They'll probably need to do another bubble again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me BOTTOM LINE the HEADLINE again for you guys

50 MILLY is the DEPT that each Team incurred if you distributed this over all teams.

The MEDIAN profit of the league Last year wide was 65 Milly with OKC -25 MILLY in the RED LAST YEAR

"Big Market" teams value and Revenues are dependent on REAL ESTATE values and Revenue. They are in NYC LA CHICAGO ect where the FLIGHT from Anarchy is crashing that REAL ESTATE Market so they aren't gonna have the greenbacks to keep paying PLAYA s the chedder they feel EN LES too.

Irony of Irony's is gonna be when they start asking for a bail out from the FEDS.... three.. two... one..

If you can't see this you're a character fake or just plain BacktoBasics from now on BacktoBasics on this message board should be used as a place instead of MORON IDIOT DOPE DUNDERHEAD.....
    I don’t doubt for a second that you’ve molested someone in your life. Typical keyboard warriors tend to prey on people they feel are inferior.

You’re clearly projecting inadequacies and intolerance here because you feel it’s a place you can safely act out. Perhaps it gives you an outlet you might otherwise direct at a minor or physically disabled person. So maybe it’s not all bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should I report this filth? Like Managment Bolded you and have allowed you to post his stupid stuff for over ten years. Dunderhead go with god.

Keep praising Dem Grades.
    Of course you’ll report me. You spew ing lies and trash here daily but the moment you get a little back you’re butthurt and need protection. It’s all “free speech” until you need to insulate yourself from someone who’s not willing to entertain your bull .

You guys are all the same. You seek to spam and promote an agenda desperately seeking like minded individuals to validate you.

I’ve spent my entire life voting conservatively. Consider yourself a huge contributing factor in conservatives moving away from the current crop of extremists such as yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no. Head in sand. He’ll never hear me. Silence the oppressors.

Anyone who’s been here knows I’m not an alt of CD. What a dumb .

Put your money where your mouth is. If I’m a CD alt I’ll leave forever. If I’m not his alt you leave forever.

C’mon now. Don’t be a pussy. Back up the you spew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

no wonder POOP has run Roughshod all over SA and its People, look around you. People are at stores restaurants and even attending college football games.....

MILLIONS in Dark Skinned Vitamin D deficient CONTINENTS aren't keeling over dead with the RONA.... lol

Spurs SPurs DOinks and Eye testers must be part ground hog

Scared of their own Shadows
    Listen, it's highly doubtful there are 20,000 people as ignorant as you that have enough money to buy a ticket to an NBA game, so I stick by my prediction of no games in December.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen, it's highly doubtful there are 20,000 people as ignorant as you that have enough money to buy a ticket to an NBA game, so I stick by my prediction of no games in December.
    They’re not going to have fans, at least not at first. If they waited until it was practical and safe to have fans, there would BE no next season. They want to do like 70 games, and get the schedule back in sync. It would have to start in December to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re not going to have fans, at least not at first. If they waited until it was practical and safe to have fans, there would BE no next season. They want to do like 70 games, and get the schedule back in sync. It would have to start in December to do that.
    Yeah I could see that. Starting the season in December would work then.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DunderHead Gonna Dunder head but we all know your just DUMPERS Alt
    Oh no. Head in sand. He’ll never hear me. Silence the oppressors.

Anyone who’s been here knows I’m not an alt of CD. What a dumb .

Put your money where your mouth is. If I’m a CD alt I’ll leave forever. If I’m not his alt you leave forever.

C’mon now. Don’t be a pussy. Back up the you spew.
    I want in on this action.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SUCKER keep listening to your overlords SLAVE
    Yeah man thanks for putting that here, now youtube's algorithm is going to think I'm an idiot and i'll be having to ignore dumb videos for like 2 weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like numbers. I don't think the $1.5 billion "short fall" is accurate and its probably much worse. EVERY TEAM was put $46.9 million in the red on average. Last years soft cap was $115 million. Lets lop that off the WOKE PLAYA's Salaray, they are 100% responsible for the BLM implosion,(also didn't the whole lock down start with that moron Rudy Gobert?). If the PLAYA's had any loyalty they would all take a pay cut and drop that cap to $68.1 million next year JUST TO INSURE THEY HAVE A FUTURE.

We all know Da WOKE PLAYA's and "Bout Dat" and will Cut off their noses to spite their faces and feet EN LED to the "OWNERS"(member that woke controversy lol) to EAT another $50 million to KEEP THEM IN the PENTHOUSE.......

If the NBPA was a REAL UNION they'd already have convened an Emergency Meeting and been talking to The League. If Adam Silver weren't a Puppet of the CCP he'd be demanding they do it. If POOP was a WISE, Intelligent and "IN WE TRUSTLY" he'd be piping up about it.

Can't wait.

They should all just say THE MASK, WE SELLING TICKETS.... Come ONE COM ALL to the Arena.......

but they spent the ENTIRE BUBBLE doing REMOTE interviews with ING MASKED ON...............

OH !!! its like Christmas MOURNING for me.........

Dude. Speak ing English. You aren't one of the cool kids. Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just wonder how this is going to hamper the 2022 season. Isn’t that when the lockout could happen? Would be a show for the NBA if they lose money 3 years in a row

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why won’t Drew take the bet. Why can’t he back up the things that come out of his mouth.

Come on Drew. Take the bet and stop spamming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just wonder how this is going to hamper the 2022 season. Isn’t that when the lockout could happen? Would be a show for the NBA if they lose money 3 years in a row
    No. One of the things that was delayed was the date for the mutual opt out for this coming season, not 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. One of the things that was delayed was the date for the mutual opt out for this coming season, not 2021.
    When does the collective bargaining agreement end then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When does the collective bargaining agreement end then?
    Don’t know. Any opt out is usually a year or two before the end of the agreement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good with its farce/sham *** le by the anointed Fakers who benefited/injuries/nebulous calls and the non suspension of Davis game 6 (hitting Heat player in face game 5) and still taking 6 games to beat a beat up JV lite East team it is hard to respect NBA and the skeleton ghoul that bends with the wind as it’s commish. Ratings down 51 percent so of course they lost $

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prove it

Thread Information