Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who is ready for an ELE bet? Which one of you chuds will agree to stop posting for good if Trump loses?
    I won't stop posting, but I will leave the USA in 2021 and post pictures of proof.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I won't stop posting, but I will leave the USA in 2021 and post pictures of proof.
    What country, pray tell, do you have in mind as the conservative utopia you plan to move to if Trump loses?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leaving this COVID-infected hole is a reward not a punishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What country, pray tell, do you have in mind as the conservative utopia you plan to move to if Trump loses?
    Iceland (great weather and gorgeous, in-shape, blonde, snow-white women)
    India (preferably in the mountains; exchange rate would make me a king there with my current assets)
    in' Malaysia (though I hate tropical weather, I'd like to visit there for the exotic tropical women tbh)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Iceland (great weather and gorgeous, in-shape, blonde, snow-white women)
    India (preferably in the mountains; exchange rate would make me a king there with my current assets)
    in' Malaysia (though I hate tropical weather, I'd like to visit there for the exotic tropical women tbh)
    thinking Iceland is a conservative utopia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh... and there's also Eastern Europe, which seems like a lowish cost of living, where there exist fine, eastern european, romanian/slavic/mediterranean women who are loving, womanly and can cook. Could be a really good choice tbh.

Western Europe is pretty much forget about it. The UK is awesome but prohibitively expensive. The rest of Western EU is just too liberal, touristy, and expensive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking Iceland is a conservative utopia
    Faroe Islands are really nice and the weather is amazing. The "dictator" is actually a woman... how much more progressive can you get? But the family values are still conservative. Not necessarily on religion, though, which is good since I'm an atheist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd also consider the Balkans and a place like Albania. The women there are fiiiiiiine. Dua Lipa types. I like Armenian women too but that's too close to the Middle East for comfort.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    living in povertyville to escape Biden

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Faroe Islands are really nice and the weather is amazing. The "dictator" is actually a woman... how much more progressive can you get? But the family values are still conservative. Not necessarily on religion, though, which is good since I'm an atheist.
    Iceland is progressive, that's my point. You're not going to find very many Icelanders who are receptive to the MAGA bull you love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iceland is progressive, that's my point. You're not going to find very many Icelanders who are receptive to the MAGA bull you love.
    Iceland is extremely progressive.... The MAGA stuff is literally a joke to them.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is trump still shooting his mouth off about the stock market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is trump still shooting his mouth off about the stock market?
    LMAO... But we're "rounding the corner" on COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iceland is extremely progressive.... The MAGA stuff is literally a joke to them.
    but you never need AC there... so you don't have to scream at the green new deal commies who tell you you have to set your AC to a miserable 78 degrees when the reality is that I suffer in anything above 68 Fahrenheit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm excited for the cold front tonight. Super excited. It always makes me happy. Fall always makes me happy.

Places like Faroe Islands and Iceland are like eternal fall... not so much winter, but fall all year round. Even parts of the UK as well. Pretty weather. I just can't take the heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I certainly do not like him. Just like Reagan, Clinton, Obama and Trump, I expect to see the same who's who of corporate oligarchs get posted to the cabinet and oversight committees. Same fundamental corruption as you see consistently in both parties.

That being said, Biden is not an embarrassment like Trump is. That is what is driving conservatives and independents to Biden. Shame is one of the most powerful motivators to citizens of the US in general.
    Pretty much in agreement here.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    but you never need AC there... so you don't have to scream at the green new deal commies who tell you you have to set your AC to a miserable 78 degrees when the reality is that I suffer in anything above 68 Fahrenheit.
    you're so out of touch. What you're referring to as the communist green new deal is what's been mainstream energy policy in Western Europe for the last decades. We're the only modern country full of re s who still think we should subsidize fossil fuels as a jobs program for uneducated rednecks who are too lazy to learn a new skill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    living in povertyville to escape Biden
    Eastern Europe is povertyville? You mean where I can take my US $300k and live like a king for 50+ years? And don't you deny that Eastern European women are gorgeous and make great partners/wives, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    personally I believe this is on course.

Americans have not had the experience of building over century upon century of others that came before them. The history of people who have had this experience, like in Europe, is completely dismissed By the new kid. I personally believe that the history repeats itself mantra is hugely overstated. However, understanding where a culture rests in the present has answers from the past....Americans just don’t get this.

but at least we have the opportunity not to get stuck in one judgment that is riddled with logical holes. like you thinking dark skin color indicates the inability to form any sort of advanced culture. whatever advanced actually means. africans will always be jungle people for you; they play with sticks instead of building sailing ships.
    Don't get me wrong. America's at times ignorant stubbornness can be admirable. Lone wolf.

Just a different approach than others. I think shame ranks low on the list of concerns. Liberty and especially idividualism tends to have that effect.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Are you going to go to Mexico, Haiti, or Turkey? No one else wants hole Americans in their borders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so out of touch. What you're referring to as the communist green new deal is what's been mainstream energy policy in Western Europe for the last decades. We're the only modern country full of re s who still think we should subsidize fossil fuels as a jobs program for uneducated rednecks who are too lazy to learn a new skill.
    anything over 68 degrees and my AC will be on... 'nuff said. And I have my gun in case the pinko green police try to tell me how to live my life. I'm a libertarian, not a GOPer. I'm well educated and have a pristine GPA from an excellent university. But I won't have no stinkin' government telling me how I can live my life and telling me to suffer when I physiologically can't tolerate the heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Are you going to go to Mexico, Haiti, or Turkey? No one else wants hole Americans in their borders.
    Eastern Europe
    Iceland
    Faroe Islands

Maybe Malaysia or India just for the adventure

NZ isn't on my short list because of the earthquakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eastern Europe is povertyville? You mean where I can take my US $300k and live like a king for 50+ years? And don't you deny that Eastern European women are gorgeous and make great partners/wives, tbh.
    $3k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want me to post a picture of my savings account or something? Because I'll gladly do it, like today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows you're a nerd living at home. stfu

Thread Information