Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1. Greatest Generation - lived through the Depression, fought the last meaningful American war.

2. Gen X - cool name, best music

3. Silent Generation - protected the motherland from Chinese/NK invasion

4. Gen Z - top notch memes

5. Millennials - whiny en led brats, subjected us to Limp Bizkit and Backstreet Boys. outdone only by...

6. Boomers - even bigger whiny en led brats, got their ass beat by the VC, also drove the country right into the ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last place boomers. Total failure parenting skills raising millennials and a few Zs. It’s not your fault you suck bro.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Last place boomers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last place boomers. Total failure parenting skills raising millennials and a few Zs. It’s not your fault you suck bro.
    The Greatest Generation raised the boomers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The greatest generation by default is probably Gen X because they were just kind of there, not really influencing things for better or worse. Greatest Gen is overrated. They were the generation that started the outsourcing and tax cuts parade after enjoying the greatest middle-class boom in American history. Jury is out on Gen Z. They seem to collectively be a bunch of re s who can only think in memes, but they're still teenagers and tweens for the most part, and all teenagers and tweens are re ed, no exceptions.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Generations that got their ass beat in a war:

1. Boomers
    2. that’s it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millennials are the total absorbed absorbed with themselves generation. One big group selfie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are we only ranking the modern era, after the separation from the ABA? (American-British Alignment)?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Millennials are the total absorbed absorbed with themselves generation. One big group selfie.
    Who also aren’t pussies that got their pushed in by 4 foot tall Asians in mud huts

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The greatest generation by default is probably Gen X because they were just kind of there, not really influencing things for better or worse. Greatest Gen is overrated. They were the generation that started the outsourcing and tax cuts parade after enjoying the greatest middle-class boom in American history. Jury is out on Gen Z. They seem to collectively be a bunch of re s who can only think in memes, but they're still teenagers and tweens for the most part, and all teenagers and tweens are re ed, no exceptions.
    Gen Xers vote overwhleminly Republican and far right. Idk why they get a free pass.

I agree about greatest generation though, they gave themselves huge safety nets and government funded social mobility, then took the ladder down when it was the next generation’s turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who also aren’t pussies that got their pushed in by 4 foot tall Asians in mud huts
    Millennials didn't do too well in Afghanistan. Taliban has reemerged and the US signed "peace treaties" with them behind the Afghan government's back. So Millennials did indeed get their pushed in by goat farmers with hand me down AK47s.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...219-story.html

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomer still an outlier tbh compared to millenial

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Millennials didn't do too well in Afghanistan. Taliban has reemerged and the US signed "peace treaties" with them behind the Afghan government's back. So Millennials did indeed get their pushed in by goat farmers with hand me down AK47s.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...219-story.html
    Millenials did their job in 01-02, but ty Boomer leadership completely dismantled all that work. That ’s on them. Millennials also liberated Iraq, FREEDOM !

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Silent generation is also by far the richest generation that got the largest benefit out of New Deal era programs while being less affected by the depression and all they’ve done is vote to over the younger generations. They’re worse than boomers imo.

The fact they call themselves the silent generation despite being the richest generation on a per capita basis just shows the narcissistic victimhood complex they have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet warrior. Are you kicking ass in Call to Duty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gen Xers vote overwhleminly Republican and far right. Idk why they get a free pass.

I agree about greatest generation though, they gave themselves huge safety nets and government funded social mobility, then took the ladder down when it was the next generation’s turn.

They're about as republican/right leaning as boomers. But anyhow, this is just a "fun thread." In reality, no generation is really inherently "better" than another. As I've said in the other threads, it's really about rich vs. "ordinary," right vs. left, etc. We can expect rich and/or republican millennials to pass the same kind of policy as any rich or republican boomer has. You can bet there will be a lot of Charlie Kirk clones holding office in the coming decades.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Internet warrior. Are you kicking ass in Call to Duty.
    salty because you took the most shameful, pussified, and only ass kicking in America’s history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the 4' tall cross eyed, chubby, Asian.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're about as republican/right leaning as boomers.
    Like I said, overwhelmingly Republican and far right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millenials did their job in 01-02, but ty Boomer leadership completely dismantled all that work. That ’s on them. Millennials also liberated Iraq, FREEDOM !
    That's what happened in 'Nam, too. ed over by ty greatest gen leadership. We won the majority of major battles and had an overwhelming K/D ratio.

Most of the the 10 historians agreed that Obama was pretty close to correct when he said that the U.S. didn’t lose any major battles in the Vietnam War -- "pretty close" because a case can be made that the U.S. lost the battles for Landing Zone Albany and Fire Support Base Ripcord, and possibly others.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-battle-vietn/

I still agree with bringing the troops home and taking the L because that war was pretty much pointless. The Domino Theory was horse .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

They're about as republican/right leaning as boomers. But anyhow, this is just a "fun thread." In reality, no generation is really inherently "better" than another. As I've said in the other threads, it's really about rich vs. "ordinary," right vs. left, etc. We can expect rich and/or republican millennials to pass the same kind of policy as any rich or republican boomer has. You can bet there will be a lot of Charlie Kirk clones holding office in the coming decades.
    In reality, American culture has always been toxic dog , that’s how this country got so rich and powerful in the first place

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's what happened in 'Nam, too. ed over by ty greatest gen leadership. We won the majority of major battles and had an overwhelming K/D ratio.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-battle-vietn/

I still agree with bringing the troops home and taking the L because that war was pretty much pointless. The Domino Theory was horse .
    They got their asses handed to them in NamPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, Chubby....Boomers didn't get us into Vietnam...that "greatest generation" did.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Says the 4' tall cross eyed, chubby, Asian.
    Is that supposed to be an insult, boomer? I literally just got done explaining how those tiny Asians made your generation their .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    BTW, Chubby....Boomers didn't get us into Vietnam...that "greatest generation" did.
    Truth bombs.

Thread Information