Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like a situation worse than Batman Arkham Knights Rocksteady had with their PC port.
    Really doubtful. Rocksteady hired a mobile game developer to do the Arkham Knight PC port which is why it was so bad. That Arkham Knight PC port is a special level of failure. It's the entire reason Steam even allows refunds now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a shame

Still on my search for Blade Runner 2049

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid gots are complaining that there are not enough or properly portraied trans characters in the game

These piece of gots god damn stop politizicing everything

Just for that Im buying myself a copy of cyberpunk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im really sick of these transves e s tbqh

They remind me of women in the 80s and 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhhhh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol...i hate when people whine about like this in games instead of focusing on the ing story and gameplay. Same with LoU2. in incels crying about trannies, ing trannies crying because they were "misrepresented." people need to learn a game is a ing game, the point is to escape and play as someone or something that is different from reality. now these people are crying because there arent enough trannies and the tranny billboards are too sexualized? wtf? there is no pleasing anyone these days, everyone is such a whiny ass snowflake

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol...i hate when people whine about like this in games instead of focusing on the ing story and gameplay. Same with LoU2. in incels crying about trannies, ing trannies crying because they were "misrepresented." people need to learn a game is a ing game, the point is to escape and play as someone or something that is different from reality. now these people are crying because there arent enough trannies and the tranny billboards are too sexualized? wtf? there is no pleasing anyone these days, everyone is such a whiny ass snowflake
    You fell for Hater's ty non story. lol

Literally not an issue I have heard outside of that one tweet from Hater.

But I bet CDPR is willing to go with that instead of the real issues this game has going for it at the moment.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

But I bet CDPR is willing to go with that instead of the real issues this game has going for it at the moment.
    Fell for? You sure about that?

Thankfully, your character’s gender is not tied to your choice of genitals. You can create a dude with a vagina or a lady with a penis, that’s no problem. But because of everything else about how the game handles trans iden y, this hardly feels like the progressive step it should be. Rather than just letting you pick your pronouns independently of all your other character creation choices, your pronouns are assigned based on your selection of voice: Pick the “feminine” voice and your pronouns are she/her, and vice versa. (There are no nonbinary pronoun options.) As a trans woman with a voice that many would not describe as “feminine,” this direct linking of gender iden y to having a voice that sounds “masculine” or “feminine” feels weirdly essentializing.
    https://www.polygon.com/reviews/2215...box-one-stadia

I can speak best to Cyberpunk’s already controversial use of trans people. As seen in pre-release information, a lot of trans content is consigned to in-game ads, such as the soft drink ad featuring a female-appearing character with a giant bulging from her leo . The game has yet to indicate if there are any other trans men in the world besides my version of V; I suspect I’m the only one, and I’m torn between relief and hoping to be proven wrong. I have encountered at least one other trans character: at one point I happened upon a dressing room conversation between a woman who identified herself as cis and a character who had a traditionally male appearance but a feminine voice, who bemoaned theatrically, “I’m a woman; that demands sacrifice.” Her companion replied, “See, I’ve always been a woman,” angering the trans character. “Oh, so this is what ing sororal solidarity looks like now?” she snapped. Her companion replied, “Welcome to real life, sister.” As a trans person, this was a complicated, weird moment to overhear. The conversation comes after a key story scene, in an area you have to pass through to continue the quest; you could easily walk by it, but it’s hard to miss. I’m not sure why the developers seemed to want me to see it. On the one hand, I’ve heard versions of this conversation play out between cis and trans women in my real life, and had versions of it myself as a trans man with cis men. On the other hand, I could easily see the trans character’s appearance and voice being played for laughs. Of course, there was no option to rush up to the trans woman and say “I’m trans, too!” Both characters fell silent and didn’t have any more dialogue.
    https://kotaku.com/30-hours-with-cyb...ngs-1845824151

Cyberpunk 2077's transphobia becomes apparent as soon as players enter the character creation menu. The game sports an incredibly detailed and intuitive character creator, where players can manipulate and control various aspects of their characters' appearance -- including the shapes and sizes of their genitals. Players can even, if they choose, forego the option to include genitals at all. In and of itself, this isn't necessarily problematic or transphobic, especially because genitals don't seem to affect gender options.
    At first, many trans players were happy with the idea that gender would not be determined by the character's genitals. However, that possible excitement turned to disbelief when gamers realized their character's gender and pronouns are not determined by genitals, but rather by voice. Only deep-voiced characters can be identified as male, while higher-pitched characters are identified as female, which purports the harmful idea that people's genders can be identified by certain traits
    https://www.cbr.com/cyberpunk-2077-transphobia/

literally the first three reviews i found online seems like the whole trans thing is pretty pervasive in the reviews tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

literally the first three reviews i found online seems like the whole trans thing is pretty pervasive in the reviews tbh
    https://www.polygon.com/2020/11/9/21... -iden y
    https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-amazi...n-polyamorous/

Whenever I see sjw like these I always like to dig deeper to see if there is any bias. And sure enough, there is always some with these stics.

That said, Kotaku's review seems to have the most merits. That whole penis size or giving yourself a vagine or whatever is redundant af.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

uh? Have you been to Resetera?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh? Have you been to Resetera?
    Didn’t even know that was a site, tbh.

I troll gamefaqs from time to time. Guys are fawning over this game cuz project red.

I’m dying to play this game myself but will wait for the bugs to get worked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I troll gamefaqs from time to time. Guys are fawning over this game cuz project red.

I’m dying to play this game myself but will wait for the bugs to get worked out.
    What are you playing now and until all the good new comes out next spring? I can't ing wait for Nier Replicant on Steam.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you playing now and until all the good new comes out next spring? I can't ing wait for Nier Replicant on Steam.
    I keep saying I’m starting Witcher 3 but always end up playing something else.

I think it’s just the massive overtaking that’s keeping me from going in. I’m playing a super light fun game right now, Runner 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll probably nab it day 1. I'm wrapping AC Valhalla right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wreck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a made up issue no one is taking seriously other than random twitter trannies.

You following sjw on twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there full frontal sex scenes in the game? If so I'm definitely creating a pre-op character.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there full frontal sex scenes in the game? If so I'm definitely creating a pre-op character.

Deep discount material.

Half this review is about the problems he's had with glitches. They're finally able to show them too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Deep discount material.

Half this review is about the problems he's had with glitches. They're finally able to show them too.
    No offense, but I'm not watching a 53 minute review of a game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense, but I'm not watching a 53 minute review of a game.
    Fair enough, here's a digestible 4 minute one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough, here's a digestible 4 minute one.

Pretty impressive they made an N64 port

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty impressive they made an N64 port

I question if that guy didn't put all settings on low and made it look worse. If this is completely legit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I question if that guy didn't put all settings on low and made it look worse. If this is completely legit
    You can do that kind of stuff in most PC games by screwing around with config files.

Thread Information