Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libs have a dark vision of what Biden's America would be like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll show Hunter Biden's mails. Ha!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump will dog whistle, with a promise to pardon, all the 'hateful' MAGA guys to burn down in a manner that would make BLM/Antifa grin in jealousy. Then Trump orders the MAGA guys to overthrow each state until it's clear that they have total control over the country and a Trump dynasty dictatorship akin to Kim Jung-un's family. So you have Trump until he ultimately passes, followed by Trump jr. Of course that means Kimberly Guilfoyle will scream at you for the next 30 years until you liberals say uncle.

Actually, none of this will happen. Like FrostKing says, we all go to work Wednesday and start the watch to see how long it is before the nuts like AOC run over Joe and sew all cow buttholes shut so they can not fart and ruin the precious environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they dont. only concerns is for triggered Trump s who will go on a shooting spree for Der Fuhrer once he loses. And if you notice the question was about the time between the election and Trump leaving meaning Trump would still be president. Not surprised reading comprehension eldues a Trumper tho tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should stage a military coup to remain in power. After all, Obummer got 8 years, so anything less for Trump would not be fair.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump should stage a military coup to remain in power. After all, Obummer got 8 years, so anything less for Trump would not be fair.
    The re ed part is you actually believe this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao he COVIDed all the joint chiefs of staff... military can't wait to evict his sorry ass out...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? It'll still be Trump's America in November.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all go to work Wednesday and start the watch to see how long it is before the nuts like AOC run over Joe and sew all cow buttholes shut so they can not fart and ruin the precious environment.
    By "start the watch" I assume you mean "warn with increasingly melodramatic and hyperbolic urgency" about the forthcoming communist takeover from the scary NY representative.

Can't wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fashies have a pretty clear vision of what they want Bidens America to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? It'll still be Trump's America in November.
    That is a good point.

Whatever happens in the aftermath will be on Trump. Yikes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually there's more potential for trouble before the election is called. The rust belt states count in-person votes before counting mail-in ballots. The Dems are leading in mail-in votes while Reps are leading in-person

Trump could prematurely declare victory in the midwest states before they count mail-in votes, and I can see OANN / Breitbart / Fox running with it. When the Dems don't agree, low IQ Trump s take to the streets and chaos ensues.

If Biden wins FL or NC handily (these states start counting mail-in votes early) then this isn't as much of a problem

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Actually there's more potential for trouble before the election is called. The rust belt states count in-person votes before counting mail-in ballots. The Dems are leading in mail-in votes while Reps are leading in-person

Trump could prematurely declare victory in the midwest states before they count mail-in votes, and I can see OANN / Breitbart / Fox running with it. When the Dems don't agree, low IQ Trump s take to the streets and chaos ensues.

If Biden wins FL or NC handily (these states start counting mail-in votes early) then this isn't as much of a problem
    Arizona also changed its law to start counting mail ballots early as well, so it should have a result on election night. If he wins AZ + either NC or FL I think any kind of ery becomes a long shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona also changed its law to start counting mail ballots early as well, so it should have a result on election night. If he wins AZ + either NC or FL I think any kind of ery becomes a long shot.
    I'm pessimistic about AZ going blue. Kelly's lead over McSally seems to be shrinking, and I think the R vote is a lot more likely to turn out compared to the younger, more Hispanic Dem base

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm pessimistic about AZ going blue. Kelly's lead over McSally seems to be shrinking, and I think the R vote is a lot more likely to turn out compared to the younger, more Hispanic Dem base
    I’m from AZ and I’m pretty confident, at least in the Kelly McSally race but also the presidential race. My old neighborhood used to be solid red but it’s now full of Biden signs.

Keep in mind AZ was one of the few states where Hillary actually did better than the polls said she would do. It’s a state that doesn’t have the huge white rural population other MAGA states have.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the re ed republican internals are heavily skewing this race. It won't be close.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...enate/arizona/

Just shift the slider to at least B rated polls and you'll see a clearer picture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m from AZ and I’m pretty confident, at least in the Kelly McSally race but also the presidential race. My old neighborhood used to be solid red but it’s now full of Biden signs.

Keep in mind AZ was one of the few states where Hillary actually did better than the polls said she would do. It’s a state that doesn’t have the huge white rural population other MAGA states have.
    American Hero McCain delivering AZ posthumously would be poetic justice, tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    F that neo-nazi collaborator

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Americans Hero John McCain should definitely get some credit, but it doesn’t hurt that Arizona has a Republican senate candidate who’s enough of a to make Hillary Clinton seem likeable. AZ is the only state where the senate race is actually having an up-ballot effect on the presidency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans Hero John McCain should definitely get some credit, but it doesn’t hurt that Arizona has a Republican senate candidate who’s enough of a to make Hillary Clinton seem likeable. AZ is the only state where the senate race is actually having an up-ballot effect on the presidency
    I think this is probably the best shot Dems have at it, tbh... if they nail AZ, the path to 270 becomes so much easier for Joe.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    March on DC wearing vagina hats.

Oh, wait...
    BWC cowboy hat

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You proved you like them black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely expect some to go down, hopefully it stays contained and we don't have Civil War 2 pop off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally his supporters end up in a big standoff with police/military and thousands of them get killed off. That's what I'm hoping.
    where's all the usuals who cry "you're wishing death on others daily" at?

Thread Information