Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it gets bad, the GOP will take all of the blame in voters minds. That stain will not come out easily.
    I don't buy it. Took less than two years for people to forgive Bush and elect the tebaggers (even Mass went red) and he had a way lower approval rating than Trump has ever had.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't buy it. Took less than two years for people to forgive Bush and elect the tebaggers (even Mass went red) and he had a way lower approval rating than Trump has ever had.
    I generally agree with this except for the part about Mass. It was a special election where the dumb who won the Democratic primary literally went on vacation the month following the primary and didn’t do any campaigning. It was a fluke in that instance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And pretend to convert to Islam... well I don't shave my beard much, so I guess I could pass for Muslim except I'm pretty pasty this year because minimal outdoor activity due to covid, so meh...

Still think Eastern Europe is the way to go. The experienced 40 years of communism and don't really like it. Their economy isn't great but that's good if you're an American coming in with US dollars, that can stretch you a long ways. Also, the women are hot and mediterranean and womanly, loyal, etc and not so progressive (but not so conservative in terms of being scared to take off their clothes)... just good women overall.
    You get to stone teh gays to death too, tbh... that's conservative nirvana right there...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get to stone teh gays to death too, tbh... that's conservative nirvana right there...
    Yes... I am very anti gender . Except for the religion and no abortion-no way crap, I'm pretty socially conservative... another exception is I'm okay with public nudity, especially toplessness. I have an unhealthy obsession with boobies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I generally agree with this except for the part about Mass. It was a special election where the dumb who won the Democratic primary literally went on vacation the month following the primary and didn’t do any campaigning. It was a fluke in that instance.
    are you referring to the special election where Ted Kennedy died? Which would have sped up Obamacare by about 2 years by blocking the filibuster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t mean to trivialize rape but 20 weeks (4+ months) is enough time to make a decision, even for a woman who’s been raped. Like I said, only exception after 20 weeks would be a health issue.

But again, the only way I’d ever be OK with a ban on abortions past 20 weeks is if there were no restrictions on abortions before 20 weeks and women had easy access during that time. Conservatives would never agree to that because they need to be able to use abortion as a political football for dumb evangelicals who don’t have a pot to piss in vote Republican.
    Easy access is 100% ok with me. But they should pay out of pocket. No taxpayer, subsidized dollars. Same for tying their tubes, vasectomy, hysterectomy (except in case of medical emergency), etc. Even contraceptives and birth control. Sex is a choice. The government shouldn't subsidize it. Taxpayer dollars should be spent on protecting those who are already actually alive.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    are you referring to the special election where Ted Kennedy died? Which would have sped up Obamacare by about 2 years by blocking the filibuster.
    You’re revising history. Obamacare was passed before that special election when it was still a Dem appointee in Ted Kennedy’s seat. They had a 60 vote majority to pass Obamacare after convincing Arlen Specter to go back to caucusing with the Democrats. What took Obamacare so long was giving the insurance industry and corn industry enough corporate welfare so the senate DINOs like Joe Lieberman and Ben Nelson to go along with it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Easy access is 100% ok with me. But they should pay out of pocket. No taxpayer, subsidized dollars. Same for tying their tubes, vasectomy, hysterectomy (except in case of medical emergency), etc. Even contraceptives and birth control. Sex is a choice. The government shouldn't subsidize it. Taxpayer dollars should be spent on protecting those who are already actually alive.
    This is a really stupid mindset. Subsidizing an abortion is a whole lot cheaper than subsidizing a welfare baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You..

Know exactly what I’m talking about.
    But the rest of the board most likely does not, and you are good with that.
    Keeping up appearances as a fake.
    Crutchfield is a proper noun you dolt, you don’t think there are diff ways to spell it?

Why don’t you get consumed with my IQ again.
    Needing to edit a post is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got back from voting. I had to go to Seguin and do a limited ballot but got it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see you concede the point and instead appeal to ridicule.
    I didn't read your wall of text. I can surmise easily though just by considering you like to talk down to people and pretend to be intelligent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really stupid mindset. Subsidizing an abortion is a whole lot cheaper than subsidizing a welfare baby.
    Well that isn't false either.

I'm all for some population control, i.e. a parent should have to prove financial assets and/or work stability in order to have a child... no welfare babies and eliminate CHIP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goes to show you that not all their objections can be quantified in dollar amounts. Some of them feel they should not be forced to pay for something that's against their core beliefs, which abortion certainly is. Anyone who can claim to believe in the christian god and still think abortions are just medical procedures needs to add another delusion to their growing list of mental disorders.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goes to show you that not all their objections can be quantified in dollar amounts. Some of them feel they should not be forced to pay for something that's against their core beliefs, which abortion certainly is. Anyone who can claim to believe in the christian god and still think abortions are just medical procedures needs to add another delusion to their growing list of mental disorders.
    Can Quakers get their military spending refunded?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got back from voting. I had to go to Seguin and do a limited ballot but got it done.
    limited?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just national and state elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe in any god but I'm a humanist, tbh... my goal is to increase human longevity to 100+, maybe 125+, and help the population emphasize having less children, max 3 per woman, factoring in that there are lesbians, straight women who choose to not have kids, and women who cannot have kids.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    More incoherent philosophical rambling.

I was responding to someone who was quantifying it in dollar amounts.

For someone who’s ostensibly pro choice, you sure spend a lot of time defending the political beliefs of bible thumping evangelicals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is old Joe going back to the freezer until Tuesday, tbh?? I saw he was doing some sort of speech today surrounded by 8 people for half an hour... where is Kamala?

This is probably the easiest Presidential election in ages, against one of the most unpopular presidents in 50+ years, but if there's a party that can fumble this it's the DNC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't read your wall of text. I can surmise easily though just by considering you like to talk down to people and pretend to be intelligent.
    Sorry to trigger your insecurity. And you were responding to two sentences. Still no real argument. Once again you are boring.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is old Joe going back to the freezer until Tuesday, tbh?? I saw he was doing some sort of speech today surrounded by 8 people for half an hour... where is Kamala?

This is probably the easiest Presidential election in ages, against one of the most unpopular presidents in 50+ years, but if there's a party that can fumble this it's the DNC.
    No he's hitting Florida Iowa and Wisconsin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A state ELECTED judge running for re-election allows open carry at polling site

Michigan Judge Accused of Jeopardizing Safety and Democracy With Reversal of Open Carry Ban at Polling Places

a Michigan judge on Tuesday struck down a directive from the secretary of state banning the open carry of firearms at polling places on Election Day.

The Associated Press reports

Michigan Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray
    granted a preliminary injunction

in favor of gun rights advocates

who had filed a lawsuit challenging an October 16 order from Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson declaring a universal ban on the open carry of guns within 100 feet of polling places on November 3.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...open-carry-ban

A deeply diseased country with 10Ms of truly ed up citizens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to trigger your insecurity. And you were responding to two sentences. Still no real argument. Once again you are boring.
    i DoN't HaVe To ReAd, i CaN jUsT tELL.

(i Am VeRy sMaRt)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.trendfollowing.com/nate-silver/

Silver is not God but merely a common analytics guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.trendfollowing.com/nate-silver/

Silver is not God but merely a common analytics guy.
    There's a hank of of straw peeking out from your shirt.

Thread Information