Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should've been delayed indefinitely. Either that, or release on PC only until a proper next gen console version could be released.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should've been delayed indefinitely. Either that, or release on PC only until a proper next gen console version could be released.
    The last delay was supposedly because it wasn’t running well in consoles, so I don’t have any idea what they did with that time. I guess they just quit.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last delay was supposedly because it wasn’t running well in consoles, so I don’t have any idea what they did with that time. I guess they just quit.
    Probably upped the framerate from 15 to 20 in that time. Maybe they can rerelease once they can hit 25 fps without N64 level graphics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably shouldn't have released yet on PC either when the 1080p high recommended spec struggles to even hit 30 fps at 1080p high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best Buy allowing refunds on physical copies.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this game is the s btw. easily my 2nd favorite game from this year. just sucks CDPR botched the release on console so badly. they should have just given it to us first and released for console at a later date, that happens in reverse all the time for PC games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 Continue
    No checkpoints
    No saving
    well those games were designed to be beaten in a single sitting (not including speedrunners). today's games are bigger

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read they’ve lost over a billion dollars already as their stock is in free fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read they’ve lost over a billion dollars already as their stock is in free fall.
    They still have time to salvage this, because the game is pretty great and well done. This isn’t Fallout 76, tbh.

That said, clock is ticking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still have time to salvage this, because the game is pretty great and well done. This isn’t Fallout 76, tbh.

So I should buy this when Walmart is clearing them out for $4.97 apiece in anticipation of playing on PS5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just like that space exploration game 2 years ago, limited planets to explore and half ass finish...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this I'm hearing about a lawsuit?

The NYT did a full article on the failed launch and how Project Red could face a class action lawsuit. things are going great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I should buy this when Walmart is clearing them out for $4.97 apiece in anticipation of playing on PS5?
    Def worth 5 bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this I'm hearing about a lawsuit?

The NYT did a full article on the failed launch and how Project Red could face a class action lawsuit. things are going great
    Wonder if they'll end up settling on a fraction of the purchase price for it. I joined the class action lawsuit against Nvidia in 2015 for them misrepresenting the specs of the GTX 970 (it was a 4GB card but only 3.5GB was fast RAM, the other 0.5GB was ridiculously slow) and got $30 back. I think I got $7 from a price fixing class action lawsuit around 2007 or 2008 for some RAM I bought in 2002 and was wondering what the some law firm I had never heard of would be sending me a check for $7 for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your save file gets above 8MB it ing corrupts.

In repsonse CD Projekt Red says to not loot and craft as much. In a ing open world RPG?

Did they design this game to save to a PS2 Memory Card or some ? This is bar none the worst release I have ever seen for an anticipated game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sucks is I'd really like to play it some day. Even if all the bugs get fixed, this will never be a $60 purchase for me. It has become a bargain bin purchase at most.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sucks is I'd really like to play it some day. Even if all the bugs get fixed, this will never be a $60 purchase for me. It has become a bargain bin purchase at most.
    This game is destined for the PSN plus free games of the month catalog. What a disgrace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is destined for the PSN plus free games of the month catalog. What a disgrace.
    No way they'd put such a game that would embarrass their system so much on PS Plus. Game looks like it has enormous work to be done just to be even playable on either of the last gen consoles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this game is the s btw. easily my 2nd favorite game from this year. just sucks CDPR botched the release on console so badly. they should have just given it to us first and released for console at a later date, that happens in reverse all the time for PC games
    Are you playing on a 30 fps lock?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Are you playing on a 30 fps lock?
    Nah, i turned it down to medium where it generally runs at 60fps most of the time

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkga...002_cyberpunk/

Shows how basic the game is. Even GTAIII had more depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkga...002_cyberpunk/

Shows how basic the game is. Even GTAIII had more depth.
    lulz, thanks for sharing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow what a piece of this game is

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...h=4955d2083550
    A Warning About A ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Patch 1.1 Game-Breaking Bug

Well, Cyberpunk 2077’s new 1.1 patch was meant to fix a lot of stuff within the game, working on overall stability and quest-breaking bugs. But as it happens, it has introduced a new game-breaking bug that occurs in a main questline that is tough to avoid, and it can at least temporarily ruin your save.

Here’s what’s going on.

When Takamura calls you for the Down on the Street mission, you’ll get stuck there, and he won’t say anything, with the mission not being able to continue.

Reportedly, reloading saves does not fix this either, and even if you reload an older save, if you get back to this point, it will still happen. This effectively halts all progress in the game.

CDPR support has come up with what they say is a temporary fix/workaround for this issue, before it’s actually fixed in full. Here are the steps for that:

1. Load an older save file before Takamura and V leave Wakako’s office.

2. V must finish the conversation with Takamura outside the office right away.

3. Right after the conversation and updated quest progression, skip 23 hours.

Of course, this process requires potential lost progress depending on how far you have to go back to get to that old save. And unless you have been manual saving, your Autosaves and Quicksaves may be used up, and you might not even be able to get to that point.

This is going to need to be a top priority hotfix for CDPR, as if you cannot do the above steps (or if they don’t work) you simply cannot progress in the game any further. It’s not uncommon for new bugs to be introduced in patches meant to fix others, but this is a very big one, and hopefully it’s able to be fixed soon.

In general, reception to this 1.1 patch, which itself feels like more of a hotfix than a full le update, has been mostly chilly. CDPR did caution that a bigger patch was coming next month, and this one would be smaller, but it feels like even past hotfixes did more to stabilize and improve the game than this one, and reports are somewhat mixed on what this actually did to improve the game on many platforms, especially older consoles. And if you hit this bug well, obviously it made things quite a bit worse.

Check back on this post where I will update it if a fix comes in for this Takamura issue. Until then, maybe uh, keep holding off playing, if you’re not past that point yet.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    good thing i already beat this mess of a game

Thread Information