Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a rumor that they were good to go, but then the old gen console versions turned out to be absolutely ed
    They have been working with the old gen consoles for 6 years, if there is any problem is with the new ones or with that ing Stadia crap.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

1st trailer from 7 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks cool. Is it supposed to be a rip off of Blade Runner?

Im ok with that as long as its good.

Playing a blade runner type game blazed as would be epic

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    so is this actually coming out next week or is it getting delayed the day before release

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so is this actually coming out next week or is it getting delayed the day before release

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Indeed. I read that a bunch of people got a copy of the game early and have been playing it without the day 1 patch because it hasn’t gone live yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed. I read that a bunch of people got a copy of the game early and have been playing it without the day 1 patch because it hasn’t gone live yet.
    CDPR has had to strike down a bunch of videos from people who got the game early too. Interested to see if my cpu will be enough for this game since it's 6 years old. It has handled RDR2 great though. Although that's the only hard to run game I have played since getting a gpu for my PC in the summer (other games I played on PC since then are Sekiro, Yakuza 0-2, and Persona 4 Golden, none of which stresses the cpu at all).

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

nice. i bought that cyberpunk Xbox One forever ago so it's already installed but i cant play it yet. still trying to decide if i want to just get it on PC instead even though i already own it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice. i bought that cyberpunk Xbox One forever ago so it's already installed but i cant play it yet. still trying to decide if i want to just get it on PC instead even though i already own it
    Just pirate the PC version since you already paid for the game anyways. The game will release on GOG on launch date, and GOG has no DRM, so you don't have to wait for it to be cracked. If you want I'll send you a link to download it for PC as soon as it's posted. As soon as someone can download it from GOG it'll be going up as a torrent and a couple hours later it'll be on direct download sites like 1fichier and mega.co.nz.

Don't you have like a 1070? The game is going to look so much better on that than it will an XBox One X or S.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preordered a couple of months ago on GOG.

AMD r5 3600 with a 1080 should run it just fine.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Just pirate the PC version since you already paid for the game anyways. The game will release on GOG on launch date, and GOG has no DRM, so you don't have to wait for it to be cracked. If you want I'll send you a link to download it for PC as soon as it's posted. As soon as someone can download it from GOG it'll be going up as a torrent and a couple hours later it'll be on direct download sites like 1fichier and mega.co.nz.

Don't you have like a 1070? The game is going to look so much better on that than it will an XBox One X or S.
    i definitely wouldnt mind a link

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i definitely wouldnt mind a link
    Alright, I'll PM you in 5 days. What kind of system you rocking? You absolutely have to have Windows 10 for it since it's DirectX 10 only.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preordered a couple of months ago on GOG.

AMD r5 3600 with a 1080 should run it just fine.
    I'm wondering how well my cpu will hold up on it since I'm still rocking a Haswell chip. Recommended spec is an i7-4790 and I'm running a Xeon E3-1231v3, which is virtually the same cpu, just 200 MHz slower. Want to hold off on a cpu upgrade until the rumored $220 Ryzen 5 5600 drops, especially since you can't find a Ryzen 5 5600x in stock anywhere anyways.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Alright, I'll PM you in 5 days. What kind of system you rocking? You absolutely have to have Windows 10 for it since it's DirectX 10 only.
    yeah windows 10. i have a gtx 1070ti think i should be good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's likely just focusing on the main quest. Witcher 3 was "only" 50 hours long if you only did the primary quests, but 150+ hours if you did the side quests.

Also, there will be at least two long DLCs for Cyberpunk that are both included in the cost of the base game, so even if it's only 30 for the main, the expansions should add another 20 or more, and way more in side quests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the reviews that came out today definitely sounds like that 25 hour time is from rushing through the main story without doing the optional sidequests. Game looks like it'll have tremendous replay value based on how the world changes based on your decisions. Also sounds buggy as with garbage performance, so wondering if I'll have any path to 60 fps on my 1660 Super. Though Witcher 3 was buggy as too at launch; I used to constantly crash at launch. But Witcher 3 was pretty well optimized within a month or two if I remember right and just got better. Especially the Blood and Wine DLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah windows 10. i have a gtx 1070ti think i should be good
    Looks like we're going to be playing at 1080p medium

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cy...rmance-preview

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the reviews that came out today definitely sounds like that 25 hour time is from rushing through the main story without doing the optional sidequests. Game looks like it'll have tremendous replay value based on how the world changes based on your decisions. Also sounds buggy as with garbage performance, so wondering if I'll have any path to 60 fps on my 1660 Super. Though Witcher 3 was buggy as too at launch; I used to constantly crash at launch. But Witcher 3 was pretty well optimized within a month or two if I remember right and just got better. Especially the Blood and Wine DLC.
    YongYea said skillup told him overall it’ll take you 50-60 hours to 100% complete everything. That is still rather on the short end.

I’m leaning to waiting until a second patch to fix the bugs before I think of buying. Sounds like they’re almost game breaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YongYea said skillup told him overall it’ll take you 50-60 hours to 100% complete everything. That is still rather on the short end.

I’m leaning to waiting until a second patch to fix the bugs before I think of buying. Sounds like they’re almost game breaking.
    I'll be waiting a while too. Mostly because I don't expect to finish RDR2 before 2021 starts. If the performance is that bad on PC right now I expect it to be a total ing mess on consoles for a while, especially considering CDPR has only let people review the PC version so far.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    well,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shiiiit... what about my rx580 GTS? It's not even on the list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shiiiit... what about my rx580 GTS? It's not even on the list
    It'll probably improve with the Day 1 patch as well as the removal of Denuvo (which is in the review builds sent out but won't be in the retail release). Or maybe I should say it'll hopefully improve. Still not buying their official chart saying GTX 1060 is enough for 1080p60 high though.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 12-07-2020 at 08:31 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like a situation worse than Batman Arkham Knights Rocksteady had with their PC port.

Thread Information