Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After sham *bubble le anointed to Fakers that had 51 per cent drop in ratings this off season politely sucks.

No one is moving of significance and DaQuit will do his little drama and stay in LA and no true stars will move.

Rehash coaches being signed or in the case of Nash being a figurehead to Durant and the enigma of Irving

Draft is a big yawn as after Ball is picked for doing nothing so far - no one cares

Spurs are terrible, front office had lost it, and coach is over the hill

League still has no clue when it will start up again with Union stubbornness in play

Yawn. Back when it matters.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who's bored? I'm ecstatic and if next season ends early...

Bron 1 behind Jordan
    AD goes B2B - Jim never did that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's bored? I'm ecstatic and if next season ends early...

Bron 1 behind Jordan
    AD went B2B - Jim never did that
    Sham le begets another it is ok if they play even few games revived and stacked Dubs will have best record.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sham le begets another it is ok if they play even few games revived and stacked Dubs will have best record.
    at the Dubs. We gonna POUND them midgets. Think they slick tryna poach Dwert from LA. Nope!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i dont get what makes people think the warriors are already le contenders. they dont have KD or the extreme depth that preceeded him that made them great. iggy, barbosa, barnes, livingston, bogut, lee, they had a ton of quality depth to compliment steph klay and dray. oh and chemistry from playing together for a few years and growing together in their system. i think they will still be very solid, but without the depth and chemistry, i dont see them being back to their former level of compe ion, or being better than the lakers just yet

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    your bball takes are worse than your attempts to seem impartial in the political forum tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont get what makes people think the warriors are already le contenders. they dont have KD or the extreme depth that preceeded him that made them great. iggy, barbosa, barnes, livingston, bogut, lee, they had a ton of quality depth to compliment steph klay and dray. oh and chemistry from playing together for a few years and growing together in their system. i think they will still be very solid, but without the depth and chemistry, i dont see them being back to their former level of compe ion, or being better than the lakers just yet
    Not to mention Draymond being a s of the player he was four years ago. Curry and Klay with replacement level teammates aren't winning you an NBA le. It'll be interesting to see what they'll get for the #2 pick in trade though (assuming Wiggins will have to be included for salary purposes). Seems like they have no desire to try to develop a rookie with Curry now in the tail of his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention Draymond being a s of the player he was four years ago. Curry and Klay with replacement level teammates aren't winning you an NBA le. It'll be interesting to see what they'll get for the #2 pick in trade though (assuming Wiggins will have to be included for salary purposes). Seems like they have no desire to try to develop a rookie with Curry now in the tail of his prime.
    Dubs need the following: 1. Health; 2. Curry back at highest level; 3. Green giving more than last year when can revert to lessor option, and that remains to be seen; 4. A great draft choice or great trade (they should trade for a skilled big) - if this all pans out they can win le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond always sucked. He was just surrounded by such a great team that he was left alone and not guarded most of the game. Same way how Kyle Kuzma actually looked like an NBA player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...rter-offseason

Millionaires (NBA en led) acting like children nothing to see here

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd have to care for it to be boring, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nba/2020/10/28/da...ecember-tipoff

En led Fakers already complaining they might sit out a Dec start. Green took off the whole finals what the is he complaining about? HOward hardly played. Good no one cares.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Draymond had an off year, which is to be expected when his supporting cast went to , and he is not a feature player, himself.

But Steph/Klay/Draymond is still a very solid big 3. It's not like they are old yet by current NBA standards.

They will probably flip their draft choice into Julius Randle or similar talent.

Their front office has proven to be able to fill in the blanks with role players/depth.

I think they will be better than most are expecting, tbh. But how far they go in the postseason depends on Steph, who has choked more times than not. I could see them beating the Lakers in the 2nd RD and then losing to whomever in the conference Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond had an off year, which is to be expected when his supporting cast went to , and he is not a feature player, himself.

But Steph/Klay/Draymond is still a very solid big 3. It's not like they are old yet by current NBA standards.

They will probably flip their draft choice into Julius Randle or similar talent.

Their front office has proven to be able to fill in the blanks with role players/depth.

I think they will be better than most are expecting, tbh. But how far they go in the postseason depends on Steph, who has choked more times than not. I could see them beating the Lakers in the 2nd RD and then losing to whomever in the conference Finals.
    I think that's called being exposed. Don't add him to a big 3 if he's not a big 1. Klay has carried them, so has Steph. Draymond runs his mouth and actually cost them a ring. Best thing he did was begging "KD pls"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...revenue-losses

NBA union telling Skelton ghoul Commish not on our watch. En led on both sides.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Was Rodman part of the Bull's big 3?

I think that's called being exposed. Don't add him to a big 3 if he's not a big 1. Klay has carried them, so has Steph. Draymond runs his mouth and actually cost them a ring. Best thing he did was begging "KD pls"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Rodman part of the Bull's big 3?
    Bulls had a big 2. It's always Jordan and Pippen. Rodman was good, but he wasn't part of any big anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls had a big 2. It's always Jordan and Pippen. Rodman was good, but he wasn't part of any big anything.
    Rodman is surely strange but he is also kind of a genius defending as well as rebounding- if he had been engaged while in SA Robinson might have had a le without TD. I met this mad man at a bar in Orlando and still wonder if much of his stuff is an act. Definitely out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people sure do spend a lot of time on a website dedicated to a sport they think is terrible and boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls had a big 3, Rodman was big for them
    Hiis defense and rebounding were huge for Chicago, Jordan and Pippen got their asses handed to them in 95 without a PF

Dennis should have won Finals MVP in 96 , he was a crucial especially in game with very, very important offensive rebounds down the stretch

They also had Kukoc, who was the best international players at the time, the best 6th man, a versatile left handed player who was a matchup nightmare and a clutch shooter

That Bulls team was stacked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hiis defense and rebounding were huge for Chicago, Jordan and Pippen got their asses handed to them in 95 without a PF

Dennis should have won Finals MVP in 96 , he was a crucial especially in game with very, very important offensive rebounds down the stretch
    Still wasn't part of any big 3. How many AS games did Rodman play in during his Chicago days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still wasn't part of any big 3.
    Yes he was
    I know Rodman ed up the Spurs plans in the 95 WCF but don’t be salty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he was
    I know Rodman ed up the Spurs plans in the 95 WCF but don’t be salty
    Rodman didn't even make the AS selection.

I guess Patty Mills was part of a big 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman didn't even make the AS selection.

I guess Patty Mills was part of a big 3.
    And?

AS votes are a popularity contests and fans want to see points

Just because Rodman didn’t average 20 ppg it doesn’t mean he wasn’t huge for Chicago

He was part of the big 3, Jordan went out of his way to get Rodmsn to the team during a playoffs or Finals series, all the way to Vegas and to Dennis’ hotel room if he was not important he wouldn’t have bothered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And?

AS votes are a popularity contests and fans want to see points

Just because Rodman didn’t average 20 ppg it doesn’t mean he wasn’t huge for Chicago

He was part of the big 3, Jordan went out of his way to get Rodmsn to the team during a playoffs or Finals series, all the way to Vegas and to Dennis’ hotel room if he was not important he wouldn’t have bothered
    Rodman was very very good when he was motivated. Kind of had a similar game to Ben Wallace but was at his best even better and could defend both big and small.

Thread Information