Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Halloween night with the bull

Halloween is our favorite holiday and my wife is spending it with our bull.

Normally she wears something ty and we head out to the bars. A lot of times I’ll watch as guys try to get with her. With covid restriction we decided not to go out.

Didn’t stop my wife from picking out a ty costume. ty cop this year. She also picks out my costume, another ty outfit.

Suppose to be just us but our bull texted her last minutes telling her to come over. Now she’s spending the night, wearing a ty outfit, probably getting ed all night. While I sit at home alone in my costume. And honestly I love it.

Any other cucks going through a similar night?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    She gonna go NYPD with that nightstick?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Halloween night with the bull

Halloween is our favorite holiday and my wife is spending it with our bull.

Normally she wears something ty and we head out to the bars. A lot of times I’ll watch as guys try to get with her. With covid restriction we decided not to go out.

Didn’t stop my wife from picking out a ty costume. ty cop this year. She also picks out my costume, another ty outfit.

Suppose to be just us but our bull texted her last minutes telling her to come over. Now she’s spending the night, wearing a ty outfit, probably getting ed all night. While I sit at home alone in my costume. And honestly I love it.

Any other cucks going through a similar night?
    Put the bull in a BLM outfit, give her a MAGA hat and let them at it. You can pretend to be a fence sitter, criticizing both sides and calling for peace.

Thread Information